Trump in 'excellent health,' White House doctor says.

Page 3 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 7:00 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
SH90 wrote:
Liberals are the most hateful group I ever met...

well we hate...hate.

Except for your own party approved hate...

my party?

Did I stutter?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 7:03 pm

Piobaire wrote:
Raptor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
SH90 wrote:

well we hate...hate.

No, My Diversity Doesn’t Have to Tolerate Your Bigotry

How do you figure Im a bigot?
Oh, let me guess; I voted for Trump and you think he's a bigot.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 7:10 pm

Piobaire wrote:

Hey I too have diversity! I’ve used it to beat out more qualified white people for jobs... So sad, it’s true. But the company neeeded to check off a few more boxes to satisfy the government; specifically the “disability” one. I was more then happy to fill that request, I am privileged now. Oh, I am also Asian and they are able to diversify their portfolio even more! I didn’t even have to assert my “white privilege”... Such an amazing time we live in :roll:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 7:10 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
all unelected people deciding to remove a person that was elected but undoing an election?

Executing the 25th Amendment of the US Constitution.
Or Impeachment.
etc.

None of which is "undoing an election."

Having a president removed by a panel of psychiatrists would be.

But even with the legal procedures, a large minority of the American population would think it is a coup. The two times a president has been impeached have been under questionable circumstances.
*The impeached presidents were not convicted
*Nixon resigned in the face of certain impeachment and conviction

The 25th amendment was designed with physical impairment in mind in reaction to Eisenhower's heart attack and stroke in office and JFK's assassination. Physical impairment is much less of a subjective judgment then mental illness. It still leaves the Vice President deciding if he needs to be president. You can understand why this would be seen as a naked power grab or a coup.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 7:11 pm

We can sit here and speculate all day whether Trump is healthy or not. The bottom line is none of have any idea. An official report from his physician means dick.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 8:23 pm

as bad as this latest Greedy Oligarchic Psychopath is, we better hope he says nice and healthy because there is far worse waiting in the wings should he bite it somehow.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 9:10 pm

A thought just came to me. :idea:
Two terms of Trump followed by two terms of Pence.
It CAN happen; republicans occupying the whitehouse until January of 2033 .
Rocks don't live that long.
:twisted:

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 9:11 pm

Raptor wrote:

Then there's Trump's kids 8O

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 10:32 pm

Raptor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
SH90 wrote:

well we hate...hate.

my party?

Did I stutter?

Nope! only said it once...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 10:42 pm

SH90 wrote:
I’ve used it to beat out more qualified white people for jobs... So sad, it’s true.

yeah I can believe it...
SH90 rocks up to a job interview with a gun holster and concealed weapon under his belt. White boss in the interview panel turns to the other panel member and says "well Johnson! no need to send anymore applicants" "the asian dude's got the job"

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 11:06 pm

cyberdad wrote:
SH90 wrote:
I’ve used it to beat out more qualified white people for jobs... So sad, it’s true.

yeah I can believe it...
SH90 rocks up to a job interview with a gun holster and concealed weapon under his belt. White boss in the interview panel turns to the other panel member and says "well Johnson! no need to send anymore applicants" "the asian dude's got the job"

Negative, I know the other person who was interviewed. She has more experience then I been alive. No reason they should not give the job to her. While I am qualified for the job, about the only thing I had going for me was a disability that doesn’t prevent me from doing the job. At a company with government contracts, theyfore required to take affirmative action to hire individuals that have traditionally been discriminated against. Beyond that, there is various tax credits for the employer when hiring people with “disabilities”. Plus the race thing helps... Large employers have to show diversity. I know they are taking advantage of it when I filled out various forms documenting it.

No I was not carrying during the interview. My handgun and AR15 was locked inside the truck. Because I am a law abiding citizen :D

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm

Raptor wrote:

I don't know about Pence, but I would definitely vote for Don Jr. Make Presidency a family tradition just like the Bush's! Then it's on to Eric Trump and we can't forget Barron Trump..... How many years is that? :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 12:49 am

White House doctor deems Trump mentally ‘very sharp,’ in ‘excellent’ health

Quote:
President Donald Trump is in good physical and cognitive health following his first medical examination as president, Dr. Ronny Jackson, the White House physician, told reporters Tuesday, noting that the president earned perfect marks on a cognitive test that he himself had requested.

President Donald Trump is in good physical and cognitive health following his first medical examination as president, Dr. Ronny Jackson, the White House physician, told reporters Tuesday, noting that the president earned perfect marks on a cognitive test that he himself had requested.

Trump is 6 feet 3 inches tall and remains just shy of obese, at 239 pounds. The White House doctor would like to see Trump lose 10-15 pounds.

Jackson, a longtime presidential physician, also described Trump as "very sharp" and told reporters the president was "absolutely ... fit for duty," not just for the remainder of this term, but for another four years if he's re-elected.

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment, on which Trump scored a perfect 30 out of 30, can help detect Alzheimer's disease as well as mild cognitive impairment, but is not the same as a psychological examination.

The resistance hopes that he has dementia just went down the drain. And as I posted earlier the person who wrote the DSM does not think he is mentally ill although some shrinks beg to differ. Even so the idea proposed by a congressman for a psychiatrist panel to assess him would come to a conclusion he is mentally ill is probably as wrong as Hillary was going to win the election and as I mentioned earlier very communist in feel. I seriously doubt Pence and the cabinet is going to invoke the 25th amendment both out of fear of setting a bad precedent and while an imperfect way Trump is a way to get the Republican agenda passed. The House will probably go Democrat next year so Trump will likely be impeached but I seriously doubt 67 votes will be gotten that is needed to convict and remove him from office. And if he is not removed what is the point of spending so much time and anger?

As I mentioned earlier if he is impulsive enough to order a nuclear strike based on a tantrum which I believe he is, our hopes rest on the generals committing a serious crime by refusing his order. And no matter how bad it looks for him now who knows about 2020? My analysis is brutal but I am an aspie who is not going to sugarcoat what I think, especially on an Autism board.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 17 Jan 2018, 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 12:59 am

Looks like mental health was part of the examination:

Quote:
WASHINGTON — President Trump’s White House physician said Tuesday that the president received a perfect score on a cognitive test designed to screen for neurological impairment, which the military doctor said was evidence that Mr. Trump does not suffer from mental issues that prevent him from functioning in office.

“I’ve found no reason whatsoever to think the president has any issues whatsoever with his thought processes,” Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy and the White House physician, told reporters on Tuesday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/us/p ... -test.html

Last edited by EzraS on 17 Jan 2018, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 1:00 am

^ So he's a very stable genius after all. :mrgreen:

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 1:07 am

Darmok wrote:
^ So he's a very stable genius after all. :mrgreen: