Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 2:50 pm

Well good luck with that, because I don't understand him or American politicians and their supporters in general.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 3:31 pm

Which is kind of an interesting while at the same time there is commentary like this floating around out there.
But given commentators need to make a living and if all of them were saying the same thing all but one of them would be redundant, it is not odd that their commentaries differ.

Quote:
Bill Maher weighs in on the 'not so different' Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un
Derek Lawrence
Posted on August 12, 2017 at 12:14pm EDT
While Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un are taking turns making nuclear threats against each other’s country, Bill Maher thinks it may be because the two are so alike.

During Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher, the host pointed out that in this past week in 1946, the U.S. dropped the atomic bombs “Fat Man” and “Little Boy” on Japan. He used historical event as a smooth transition into discussing the current back-and-forth between the U.S. and North Korea.

“And this week, it came full circle with a different Fat Man and Little Boy,” he cracked. “Oh yes, Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un, if you haven’t read about it, are trying to see who has the bigger micro-penis. I mean, that’s what this is all about, isn’t it? This whole conflict could be resolved by two hookers willing to lie, that’s all I’m saying. I just think some day these two a——s are going to bump into each other at the hair club for tyrants and they’re going to realize, ‘You know what, we’re not so different, you and I.'”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/12/bill-maher-not-so-different-donald-trump-kim-jong-un/

Quote:
Daniel Wagner , Contributor Managing Director of Risk Cooperative and author of the new book "Virtual Terror"
Trump And Kim Think A Lot Alike: Why Not Take Advantage Of It?
There is no need to engage in too much geopolitical strategizing, intelligence analysis, or weapons capability calculations.
07/07/2017 06:18 am ET Updated Jul 07, 2017
What can be done when two nations’ leaders have very similar personality traits, do not like each other, have nuclear weapons, are headed for what appears to be inevitable conflict, and neither are inclined to back down? The answer is to find a way that both of them can declare victory without losing face, with each being able to look themselves in the mirror and honestly say he has won. This is of course no easy task, but, fortunately, both Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un have strong negotiating positions, and neither appear to want to start a war, so there should be a way for both of them to be able to find some common ground.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-and-kim-think-a-lot-alike-why-not-take-advantage_us_595f5fb0e4b085e766b511af