Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:56 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I know you're not an 'anti-racist' anyway.

sarcasm?

No. You support a state with racial colonies in land they illegally stole from the native non whites.

Is the Israeli/Palestinian situation your Aspie obsession?

Is the Nazi situation yours? At least we can do something about this crime against humanity.

History is my Aspie obsession.

Certain parts of it. Certain sides of it.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:58 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

sarcasm?

No. You support a state with racial colonies in land they illegally stole from the native non whites.

Is the Nazi situation yours? At least we can do something about this crime against humanity.

History is history.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 8:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

sarcasm?

History is history.

Jesus.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 10:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

sarcasm?

History is history.

Jesus.

No, Bill.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 2:00 am

hey cut it out guys!

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 2:27 am

Our country has fallen into a pothole. Back in the day (like recently) it was finally heading in the right direction. Respect and protection for EVERYONE. Now it's just extreme liberals and conservatives having constant pissfights about what they think is right. One day we're just gonna collapse, and I'm moving to damn Tuvalu, or anywhere else, where they WANT to have a successful country.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 2:46 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
We should completely scrap the term 'hate crime'. Doesn't help anyone or anything.

I have been saying this for years ... and, I helped write my state's original hate-crime laws! No, it is better to describe "hate crime" as an intended "victim selection" for assault, aggravated assault, battery, extortion, intimidation, vandalism, rape, theft, breaking and entering, and robbery based on defined characteristics of potential victims. My state's Legislature is attempted to do just that this year.

Isn't hate crime a bit easier to say than 'intended victim selection based on defined characteristics of potential victims.' though? I mean maybe race crime if the crime has to do with the victims race, would be a better term, of course that wording may sound questionable to some...then of course what would you call it when a crime is committed against someone because they are homosexual, transgender, or simply their gender or something like that which isn't to do with race?

A crime doesn't become more of a crime because you attack someone because of their race, gender or sexuality.

It is still a factor to be looked at when determining why the crime happened, how to describe it and proper sentencing, I didn't say it makes it more of a crime.

How you got that out of hate crime is easier to say/write than 'intended victim selection based on defined characteristics of potential victims' I cannot quite figure out...

It can be listed as a motive, but has no need to flood the news channels (unless it's non-white against white), (unless they are Muslims).

hmm, not entirely sure what you mean.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 5:52 am

cyberdad wrote:
hey cut it out guys!

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 6:23 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
hey cut it out guys!

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lol:

Sorry it was just doing my head in!

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 9:21 am

I am glad the baby didn't catch any diseases. I personally don't start caring about racism until calling for ethnic cleansing (ethnic cleansing is just so stupid and counterproductive).

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:36 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
We should completely scrap the term 'hate crime'. Doesn't help anyone or anything.

I have been saying this for years ... and, I helped write my state's original hate-crime laws! No, it is better to describe "hate crime" as an intended "victim selection" for assault, aggravated assault, battery, extortion, intimidation, vandalism, rape, theft, breaking and entering, and robbery based on defined characteristics of potential victims. My state's Legislature is attempted to do just that this year.

Isn't hate crime a bit easier to say than 'intended victim selection based on defined characteristics of potential victims.' though? I mean maybe race crime if the crime has to do with the victims race, would be a better term, of course that wording may sound questionable to some...then of course what would you call it when a crime is committed against someone because they are homosexual, transgender, or simply their gender or something like that which isn't to do with race?

A crime doesn't become more of a crime because you attack someone because of their race, gender or sexuality.

It is still a factor to be looked at when determining why the crime happened, how to describe it and proper sentencing, I didn't say it makes it more of a crime.

How you got that out of hate crime is easier to say/write than 'intended victim selection based on defined characteristics of potential victims' I cannot quite figure out...

It can be listed as a motive, but has no need to flood the news channels (unless it's non-white against white), (unless they are Muslims).

The media only make a race baiting thing out of it when a white person kills a black person, or what a Muslim kills anyone.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:48 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The media only make a race baiting thing out of it when a white person kills a black person, or what a Muslim kills anyone.

I agree with that to an extent, although I see conservative media to a slight extent focus on minority's vs whites, while I see liberal media whites vs minority's.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 5:05 pm

As long as people are fighting each other and not those with real power, then that's all good.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 8:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Yes, spitting on a baby for any reason is disgusting. That said, I think the OP has an agenda here, that whites are somehow being victimized just as badly, or if not worse, as non-whites.

The OP is looking for fuel to burn the Trump fire...

I figured as such.

It happened in england where there has recently been a few cases of perpetrators of hate crime being let off, how does this have anything to do with trump??

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 8:14 pm

It doesn't. Funny how some people who accuse me of being racist for opposing globalistion and who say the US must not be inward looking, think the world evolves around the US.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2017, 9:13 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Imagine the colors were reversed. Where's the media outrage?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 94016.html

The Manchester Guardian would probably approve of this expectoration.