Yemen May Be On The Brink Of A Famine

Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

26 Nov 2017, 9:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Gee, I wonder which country in the Middle East would want to cause sectarian divisions among Muslims :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if something had even been proposed in the past with such things as "Clean Break" or "The Greater Israel Project".


Is there any evidence for that to even cause suspicion?


Yes, I just provided it to you. Read "Clean Break For Israel" and "The Greater Israel Project".


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

26 Nov 2017, 9:16 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Right.

Israel is somehow singlehandedly orchestrating all conflict between Muslim countries.

Iran, KSA, the Kurds, ISIS, every faction in Syria, would all be one happy family, if the Elders of Zion weren't pulling strings.

AND...Israel is behind the shooting of dogs in Jordan, and of your milk getting sour here in the USA, and of canceling your favorite show, and of.....


There was no trouble in Syria under Assad until 2011 when shooting broke out on the Israeli border! It was also in the Clinton emails that causing sectarian violence in Syria would be good for Israel. Also see the 2 articles I suggested where they talk about breaking up Iraq and Syria. Attacking numerous countries. It was also in the Project For The New American Century papers in the late 90's. APAIC do it openly by lobbying for all of these wars. Israel has been acting as Al Qaeda's airforce in Syria. These things aren't a secret.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,659
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

26 Nov 2017, 5:21 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Gee, I wonder which country in the Middle East would want to cause sectarian divisions among Muslims :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if something had even been proposed in the past with such things as "Clean Break" or "The Greater Israel Project".


Is there any evidence for that to even cause suspicion?


Yes, I just provided it to you. Read "Clean Break For Israel" and "The Greater Israel Project".


Anything unbiased?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

27 Nov 2017, 2:58 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Gee, I wonder which country in the Middle East would want to cause sectarian divisions among Muslims :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if something had even been proposed in the past with such things as "Clean Break" or "The Greater Israel Project".


Is there any evidence for that to even cause suspicion?


Yes, I just provided it to you. Read "Clean Break For Israel" and "The Greater Israel Project".


Anything unbiased?


What do you mean "anything unbiased"? They are documents.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,659
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

27 Nov 2017, 5:06 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Gee, I wonder which country in the Middle East would want to cause sectarian divisions among Muslims :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if something had even been proposed in the past with such things as "Clean Break" or "The Greater Israel Project".


Is there any evidence for that to even cause suspicion?


Yes, I just provided it to you. Read "Clean Break For Israel" and "The Greater Israel Project".


Anything unbiased?


What do you mean "anything unbiased"? They are documents.


Documents compiled by whom?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

27 Nov 2017, 6:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Gee, I wonder which country in the Middle East would want to cause sectarian divisions among Muslims :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if something had even been proposed in the past with such things as "Clean Break" or "The Greater Israel Project".


Is there any evidence for that to even cause suspicion?


Yes, I just provided it to you. Read "Clean Break For Israel" and "The Greater Israel Project".


Anything unbiased?


What do you mean "anything unbiased"? They are documents.


Documents compiled by whom?


Richard Perle did Clean Break which stated that Saddam should be removed for Israel's benefit, and he was part of the Project For The New American Century team, which called for a "new Pearl Harbor" to give a pretext to invade Iraq. He then was in the Bush government and one of the leading figures for the Iraq war.

The Greater Israel Project was by Oden Yinon. It called for Iraq and Syria to be balkanised as to weaken them for Israel's benefit.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,659
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

27 Nov 2017, 9:44 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Gee, I wonder which country in the Middle East would want to cause sectarian divisions among Muslims :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if something had even been proposed in the past with such things as "Clean Break" or "The Greater Israel Project".


Is there any evidence for that to even cause suspicion?


Yes, I just provided it to you. Read "Clean Break For Israel" and "The Greater Israel Project".


Anything unbiased?


What do you mean "anything unbiased"? They are documents.


Documents compiled by whom?


Richard Perle did Clean Break which stated that Saddam should be removed for Israel's benefit, and he was part of the Project For The New American Century team, which called for a "new Pearl Harbor" to give a pretext to invade Iraq. He then was in the Bush government and one of the leading figures for the Iraq war.

The Greater Israel Project was by Oden Yinon. It called for Iraq and Syria to be balkanised as to weaken them for Israel's benefit.


While a red light and sirens go off in my head whenever I hear about those guys like Perle who served in the Bush administration, the fact remains, events simply happening on their own can be just as convenient as things having been engineered for such persons.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

29 Nov 2017, 5:14 pm

They didn't just happen though. All was planned before, openly and all happened afterwards. The same lies about Iraq before were repeated after 9/11. I don't think if it was Russia involved and they'd written out all the plans before and were all in the administration that you'd just pass it off as a coincidence.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,659
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

29 Nov 2017, 6:02 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
They didn't just happen though. All was planned before, openly and all happened afterwards. The same lies about Iraq before were repeated after 9/11. I don't think if it was Russia involved and they'd written out all the plans before and were all in the administration that you'd just pass it off as a coincidence.


At the time of 9/11, Russian-American relations were much better, and so I wouldn't expect them to have been involved.
There is such a thing as coincidence. Sometimes accidents prove to be more advantageous than deliberate plans, as something pre-planned has the trouble of going all to hell with unexpected circumstances.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,529
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

29 Nov 2017, 6:38 pm

The root cause of most famines is human involvement.

For example, if we respond to famines by shipping in shiploads of food, it greatly undercuts the local farmers growing food. They no longer have a market to sell their produce because they have to compete against free food. So they end up joining the food lines and no longer farming.

The way to deal with famines is to make sure that there is a strong agricultural infrastructure that encourages, via Free Markets, people to farm and grow food for themselves and for sale. Any outside help should be in the form of help for the farmers to improve their techniques to grow food -- for example, improved irrigation techniques.



Spyoon
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 106

29 Nov 2017, 9:46 pm

Children dying from severe malnutrition in therapeutic feeding centers were not enough to stop the increasing prices of goods. I'd argue that death and lifelong health complications that arise from malnutrition put a greater strain in the economy than free food distribution...And people abandoned their jobs because they were violently displaced, not because humanitarian organisations got their needs completely covered...(Theoretically, in the case of famine, free food is provided to the population that is already incapable of affording ANY food).

Same thing could be said about the public health sector workers. They are horribly underpaid and health facilities are unfunded, but you can not just let cholera to spread! Even if no external help was offered, hospital staff could still not push their cause, by going on strike for example.

To stop smugglig tank shells would be a more reasonable idea :oops:


_________________
not diagnosed
sorry for butchering the english language and obsessively re-editing my posts.


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

30 Nov 2017, 5:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
They didn't just happen though. All was planned before, openly and all happened afterwards. The same lies about Iraq before were repeated after 9/11. I don't think if it was Russia involved and they'd written out all the plans before and were all in the administration that you'd just pass it off as a coincidence.


At the time of 9/11, Russian-American relations were much better, and so I wouldn't expect them to have been involved.
There is such a thing as coincidence. Sometimes accidents prove to be more advantageous than deliberate plans, as something pre-planned has the trouble of going all to hell with unexpected circumstances.


:roll: It was a hypothetical situation. The media tells you to blame Russia so you blame Russia. The media tells you not to criticise Israel so you don't. People are petrified of being called anti-Semitic.

Yeah, maybe it'd just be a coincidence that if you caked yourself in cooking oil and sat in the glaring sun for 5 hours that you'd always get burned.... It was pre-planned, it was carried out, people were arrested and let off. Then the 9/11 investigation was ordered by the Bush administration (full of the people who planned it) to be done by some people who were part of the planning and people who were part of previous cover ups like Iran Contra. The lies about the connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda were given by Israeli security forces who said they witnessed a meeting in Prague between the leading hijacker and Iraqis, who gave anthrax over to them. Yeah, all just a coincidence :roll:


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,659
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

30 Nov 2017, 6:31 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
They didn't just happen though. All was planned before, openly and all happened afterwards. The same lies about Iraq before were repeated after 9/11. I don't think if it was Russia involved and they'd written out all the plans before and were all in the administration that you'd just pass it off as a coincidence.


At the time of 9/11, Russian-American relations were much better, and so I wouldn't expect them to have been involved.
There is such a thing as coincidence. Sometimes accidents prove to be more advantageous than deliberate plans, as something pre-planned has the trouble of going all to hell with unexpected circumstances.


:roll: It was a hypothetical situation. The media tells you to blame Russia so you blame Russia. The media tells you not to criticise Israel so you don't. People are petrified of being called anti-Semitic.

Yeah, maybe it'd just be a coincidence that if you caked yourself in cooking oil and sat in the glaring sun for 5 hours that you'd always get burned.... It was pre-planned, it was carried out, people were arrested and let off. Then the 9/11 investigation was ordered by the Bush administration (full of the people who planned it) to be done by some people who were part of the planning and people who were part of previous cover ups like Iran Contra. The lies about the connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda were given by Israeli security forces who said they witnessed a meeting in Prague between the leading hijacker and Iraqis, who gave anthrax over to them. Yeah, all just a coincidence :roll:


And evidence that all this happened is where? Just because someone talks about how doing something would be advantageous doesn't necessarily mean that someone had actually carried it out. You need hard evidence that such a thing was done.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

30 Nov 2017, 8:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
They didn't just happen though. All was planned before, openly and all happened afterwards. The same lies about Iraq before were repeated after 9/11. I don't think if it was Russia involved and they'd written out all the plans before and were all in the administration that you'd just pass it off as a coincidence.


At the time of 9/11, Russian-American relations were much better, and so I wouldn't expect them to have been involved.
There is such a thing as coincidence. Sometimes accidents prove to be more advantageous than deliberate plans, as something pre-planned has the trouble of going all to hell with unexpected circumstances.


:roll: It was a hypothetical situation. The media tells you to blame Russia so you blame Russia. The media tells you not to criticise Israel so you don't. People are petrified of being called anti-Semitic.

Yeah, maybe it'd just be a coincidence that if you caked yourself in cooking oil and sat in the glaring sun for 5 hours that you'd always get burned.... It was pre-planned, it was carried out, people were arrested and let off. Then the 9/11 investigation was ordered by the Bush administration (full of the people who planned it) to be done by some people who were part of the planning and people who were part of previous cover ups like Iran Contra. The lies about the connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda were given by Israeli security forces who said they witnessed a meeting in Prague between the leading hijacker and Iraqis, who gave anthrax over to them. Yeah, all just a coincidence :roll:


And evidence that all this happened is where? Just because someone talks about how doing something would be advantageous doesn't necessarily mean that someone had actually carried it out. You need hard evidence that such a thing was done.


I've posted it all before, not going to keep going round in circles for you. I've just told you what to read. None of what I said is a secret.

Help yourself if you're actually interested in truth


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,659
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

30 Nov 2017, 8:04 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
They didn't just happen though. All was planned before, openly and all happened afterwards. The same lies about Iraq before were repeated after 9/11. I don't think if it was Russia involved and they'd written out all the plans before and were all in the administration that you'd just pass it off as a coincidence.


At the time of 9/11, Russian-American relations were much better, and so I wouldn't expect them to have been involved.
There is such a thing as coincidence. Sometimes accidents prove to be more advantageous than deliberate plans, as something pre-planned has the trouble of going all to hell with unexpected circumstances.


:roll: It was a hypothetical situation. The media tells you to blame Russia so you blame Russia. The media tells you not to criticise Israel so you don't. People are petrified of being called anti-Semitic.

Yeah, maybe it'd just be a coincidence that if you caked yourself in cooking oil and sat in the glaring sun for 5 hours that you'd always get burned.... It was pre-planned, it was carried out, people were arrested and let off. Then the 9/11 investigation was ordered by the Bush administration (full of the people who planned it) to be done by some people who were part of the planning and people who were part of previous cover ups like Iran Contra. The lies about the connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda were given by Israeli security forces who said they witnessed a meeting in Prague between the leading hijacker and Iraqis, who gave anthrax over to them. Yeah, all just a coincidence :roll:


And evidence that all this happened is where? Just because someone talks about how doing something would be advantageous doesn't necessarily mean that someone had actually carried it out. You need hard evidence that such a thing was done.


I've posted it all before, not going to keep going round in circles for you. I've just told you what to read. None of what I said is a secret.

Help yourself if you're actually interested in truth



I do know the truth.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

02 Dec 2017, 12:27 pm

Oh right, you've just been pretending not to all this time.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"