Page 2 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 5:18 am

The fanatical drive to oust Trump has been going full force 24/7 since before he was inaugurated.

Connecting Trump and his staff to the Russians has been going full force 24/7 for just about as long.

THIS JUST IN: STORY CONNECTING TRUMP TO RUSSIA.

One week later: THIS JUST IN: STORY CONNECTING TRUMP TO RUSSIA.

Two weeks later: THIS JUST IN: STORY CONNECTING TRUMP TO RUSSIA.

One month later: THIS JUST IN: STORY CONNECTING TRUMP TO RUSSIA.

At what point does the public get burned out and desensitized? Or just plain brainwashed?

They want Trump and Russia to go together in people's minds like bacon and eggs, franks and beans, death and taxes, politics and corruption.

When you think Trump - Think Russia
When you think Trump - Think Russia.

Last edited by EzraS on 21 Mar 2017, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 5:41 am

Quote:
Re: Trump Presidency Under Real Threat

Top cable news programs this week (total viewers):

1. Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor” (Monday, 8 p.m.);
2. Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor” (Wednesday, 8 p.m.);
3. Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor” (Tuesday, 8 p.m.);
4. Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor” (Thursday, 8 p.m.);
5. Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” (Monday, 9 p.m.)

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/this-w ... e-ratings/

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:03 am

If it is found that Russia sought to influence the election, Trump is out.

We shall see what is revealed in the hearings.

It is, by no means, a slam dunk.

These days, it is often found that some politician did illegal things, but there's not enough evidence for an indictment.

Impeachment is an indictment in US law. The trial happens
after the impeachment. One is not guilty yet if one is impeached. Both Presidents who were impeached were acquitted at trial.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 7:10 am

Jacoby wrote:
Impeachment for what? :lol: Any removal from office would amount to a coup, the deep state needs to be purged ASAP!

'This will surely be the end Trump" increasing nervous man says for 500th time

People were saying he was going to get impeached before he even became president. Every day since Nov 8th, people have been smelling impeachment, predicting impeachment, hoping and praying for impeachment. Anything and everything will lead to an impeachment. If Donald sneezes without covering his face the result will be impeachment.

Jacoby wrote:
Nothing was discredited

you folks are cheering on the swamp

also its already been said a bunch of times that there is no evidence of collusion

this is all going to blow up in their faces

That depends on how good of a set up it is.

After all why have the details of this thing been kept such a secret all this time?

Don't dastardly plans need to be kept secret?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Mar 2017, 7:49 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
If it is found that Russia sought to influence the election, Trump is out.

We shall see what is revealed in the hearings.

It is, by no means, a slam dunk.

These days, it is often found that some politician did illegal things, but there's not enough evidence for an indictment.

Impeachment is an indictment in US law. The trial happens
after the impeachment. One is not guilty yet if one is impeached. Both Presidents who were impeached were acquitted at trial.

No, that's not a crime no matter how much Democrats pout and cry. Who Russia preferred to be president is irrelevant, they did not effect vote totals. Hillary has plenty of connections to Russia and China and Saudi Arabia. She colluded with foreigners in Europe, she colluded with the media, she colluded with the sitting president. She broke the law not Trump. Talking to Russians is not a crime, the Russians liking you is not a crime, it's a total scam by increasingly paranoid and delusional McCarthyite Democrats bent on some witch hunt.

Comey said there was an investigation into Trump since July(which has found nothing) but we are to believe he wasn't surveillance by the government or that Obama administration didn't know about it? Remember that tarmac meeting. Are people this stupid?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:04 am

Hillary Clinton directly blamed Comey for throwing the election.

I remember thinking when Comey announced yet another Clinton investigation right before Nov 8th, "That's it, Clinton's campaign is toast".

But somhow all that's been swept under the rug in favor of a phishing scam supposedly delivered by Putin aka Satan, throwing the election, being investigated by Comey - the man who actually won the election for Trump. Weird.

Last edited by EzraS on 21 Mar 2017, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:13 am

Things are gonna get VEWWWWY interesting.....

Google Arte Johnson---Laugh-in to get the reference.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:15 am

Chronos wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Among the bombshells overnight that have left Trump’s White House scrambling for answers are the allegations his campaign staff colluded with the Russian government to win the November election...

I can't really envision what type of collusion with the Russians could have tipped the voters in Trump's favor.

If this happened, it wouldn't've been about tipping the voters, it would've been about tipping the VOTES----as in, hacking the machines, or something.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:19 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Things are gonna get VEWWWWY interesting.....

Google Arte Johnson---Laugh-in to get the reference.

Are they? I mean hasn't this been going on forever? Wasn't there already an official investigation and a hearing full of big shots rendering a verdict and all that? Isn't this more of a sequel?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:53 am

meanwhile...

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/22/506625913 ... -elections

Quote:
@wikileaks 21h21 hours ago

US agencies have interfered with 81 elections not including coups. #CIA

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:59 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
Chronos wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Among the bombshells overnight that have left Trump’s White House scrambling for answers are the allegations his campaign staff colluded with the Russian government to win the November election...

I can't really envision what type of collusion with the Russians could have tipped the voters in Trump's favor.

If this happened, it wouldn't've been about tipping the voters, it would've been about tipping the VOTES----as in, hacking the machines, or something.

No. They were specific during the hearings that they have investigated altered votes, and have found none in a long list of key states. The assertion that they used propaganda has the support of loads of evidence.

The problem for DJT is that they always had their spin ready within seconds of leaks. Sometimes, they appear to have jumped the gun a little. That's formally called guilty knowledge. The timing of their responses indicates some level of coordination with the Russian hacks.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 9:04 am

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/u ... ire-233446

Quote:
Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

Manafort by the way was threatened with blackmail by somebody(apparently a Ukrainian member of parliament) over his work in Ukraine which everybody knew about.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/p ... ump-235275

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 9:20 am

EzraS wrote:

I remember thinking when Comey announced yet another Clinton investigation right before Nov 8th, "That's it, Clinton's campaign is toast".

But somhow all that's been swept under the rug in favor of a phishing scam supposedly delivered by Putin aka Satan, throwing the election, being investigated by Comey - the man who actually won the election for Trump. Weird.

Missed this earlier, but I agree. Weird. I can't figure Comey out.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 10:31 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wonder how NPR sees this.

I miss Gwen Ifill.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 10:50 am

jrjones9933 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Missed this earlier, but I agree. Weird. I can't figure Comey out.

Comey is an enigmatic figure, I think it's clear whatever his endgame is that he isn't exactly being forthright and that there is A LOT of information we're not hearing. Comey has been met on numerous occasions senators and congress in private, the reports you see about the reaction to those private meetings makes it seem like something big is about to go down and that Democrats and Republicans are not happy about it. It's clear that the corruption is present in both parties. I don't trust Comey, I think he is the reason there wasn't a proper investigation into the Clinton's and that his hand was forced people at the FBI who were unwilling to whitewash their crimes. Remember Anthony Weiner's labtop that the NYPD was in possession of originally before being forced to turn it over to the FBI, the NYPD knows the truth of how sick these people are. There is a battle going on right now behind the scenes for control of the government, the deep state will not relinquish its grasp on power and part of the reason for that is their own survival because the gravity of the crimes they know they committed. These people take 'draining the swamp' as a direct threat to them, like the roaches they are they scurry from the light.

NotThatClever13
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Mar 2017, 11:55 am

Not that I'm sure I believe it, but just putting the idea out there. What if Comey's confusing actions are the result of him being an honest individual? I don't particularly care for him after the fiasco with Apple but something to think about.