Page 3 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 8:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Yes, spitting on a baby for any reason is disgusting. That said, I think the OP has an agenda here, that whites are somehow being victimized just as badly, or if not worse, as non-whites.

The OP is looking for fuel to burn the Trump fire...

I figured as such.

It happened in england where there has recently been a few cases of perpetrators of hate crime being let off, how does this have anything to do with trump??

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 8:14 pm

It doesn't. Funny how some people who accuse me of being racist for opposing globalistion and who say the US must not be inward looking, think the world evolves around the US.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2017, 9:13 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Imagine the colors were reversed. Where's the media outrage?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 94016.html

The Manchester Guardian would probably approve of this expectoration.

Theodiskaz
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Mar 2017, 4:05 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

I googled the man's name, Rezzas Abdulla, an apparent psychiatric patient. I found media outrage in english up through page 19 or so, then there was some apparent media outrage in foreign languages.

Does that help?

S. Dana Johnson

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2017, 6:21 pm

Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I googled the man's name, Rezzas Abdulla, an apparent psychiatric patient. I found media outrage in english up through page 19 or so, then there was some apparent media outrage in foreign languages.

Does that help?

Yay...it took 4 pages of posting before somebody stated the obvious...

The man is clearly delusional

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 8:39 am

Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Does that help?

Yes, when a non white person does it, they are just mentally unstable, but if it's the other way round they do it because they are "whitesupremacistsnaziskkkbnpedl...."

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 11:20 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Does that help?

Yes, when a non white person does it, they are just mentally unstable, but if it's the other way round they do it because they are "whitesupremacistsnaziskkkbnpedl...."

I'm sure there are plenty of mentally unstable white supremacists.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 7:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Does that help?

I'm sure there are plenty of mentally unstable white supremacists.

Any fanatic who believes (without scrutiny) in fundamentalist man made truth is mentally unstable

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 8:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Does that help?

Poor baby.
you're crying because "other people get to be racist, but not me. So why cant I be racist too? Boo friggin' hoo."

Obviously if the colors were reversed it would be likely that the White person doing the spitting would also be recognized as being "mentally unstable". Spitting on babies doesnt usually correlate with sanity. But forget that.

You seem to think that being labeled "mentally unstable" is somehow better (being given perferential treatment) to being called "racist".

So why dont we on WP give you the same preferential treatment?

From now on you John Powell can spout any racist tripe you want, and the rest of us wont call you "racist".

We all will just call you "mentally unstable" instead.

Since seem to think that the label "mentally unstable" is some kind of honorable title, or compliment, there is no reason for you to object to it. So why not?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 12:50 am

naturalplastic wrote:
From now on you John Powell can spout any racist tripe you want, and the rest of us wont call you "racist".

But he already spouts racist nonsense, he just wants us to agree with him...

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 11:51 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I've just been jumping from topic to topic this morning...don't know why, and stumbled across this shameful thread.

Isn't there a better way for you two to express yourselves in a more appropriate manner??

This is really absurd, and perhaps against our terms....wouldn't you agree?

Please control yourselves, for the rest of us. Thank you.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 1:06 am

ZenDen wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I've just been jumping from topic to topic this morning...don't know why, and stumbled across this shameful thread.

Isn't there a better way for you two to express yourselves in a more appropriate manner??

This is really absurd, and perhaps against our terms....wouldn't you agree?

Please control yourselves, for the rest of us. Thank you.

I'm not actually responsible for the thread nor have I posted anything remotely inflammatory?

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 11:26 am

Quote:
I'm not actually responsible for the thread nor have I posted anything remotely inflammatory?

Then this is my error.

But I thought labeling people with an inflammatory name such as "racist" was not kosher, proper, or approved of in this group?

And frankly two of you doing so at the same time makes it seem as though you're "ganging up" on an individual.

What did I miss?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 12:44 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Theodiskaz wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Does that help?

Poor baby.
you're crying because "other people get to be racist, but not me. So why cant I be racist too? Boo friggin' hoo."

Obviously if the colors were reversed it would be likely that the White person doing the spitting would also be recognized as being "mentally unstable". Spitting on babies doesnt usually correlate with sanity. But forget that.

You seem to think that being labeled "mentally unstable" is somehow better (being given perferential treatment) to being called "racist".

So why dont we on WP give you the same preferential treatment?

We all will just call you "mentally unstable" instead.

Since seem to think that the label "mentally unstable" is some kind of honorable title, or compliment, there is no reason for you to object to it. So why not?

You really don't get it do you. I'm not asking for permission to be racist. I'm asking for consistency and for others to practice what they preach. But mainly I'm pointing out the media's intentional race baiting and the double standards that come with it.

"Racism" causes more outrage than blowing millions of people up. If someone supports war that's fine, but if they're in the public eye and found guilty of "racism" or even accused of it, they are treated like they've carried out one of the worst crimes going, unless it's a white person who's the "victim" and this is utterly deranged.

If someone is called mentally unstable, then that would mean they get almost excused from their crime or alleged crime.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 12:46 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Like what? You continuously praise and defend a racist state, so save me the tripe.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 12:53 am

ZenDen wrote:
Quote:

Then this is my error.

But I thought labeling people with an inflammatory name such as "racist" was not kosher, proper, or approved of in this group?

And frankly two of you doing so at the same time makes it seem as though you're "ganging up" on an individual.

What did I miss?

I wasn't aware of any gang up behavior? People who critique John's views such as Kraichgauer or jnrjones933 are quite articulate and very moderate in their views