Page 8 of 9 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 9:25 am

cyberdad wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I cracked the code on this one , it means 'Take me to your dealer'

(of course if they had the tech to fly billions of light years you'd think they could terraform an entire planet using marijuana seedlings)

It is a well known fact that the dankest weed in the galaxy comes from the planet with the best earth , the clue is in the name - Earth :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

AceofPens
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Mar 2019, 9:45 am

I wonder why aliens like fields so much. Surely there are other mediums they could use, being practically omnipotent beings capable of interstellar travel. They seem to have a finger on the vein of small-town tourism, if you ask me. :lol:

Seriously, though, I come from a small American town with a history for this kind of thing. It's almost always an attempt to jerk life back into an economically struggling area by hauling in a few gullible tourists or putting the town on the map in the easiest way possible. It's actually kind of sad.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 1:24 pm

Sam RI Digsby MD wrote:
The messengers are super-duper efficient in their messaging. I can see paragraphs of data by the design, construction, location name and date as well as surrounding features in the landscape. The messages are really hard to handle once you understand the whole thing so they kept it difficult so that only mature people with inner strength and fortitude would understand it. They aren't for everybody to understand totally but, it'd help.
You've been claiming to be the "expert" on crop circles, that you have determined their meaning, and that only you have the "strength and fortitude" to understand them.

I'm calling bu***it on not only your claims, but on the "MD" after your name.

I think that you're just an ordinary bloke who wants to feel special. Only this, and nothing more.

Sam RI Digsby MD
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Mar 2019, 9:10 pm

The Eden crew brought or developed a lot of self replicating and producing stuff found right here on Earth. The other WalGREENS. Imagine, making a medicine that can self replicate and produces just about all by itself! First, you find the compound you need or want and then develop a plant that produces it with only water, carbon dioxide, some junk layin' around in the dirt and tuned to your stars spectrum. Then, if you want to be fancy, you could even instruct it to have a certain shape or whatever.

EzraS wrote:
The aliens came here for marijuana. All that abduction, probing, cattle mutilation and crop circle stuff is just a distraction.

Sam RI Digsby MD
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Mar 2019, 9:39 pm

Hi Fnord. How's it hanging? Or, should I ask, "How's it draggin'?" I said ONE must posses some inner strength and fortitude to fully comprehend the message. That was in response to the query of why the circle makers don't just say what they mean in plain English. The message is metered so only an actualized, mature individual with inner strength and fortitude could fully understand it. That is why it may seem vague or even not important to a casual observer. The message is very powerful and a great heavy weight to those who discover it. The people who discover the meaning may also be completely powerless to do anything other than share it's meaning. Here is an example I find very compelling:

http://theheckhypothesis.com/abouttheauthor.html

I am not a certified MD but I believe my extraterrestrial contact experiences (many since age 3 of my current incarnation) have left me more empowered about human and other biological processes than a typical MD of today. For instance, I believe vaccines are completely unnecessary in the light that medicine needs to first acknowledge photons and electrons as a very viable means of destroying pathogens. Modern medicine only treats symptoms and hasn't come-up with a cure since, I believe, that cheese mold, penicillin. Besides, it's Managing Director anyway.

I have no need to feel special. I am very special already. And, I am an ordinary bloke who only lives to warn the dumb fools of Earth that they do not have much time to correct their folly. I think you are just an ordinary reptile who only wants to light a fire under my ass to get more posts out there. Great idea.

Fnord wrote:
Sam RI Digsby MD wrote:
The messengers are super-duper efficient in their messaging. I can see paragraphs of data by the design, construction, location name and date as well as surrounding features in the landscape. The messages are really hard to handle once you understand the whole thing so they kept it difficult so that only mature people with inner strength and fortitude would understand it. They aren't for everybody to understand totally but, it'd help.
You've been claiming to be the "expert" on crop circles, that you have determined their meaning, and that only you have the "strength and fortitude" to understand them.

I think that you're just an ordinary bloke who wants to feel special. Only this, and nothing more.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Mar 2019, 10:26 pm

Fnord wrote:
Sam RI Digsby MD wrote:

I think that you're an ordinary bloke who wants to feel special. Only this, and nothing more.

Fnord, please desist from making belittling remarks! Members are entitled to their opinions. Thanks.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 12:47 am

AceofPens wrote:
I wonder why aliens like fields so much. Surely there are other mediums they could use, '

In addition to bored aliens with time on their hands there's also the possibility of electromagnetic plasma scattering particle fields onto earth. Fields of crops are easier to make out patterns created any particles but again the impetus to seriously look at this scenario has been diffused due to all the fake artwork

AceofPens wrote:
practically omnipotent beings capable of interstellar travel. They seem to have a finger on the vein of small-town tourism, if you ask me. .

If you take the view aliens are in a monitoring phase of planet earth then it makes sense they would creep around rural areas where they have underground bases away from prying eyes.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 2:55 am

cyberdad wrote:
AceofPens wrote:
AceofPens wrote:
practically omnipotent beings capable of interstellar travel. They seem to have a finger on the vein of small-town tourism, if you ask me. .

If you take the view aliens are in a monitoring phase of planet earth then it makes sense they would creep around rural areas where they have underground bases away from prying eyes.

They're not away from prying eyes in rural England. If they wanted to monitor us without being noticed (then why the giant circles) then they'd be better off in central London where people mind their own business (or pretend to).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 3:52 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
If they wanted to monitor us without being noticed (then why the giant circles) then they'd be better off in central London where people mind their own business (or pretend to).

Yes frankly speaking if they wanted to stay innocuous then they could walk through the central business district of Melbourne wrapped in aluminium alloy foil clothing and nobody would pay any heed...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 7:47 am

Maybe they are doing those things and indeed nobody noticed.

Also another theory is crop circles are a form of tagging performed by alien youth.