Page 13 of 14 [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 6:36 am

@Ezra: I can only partially agree with you, here----I TOTALLY agree with you, regarding where you said the thread was derailed, and that that person had no reason to be stepping-in because the misunderstanding had already been settled----BUT, I CAN'T agree with you, regarding your thinking people should treat you differently, because you are more severely challenged; because you are posting on a public forum, and by doing so, you are, voluntarily, opening yourself up to whatever might come-back, at ya.

Now, that being said, I TOTALLY agree that you are purposely being targeted, and that they are often the ones to start it----and, all of the people seem to be in their 40s (one or two may be 50-ish), which always has me shaking my head, in wonderment, that people would block a chance to learn, REGARDLESS of the age of the person, posting the information / opinion / whatever; but, as you said yourself, there's some older people who are of the opinion that a child should know his place (and that is the place where children aren't challenging so-much-older adults).

The thing to keep in mind, though, is that these people have squabbles with people their own age----and, people of ALL ages, really----and, to stay away from them (YES, even when THEY started it----because, IMO, it's quite possible they are putting you down, to make themselves feel better about themselves [again, because they do it to people of all ages----I've been targeted, myself, by them]). IMO, they get off on baiting you----and then, they get even MORE jollies, when you take the bait----so, try not to give them the satisfaction.

When they target you, and you take the bait, then, IMO, all bets are off (meaning, you then must take responsibility for YOUR part, in where the conversation goes, from there----or, IF it goes, from there).

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 6:42 am

Androbot and feral botanist over and over.

Places blame on target for his responses/reactions to their instigating. Pretends to mentor target in passive aggressive way while continuing to place blame on target. And of course pretends not to understand what's going on - androbot's signature pretending to be obtuse.

Watch as androbot's and feral botanist's obsession with targeting profoundly autistic teenager continues - over and over #creepy.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 6:54 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
@Ezra: I can only partially agree with you, here----I TOTALLY agree with you, regarding where you said the thread was derailed, and that that person had no reason to be stepping-in because the misunderstanding had already been settled----BUT, I CAN'T agree with you, regarding your thinking people should treat you differently, because you are more severely challenged; because you are posting on a public forum, and by doing so, you are, voluntarily, opening yourself up to whatever might come-back, at ya

It's not a matter of wanting to be treated differently. And 99% of the time it would be irrelevant anyways.

The point is, pointing out the type of person these two are obsessively targeting to play mind games with. That's when it becomes an issue.

Last edited by EzraS on 03 Apr 2017, 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 7:24 am

EzraS wrote:
Supposedly my being incapable of attending pubic school due to the severity of my cognitive impairments, means I have it easy and makes me a poor whiny autistic boy.

And of course I'm not supposed to get triggered by such comments.

The instigator, button-pusher loves to blame others for reacting to him.

Hopping all over the place between emoji laced immature mocking and ridiculing to somber pontificating.

And even playing victim, while in the process of mocking and provoking a significant special needs kid.

I gave you a chance...now I shall use me evil powers to make write hateful, passive aggressive posts to others.

Ha ha ha ha (evil laugh)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 7:31 am

EzraS wrote:
Whatever. I'm a full time care invalid. You actually expect me to compare to your joyriding days?

I will use my evil powers so that you precieve every comment as a personal attack.

I am so evil

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 7:32 am

EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
@Ezra: I can only partially agree with you, here----I TOTALLY agree with you, regarding where you said the thread was derailed, and that that person had no reason to be stepping-in because the misunderstanding had already been settled----BUT, I CAN'T agree with you, regarding your thinking people should treat you differently, because you are more severely challenged; because you are posting on a public forum, and by doing so, you are, voluntarily, opening yourself up to whatever might come-back, at ya

It's not a matter of wanting to be treated differently. And 99% of the time it would be irrelevant anyways.

The point is, pointing out the type of person these two are obsessively targeting to play mind games with. That's when it becomes an issue.

Ah, so..... Lemme just make sure I'm totally getting this (I'm not being sarcastic, I truly want to learn)..... So, if they wanted to say they had "won" against a person who was not as challenged as you are, then they could, cuz that would be a feat----but, for them to be acting like it was a feat to have "won" against YOU, that's not saying anything, much, cuz you're more challenged than them?

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 7:36 am

EzraS wrote:
Whatever. I'm a full time care invalid. You actually expect me to compare to your joyriding days?

My plan is working. You now no longer respond to regular comments. Everything said now becomes about how you are a poor little autistic kid. :twisted:

You are now cursed to do everything of which you accuse others, because you totally did not do that before.

Are you ready to stop this yet, because everytime I give you a chance, you decide to keep attacking me?

Raptor has abandoned you because he doesnt want to get kicked off for trollling.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 8:20 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:

Ah, so..... Lemme just make sure I'm totally getting this (I'm not being sarcastic, I truly want to learn)..... So, if they wanted to say they had "won" against a person who was not as challenged as you are, then they could, cuz that would be a feat----but, for them to be acting like it was a feat to have "won" against YOU, that's not saying anything, much, cuz you're more challenged than them?

Nothing that complex. Just pointing out who they're targeting. If my condition actually is irrelevant along these lines of who feral botanist and androbot are obsessively targeting, then there should be no objections to me bringing it up.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 8:22 am

Sorry Ezra, had to go back and correct my spelling. I know how you see poor speling as a moral failing.

:lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 8:31 am

This reminds me of when I was a kid, and I allowed people to taunt me. I reacted to taunting with temper tantrums, and this entertained the crowd around me, thus encouraging them to taunt more. Then I threw another tantrum, laughter and more taunting ensued, and the cycle continued. Sometimes, this led me to be physically bullied, to get my butt kicked after school, etc.

I didn't learn how to stop the cycle until I was in my senior year of high school.

Please....stop the cycle!

Move on!

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 8:47 am

EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:

Nothing that complex. Just pointing out who they're targeting. If my condition actually is irrelevant along these lines of who feral botanist and androbot are obsessively targeting, then there should be no objections to me bringing it up.

Once again my evil powers force you to do the exact thing of which you accuse others.

:twisted:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 9:05 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
This reminds me of when I was a kid, and I allowed people to taunt me. I reacted to taunting with temper tantrums, and this entertained the crowd around me, thus encouraging them to taunt more. Then I threw another tantrum, laughter and more taunting ensued, and the cycle continued. Sometimes, this led me to be physically bullied, to get my butt kicked after school, etc.

I didn't learn how to stop the cycle until I was in my senior year of high school.

Move on!

I understand the concept that it is feral botanist's and androbot's job to taunt and bait me - and it's supposed to be my job to not respond to it.

I would probably give that same advice to someone in the same situation myself.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 9:22 am

EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Move on!

I understand the concept that it is feral botanist's and androbot's job to taunt and bait me - and it's supposed to be my job to not respond to it.

I would probably give that same advice to someone in the same situation myself.

I asked you to stop last night, but you had to keep going.

I offered you another chance this morning but once again you had to keep posting about/to me.

This is not going to work for you in the real world. Professors wont put up with it, employers wont put up with it.

If you find you dont have any friends, its not because you are autistic.

When you fall back upon the "Im a poor little autistic kid" defense and then continue to be an obnoxious troll who does everthing he acvuses others of, people stop caring that you are autistic and just want you to go away becaise you are unpleasant and obnoxious.

Or you can believe I am an all powerful manipulator that makes you act like a horrid little troll.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 9:56 am

Unbelievable.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 10:26 am

EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:

Okey-dokey----thankyou for responding!

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 10:30 am

Yessss :twisted:

My control of Ezra is complete (evil laugh).

I will force him to continue making personal attacks and disrupt posts with his "jokes", because he totally did not do this before.

What happened to his bff raptor, I want to comtrol his mind as well, darn he learned if he stopped posting about me or to me, I can not control him. I am glad Ezra refuses to learn this lesson (evil laugh).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: