Page 16 of 20 [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:15 pm

B19 wrote:
Moderators remove disruptive posts whoever posts them. Another moderator removed a post of yours this month calling another member "a f...... hypocrite" and I removed the disruptive posts in this thread. Bickering in threads is moderated by all moderators. If you are still disgruntled, I am happy to ask Alex to review the removed posts of yours this month. Don't try and personalise it to me, please, it has mainly been other moderators who have removed your posts and issued warnings to you in the past for rule breaches.

Typically the rule is that a notation is added by a moderator when they edit or remove a post. Also typically moderators are not allowed to publicly announce the things you just did.

I have no recollection of calling someone a "a f...... hypocrite" and of course there's no way to know what the situation or context was.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:23 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Do you consider those of us who are not anti-trump to be trolls? That does seem to be the case.

pretty sure she's not just referring to people on this website. if you're looking for the most vile, hateful trolls-of-trolls who happen to support donald you probably won't find them here....i am glad to report.

are you officially pro-trump? i seem to recall you were just anti-hysteria, both of which i can dig.

individuals like Darmok and midnightstar are some of the nicest people who have ever roamed (?) this site, no one in their right mind would accuse them of trollery.

It seems like those who are not anti-trump are seen as pro-trump. My thinking was shaped by B19 talking about threads being purposely derailed and things like that. A them vs us type thing, where them are enemy. It comes of as one side having biased staff on their side. Others have pointed this out as well, so it's not just my imagination.

Last edited by EzraS on 13 Feb 2018, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:23 pm

Moderators are under no obligation to notify removals or edits and never have been. We keep posts that are split out, and the veracity can be accessed by all moderators. Your have posted at least two aspersions on the mods in the past few days, in this thread and another. These should have been sent to Alex, not posted on the boards, however we have allowed these attacks, but not without response to set the record straight for other members.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:30 pm

B19 wrote:
Moderators are under no obligation to notify removals or edits and never have been. We keep posts that are split out, and the veracity can be accessed by all moderators. Your have posted at least two aspersions on the mods in the past few days, in this thread and another. These should have been sent to Alex, not posted on the boards, however we have allowed these attacks, but not without response to set the record straight for other members.

I'm talking about a rule that exists on most other forums. These things have been complained about by others several times, because we feel like we are the ones under attack.

Last edited by EzraS on 13 Feb 2018, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:33 pm

EzraS wrote:
B19 wrote:
1. Refuse to be intimidated by trolls for Trump, their day will pass, and things will slowly recover.

Do you consider those of us who are not anti-trump to be trolls? That does seem to be the case.

Why not just ban us? There's no admin to stop you. Rather than just deleting our posts, why not just get rid of us?

To be honest, I don't think that every Trump supporter is a troll.

I do, however, think that anyone who supports Trump has no right to complain about trolling. Trump is currently the biggest troll in the world.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:36 pm

Nor do I think every Trumpist is a troll. I am responsible for what I posted, not for how others choose to interpret it. That whole post was addressing things in the wider perspective, about the political climate in this troubled era.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:38 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
"Alex Jones's film Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement proposes that the guidestones are a harbinger of self-appointed elites who intend on exterminating most of the world's population."

Then again, Alex Jones is either a stark raving, clinical paranoiac, or he's an irresponsible, sociopathic charlatan.

I know. That's why I found it amusing that you and blabby were on the same page with him regarding this.

I'm hardly on any page with Jones, I only acknowledged that I was aware of the Georgia stones, and commented on how the 1% might behave if given the opportunity to cut down the numbers of the sweaty masses.

And that's what Jones is claiming. But who would be their servants and build and make stuff for them and most importantly, provide the mass consumption that brings in all their cash?

Even the most psychopathic of the future rich wouldn't want to kill all working class people, just enough to get rid of the surplus population.

Ah so. If I remember my Dickens right Scrooge was referring to those who couldn't find work and needed soup kitchens. These days in my area the surplus population would be all the tweakers.

Last time I checked tweakers were still human beings.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:42 pm

unfortunately, at least here, that reasonable sentiment is still apparently a controversy.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 12:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
"Alex Jones's film Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement proposes that the guidestones are a harbinger of self-appointed elites who intend on exterminating most of the world's population."

Then again, Alex Jones is either a stark raving, clinical paranoiac, or he's an irresponsible, sociopathic charlatan.

I know. That's why I found it amusing that you and blabby were on the same page with him regarding this.

I'm hardly on any page with Jones, I only acknowledged that I was aware of the Georgia stones, and commented on how the 1% might behave if given the opportunity to cut down the numbers of the sweaty masses.

And that's what Jones is claiming. But who would be their servants and build and make stuff for them and most importantly, provide the mass consumption that brings in all their cash?

Even the most psychopathic of the future rich wouldn't want to kill all working class people, just enough to get rid of the surplus population.

Ah so. If I remember my Dickens right Scrooge was referring to those who couldn't find work and needed soup kitchens. These days in my area the surplus population would be all the tweakers.

Is that not also true of those you consider despicable?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 12:48 am

tweakers never tried, AFAIK, en masse, to deny their fellow Americans their civil rights. they also never called other lower class people "degenerates." they never tar-brushed entire races of people with all sorts of calumnious words either. they just wanna be left alone.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 12:55 am

auntblabby wrote:
tweakers never tried, AFAIK, en masse, to deny their fellow Americans their civil rights. they also never called other lower class people "degenerates." they never tar-brushed entire races of people with all sorts of calumnious words either. they just wanna be left alone.

What about those who steal to support their tweaking and compete with the needy in soliciting for money to tweak?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 12:56 am

you missed my point entirely, and IMHO willfully.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 12:58 am

EzraS wrote:
A them vs us type thing, where them are enemy. It comes of as one side having biased staff on their side. Others have pointed this out as well, so it's not just my imagination.

I certainly don't seek to personally profile or vilify the pro-Trump people? I am concerned about the attitudes/philosophy that underpins (for example) the thought that Trump deserves to have a military parade as if he's some type of commander in chief (something he is self-evidently undeserving off)

It has, however, not escaped my attention there are a few on these threads who's primary aim is to derail any thread about Donald Trump by baiting other posters rather than addressing/debating the news posted. It's obvious it has not escaped the attention of B19 either.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 1:43 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Of course the despicable are human.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
you missed my point entirely, and IMHO willfully.

Yes yes I'm a bad person up to no good and willfully playing head games etc etc.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Of course the despicable are human.

So what was your point?