Page 5 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 9:27 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Imagine the colors were reversed. Where's the media outrage?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 94016.html

That's horrible. The UK has shockingly lenient sentances by American standards.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 9:30 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
What about laws over Palestinians? Well, the US and Israel are the only not honoring them.

Well Palestinians aren't renowned for keeping their side of the bargain are they.

On a side note I read an interesting article from a Palestinian mother of an autistic child. Apparently in Palestinian society it's common for mothers to "get rid" of their autistic child with the help of their extended family. It was a real eye opener and horribly barbaric (I won't repeat the details). She praised the Israeli government support for parents and children with autism. I guess not all the aid to Israel goes to weapons and if you are autistic it's better to live under Israeli occupation than have the spectre of your Palestinian family disposing of you like you are some type of burden

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 10:00 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I googled the man's name, Rezzas Abdulla, an apparent psychiatric patient. I found media outrage in english up through page 19 or so, then there was some apparent media outrage in foreign languages.

Does that help?

Yes, when a non white person does it, they are just mentally unstable, but if it's the other way round they do it because they are "whitesupremacistsnaziskkkbnpedl...."

Poor baby.
you're crying because "other people get to be racist, but not me. So why cant I be racist too? Boo friggin' hoo."

Obviously if the colors were reversed it would be likely that the White person doing the spitting would also be recognized as being "mentally unstable". Spitting on babies doesnt usually correlate with sanity. But forget that.

You seem to think that being labeled "mentally unstable" is somehow better (being given perferential treatment) to being called "racist".

So why dont we on WP give you the same preferential treatment?

From now on you John Powell can spout any racist tripe you want, and the rest of us wont call you "racist".

We all will just call you "mentally unstable" instead.

Since seem to think that the label "mentally unstable" is some kind of honorable title, or compliment, there is no reason for you to object to it. So why not?

You really don't get it do you. I'm not asking for permission to be racist. I'm asking for consistency and for others to practice what they preach. But mainly I'm pointing out the media's intentional race baiting and the double standards that come with it.

"Racism" causes more outrage than blowing millions of people up. If someone supports war that's fine, but if they're in the public eye and found guilty of "racism" or even accused of it, they are treated like they've carried out one of the worst crimes going, unless it's a white person who's the "victim" and this is utterly deranged.

If someone is called mentally unstable, then that would mean they get almost excused from their crime or alleged crime.

You really cant read, can you?

I said "if the spitter had been White, and the baby Black, the spitter would have been branded as being a nut job" (just like he was so branded). So I obviously "got" you alledged point. But also see through your alleged "point" to the truth: that you want the fun of being racist and wrongly believe that this lunatic person is getting the free pass on it that you envy.

And as it was there was a lot of outrage about his act. So your "point" was moot anyway.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 2:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
What about laws over Palestinians? Well, the US and Israel are the only not honoring them.

Well Palestinians aren't renowned for keeping their side of the bargain are they.

On a side note I read an interesting article from a Palestinian mother of an autistic child. Apparently in Palestinian society it's common for mothers to "get rid" of their autistic child with the help of their extended family. It was a real eye opener and horribly barbaric (I won't repeat the details). She praised the Israeli government support for parents and children with autism. I guess not all the aid to Israel goes to weapons and if you are autistic it's better to live under Israeli occupation than have the spectre of your Palestinian family disposing of you like you are some type of burden

I'm not sure why you bother talking about this subject when you are so terribly misinformed. In reality, Israel break ceasefires and aren't interested in a 2 state solution. The record shows this. You keep repeating Israeli lies and propaganda if it helps you.

How touching. Again, in reality this shows how much Israel cares about autistic people. A family here with 4 disabled children (2 autistic) had their home bulldozed down by Israel because they want to steal more land that isn't theirs.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 2:49 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I googled the man's name, Rezzas Abdulla, an apparent psychiatric patient. I found media outrage in english up through page 19 or so, then there was some apparent media outrage in foreign languages.

Does that help?

Yes, when a non white person does it, they are just mentally unstable, but if it's the other way round they do it because they are "whitesupremacistsnaziskkkbnpedl...."

Poor baby.
you're crying because "other people get to be racist, but not me. So why cant I be racist too? Boo friggin' hoo."

Obviously if the colors were reversed it would be likely that the White person doing the spitting would also be recognized as being "mentally unstable". Spitting on babies doesnt usually correlate with sanity. But forget that.

You seem to think that being labeled "mentally unstable" is somehow better (being given perferential treatment) to being called "racist".

So why dont we on WP give you the same preferential treatment?

From now on you John Powell can spout any racist tripe you want, and the rest of us wont call you "racist".

We all will just call you "mentally unstable" instead.

Since seem to think that the label "mentally unstable" is some kind of honorable title, or compliment, there is no reason for you to object to it. So why not?

You really don't get it do you. I'm not asking for permission to be racist. I'm asking for consistency and for others to practice what they preach. But mainly I'm pointing out the media's intentional race baiting and the double standards that come with it.

"Racism" causes more outrage than blowing millions of people up. If someone supports war that's fine, but if they're in the public eye and found guilty of "racism" or even accused of it, they are treated like they've carried out one of the worst crimes going, unless it's a white person who's the "victim" and this is utterly deranged.

If someone is called mentally unstable, then that would mean they get almost excused from their crime or alleged crime.

You really cant read, can you?

I said "if the spitter had been White, and the baby Black, the spitter would have been branded as being a nut job" (just like he was so branded). So I obviously "got" you alledged point. But also see through your alleged "point" to the truth: that you want the fun of being racist and wrongly believe that this lunatic person is getting the free pass on it that you envy.

And as it was there was a lot of outrage about his act. So your "point" was moot anyway.

No, that wasn't the point I was referring to. I was talking about double standards with racism, I'm not asking for permission to be racist I am asking for consistency, sorry if that confuses you.

A white guy probably get labelled a nut job but definitely a racist etc too and there would be endless media coverage. The attention on it would have been similar to the tram lady incident I'd imagine.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 11:43 am

JohnPowell wrote:
We should completely scrap the term 'hate crime'. Doesn't help anyone or anything.

I agree. One can never determine motive reliably. Once can only determine actions and which actor did them.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 1:42 pm

Yes, very true. I find it more worrying when someone is attacked just out of sheer aggression over nothing.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 5:21 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Imagine the colors were reversed.

Ok, let's imagine that the colors were reversed.

White sjw's pretending to be ethnic minorities.

The alt right, hiding behind token quota cases.