"Russia-gate Turns out to be Israel-gate...

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

02 Dec 2017, 12:25 pm

... (Imagine my lack of shock")

Turns out that this whole thing regarding Flynn wasn't for the benefit of Trump or Russia etc, it was for Israel!! Jared Kushner told Flynn to contact Russia to try and get Russia to vote against a UN Resolution about illegal Israeli settlements. Wonder if all the people who've been screaming "RUSSIA" for a year and a half will now get a grip on reality.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,529
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

02 Dec 2017, 1:54 pm

Was Flynn authorized or told to make any promises to Russia in return for voting his way?



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

02 Dec 2017, 2:33 pm

kokopelli wrote:
Was Flynn authorized or told to make any promises to Russia in return for voting his way?


I don't know yet, but obviously Russia didn't accept the deal, otherwise they'd have vetoed that resolution. The Kushners are the ones getting in Trump's ears about Iran too. These ties between Trump/Kushner and Israel are so outrageous that Netanyahu has slept in Jared Kushner's bed!! !!

http://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/ ... tes-481486


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,529
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

02 Dec 2017, 3:56 pm

I think that just the offer of a quid pro quo is significant.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

02 Dec 2017, 7:31 pm

It goes way beyond that, but they can't get Trump on his mob ties because they'd have to lock Clinton up a million times over on that haha. The only reason they hate Trump and Russia is because the Zionist plans were ruined in Syria.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

03 Dec 2017, 1:03 am

Just because some guy with zero credentials says something on YouTube, it must be true?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

04 Dec 2017, 12:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Just because some guy with zero credentials says something on YouTube, it must be true?


Oh dear, looks like he's right. Probably time you turn CNN off, they aren't going to tell you nothing. Israeli media is at least more honest.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.826651


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Dec 2017, 1:04 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Just because some guy with zero credentials says something on YouTube, it must be true?


Oh dear, looks like he's right. Probably time you turn CNN off, they aren't going to tell you nothing. Israeli media is at least more honest.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.826651


And your source isn't unbiased?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,529
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

04 Dec 2017, 1:17 pm

Keep in mind that this investigation is over a number of issues, not just one. It is generally thought that the relatively minor nature of the charge against Flynn is that as a result of his cooperation, they are just charging him with one minor charge.

To claim that that one charge is all there is and defines the entire issue is absurd.

The truth is that we won't know what all is involved for quite some time and we may not ever learn every detail. There were plenty of things going on before that particular meeting.

You can't pick and choose one issue and claim that the entire scheme and investigation is about that one issue. Well, I guess you can, but then you are just wrong.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

05 Dec 2017, 12:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Just because some guy with zero credentials says something on YouTube, it must be true?


Oh dear, looks like he's right. Probably time you turn CNN off, they aren't going to tell you nothing. Israeli media is at least more honest.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.826651


And your source isn't unbiased?


What do you want exactly?! That comes from an Israeli newspaper. How much more unbiased could it get?

It's clear that what you mean by "unbiased" is something that reinforces whatever you already believe.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

05 Dec 2017, 12:21 pm

kokopelli wrote:
Keep in mind that this investigation is over a number of issues, not just one. It is generally thought that the relatively minor nature of the charge against Flynn is that as a result of his cooperation, they are just charging him with one minor charge.

To claim that that one charge is all there is and defines the entire issue is absurd.

The truth is that we won't know what all is involved for quite some time and we may not ever learn every detail. There were plenty of things going on before that particular meeting.

You can't pick and choose one issue and claim that the entire scheme and investigation is about that one issue. Well, I guess you can, but then you are just wrong.


Well it was meant to all be about one issue, Russia. But now anyone can see this isn't the case in reality. The mainstream media won't report on reality though.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

05 Dec 2017, 1:48 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Just because some guy with zero credentials says something on YouTube, it must be true?


Oh dear, looks like he's right. Probably time you turn CNN off, they aren't going to tell you nothing. Israeli media is at least more honest.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.826651


And your source isn't unbiased?


What do you want exactly?! That comes from an Israeli newspaper. How much more unbiased could it get?

It's clear that what you mean by "unbiased" is something that reinforces whatever you already believe.


No, I don't my information from Israeli news sources.
As for your second point - - are you sure you aren't looking at a mirror as you typed that? :P


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

06 Dec 2017, 11:20 am

Well I might if it involves Israel.
I just look at the facts.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,529
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

06 Dec 2017, 1:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Well I might if it involves Israel.
I just look at the facts.


It sounds to me like you just don't like Israel.

For what it's worth, I was not a fan of Israel for many years because of their cowardly attack on the USS Liberty and thought that we should not be helping Israel at all.

With the great increase of terrorism spreading in the west, I have changed my mind. Terrorism poses by far the greater threat to world peace than anything Israel has ever done.



Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,777
Location: Victoria, Australia

09 Dec 2017, 8:33 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Probably time you turn CNN off, they aren't going to tell you nothing.


So, if they aren't going to tell you nothing, then that means they're going to tell you something. So this means you are actually endorsing CNN.

Seriously though, I really do wish this whole Trump/Russia nonsense would simply disappear. There is very little, if anything, to it. I don't know if anyone else here has heard, but now our own government (i.e. Turnbull) is accusing the Chinese of interfering and trying to subvert our own 'democracy'. The blame-everyone-else-but-me-for-my-own-deficiencies bug seems to be spreading.



Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,777
Location: Victoria, Australia

09 Dec 2017, 8:34 pm

kokopelli wrote:
It sounds to me like you just don't like Israel.


I don't like Israel either. Is there anything wrong with that?