Nerve agent used in UK - attempted murder of Russian spy

Page 2 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 1:24 pm

You mean you agree with what he said?

Anti-Russian Neo-Nazis otherthrew an elected leader in Ukraine which caused more terrible divides in the country. Putin asked the West to get round the table for diplomacy, they refused. Crimea is full of Russian speaking people so they were naturally concerned about what happened with the US supported and helped takeover over the government in Ukraine. And it wasn't like al these troops just suddenly went there, there's been some kind of Russian military presence there for over 200 years. There was already a base there. You don't seem bothered about all the US military bases across the world.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 2:51 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Anti-Russian Neo-Nazis otherthrew an elected leader in Ukraine which caused more terrible divides in the country. Putin asked the West to get round the table for diplomacy, they refused. Crimea is full of Russian speaking people so they were naturally concerned about what happened with the US supported and helped takeover over the government in Ukraine. And it wasn't like al these troops just suddenly went there, there's been some kind of Russian military presence there for over 200 years. There was already a base there. You don't seem bothered about all the US military bases across the world.

That so called elected government had come to power with Russian interference - as they had done with the last American Presidential election. The Ukrainian strongman was nothing more than a Russian puppet. Incidentally, that same Ukrainian strongman stepped down from power only when the western European glitterati made it clear he wouldn't be invited to their parties and highlife anymore if he remained Putin's stooge. He was so shallow that he considered the limelight to be more important than running his country, so he stepped down. Sounds a lot like my current President.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 5:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

That so called elected government had come to power with Russian interference - as they had done with the last American Presidential election. The Ukrainian strongman was nothing more than a Russian puppet. Incidentally, that same Ukrainian strongman stepped down from power only when the western European glitterati made it clear he wouldn't be invited to their parties and highlife anymore if he remained Putin's stooge. He was so shallow that he considered the limelight to be more important than running his country, so he stepped down. Sounds a lot like my current President.

Any evidence for that? We know there's no evidence that Russia interfered with the 2016 US election so please cut the cr*p.
He was a Russian puppet, but the US had no right to remove him with Neo Nazis and install a US puppet.
No, he was told he'd be killed by the US backed Neo Nazi mob so he fled.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 6:10 pm

Another day...

Quote:
Mr Glushkov, 69, is the former deputy director of Russian state airline Aeroflot.

He was jailed in 1999 for five years after being charged with money laundering and fraud.

After being given a suspended sentence for another count of fraud in 2006, he fled to the UK to seek political asylum and became a critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Another one in a long line of people who were accused of various things and had to flee from Putinstan for their lives.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43385998

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 7:54 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that? We know there's no evidence that Russia interfered with the 2016 US election so please cut the cr*p.
He was a Russian puppet, but the US had no right to remove him with Neo Nazis and install a US puppet.

Blinders. Willful blinders on all points.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2018, 8:42 pm

Ultradeepfield wrote:
Quote:
Ex-Russian spy, his daughter and a policeman critically ill in hospital.

Finger is pointing at the Russians.

If it is the Russians, after the Litvinenko murder with radioactive polonium, why are they choosing these James Bond style methods - surely if they want to get rid of someone they could use far less “exotic” methods?

Unless that’s the point - trying to send a message?

Yeah, I'd say its more than pointing now, it's been confirmed. The nerve agent was used and set up in Moscow under the Soviet regime, a drug first invented in the seventies. I remember seeing a doctor Schmidt on telly earlier and he accurately confirmed it. He is a nerve agent expert, no doubting that.
Bit worried actually, as for me, I'm only about thirty miles from that area, and I had a work assessment there, about a month before it happened. Still, I think police surveillance, as well as Boris, has got it covered.
About time Trump kicked some Russian Ass out of foreign politics, whilst we kick RT off the air once and for all. Boycotting the world cup, will require other countries to pull out .. what is clear, is we drop the idea that harbouring Russian refugees is going to uncover third party propaganda,.. when its clear that spy intelligence is eating up all the leftovers and spitting out its poison directly on innocent civilians.. ambulance men and officers.
Kill the Kremlin before its too late.. Axe the KGB. Do whatever it takes.

Last edited by PearlsofWisdom on 13 Mar 2018, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 8:45 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Unless it wasn't Russia... Putin is capable of it but he isn't a reckless moron. He has no motive. He has an election coming up in a couple of weeks and the World Cup in a few months. He knows the mass hysteria it would cause. His enemies have all the motives.

Oh come on John! Do you really believe that the "election" could possibly have any other outcome than yet another Putin victory?
He has plenty of motive to murder people who are aware of his involvement in the Russian apartment bombings just prior to his "election" to the presidency.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2012/11 ... -bombings/

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 8:57 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
Ultradeepfield wrote:
Quote:

If it is the Russians, after the Litvinenko murder with radioactive polonium, why are they choosing these James Bond style methods - surely if they want to get rid of someone they could use far less “exotic” methods?

Yeah, I'd say its more than pointing now, it's been confirmed. The nerve agent was used and set up in Moscow under the Soviet regime, a drug first invented in the seventies. I remember seeing a doctor Schmidt on telly earlier and he accurately confirmed it. He is a nerve agent expert, no doubting that.
Bit worried actually, as for me, I'm only about thirty miles from that area, and I had a work assessment there, about a month before it happened. Still, I think police surveillance, as well as Boris, has got it covered.
About time Trump kicked some Russian Ass out of foreign politics, whilst we kick RT off the air once and for all. Boycotting the world cup, will require other countries to pull out .. what is clear, is we drop the idea that harbouring Russian refugees is going to uncover third party propaganda,.. when its clear that spy intelligence is eating up all the leftovers and spitting out its poison directly on innocent civilians.. ambulance men and officers.

Hey, I like RT! If we are going to "kick off" RT because people believe it to be a source of propaganda, then we will have to do the same with CNN, MSNBC, the ABC, BBC and Al Jazeera as well, to list just a few that immediately come to mind.
"Axe the KGB"? The KGB has not existed since the early 1990's. There is now the FSB.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2018, 9:03 pm

And for people who don't know yet, it was a Novichok a VX nerve agent. The same one used to kill Kim Jong-Un last year, and is highly toxic. Skripal said he meets with former KGB's in Zizzi's every month. Maybe for a catch-up, and who is supposed to be monitoring these events?

One of the group of chemicals known as Novichoks - A-230 - is reportedly 5-8 times more toxic than VX nerve agent.
"This is a more dangerous and sophisticated agent than sarin or VX and is harder to identify," says Professor Gary Stephens, a pharmacology expert at the University of Reading.
VX agent was the chemical used to kill the half-brother of Kim Jong-un last year, according to the US.
A number of variants of A-230 have been manufactured. One of these experimental chemicals - A-232 - was reportedly used by the Russian military as the basis for a chemical weapon, known as Novichok-5.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43377698

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 9:13 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Wow, this is BS. Sorry, but even someone who is as pro-Russia as I am cannot accept these lies. Yes, the government of the elected leader (Yanukovych) of the Ukraine who was deposed in a pro-EU coup was legitimate, but the rest of what you claim here is just silly. "Neo-Nazis"? You're sounding like an SJW here. Using the excuse that the Crimea "is full of Russian-speaking people" to justify Putin's opportunistic (and disgusting) land-grab gives him the proverbial green light to do the same to the Baltic States like Estonia. Good thing for them they are in N.A.T.O., otherwise they would already be gone by now. "There are Russian-speakers being oppressed, we must intervene". Hmm, now where did I come across something like this before? Oh yes, territories known as Austria and the Sudetenland back in the late 30's.
Honestly, leaders who carry on like Vlad Putrid deserve to be snuffed out. Putin is a monster, don't kid yourself about what he is capable of. He is destroying Russia, not making it great again. For this reason alone he should be hauled off to The Hague.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2018, 9:22 pm

Lintar wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:
Ultradeepfield wrote:
Quote:

Hey, I like RT! If we are going to "kick off" RT because people believe it to be a source of propaganda, then we will have to do the same with CNN, MSNBC, the ABC, BBC and Al Jazeera as well, to list just a few that immediately come to mind.
"Axe the KGB"? The KGB has not existed since the early 1990's. There is now the FSB.

Let's not all be naïve here, this Kremlin has had these been leading these former KGB ideals from the start.(FSB or KGB, same thing).

This man, Vladmir Putin, does not give up quite so easily. You only have to witness the terror in Ukraine.

There has been a documentary recently called, 'Putin: The Last Tsar.' This has KGB and Oligarchy discrepancy written all over it.

Last edited by PearlsofWisdom on 13 Mar 2018, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 9:24 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
And for people who don't know yet, it was a Novichok a VX nerve agent.

So this has been confirmed? VX would constitute very, very strong evidence in favour of the hypothesis that the Russian government was behind this. Not definitive proof of course, because other governments have their own access to it, but it would certainly point in their direction, because what would other (for example, the British) governments have to gain from something like this? Nothing that I can see.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 9:28 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
Lintar wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:
Ultradeepfield wrote:
Quote:

Let's not all be naïve here, this Kremlin has had these been leading these former KGB ideals from the start.(FSB or KGB, same thing).

This man, Vladmir Putin, does not give up quite so easily. You only have to witness the terror in Ukraine.

There as a documentary recently called, Putin: The Last Tsar. This has KGB and Oligarchy discrepancy written all over it.

No, I agree, Vlad Putin isn't someone that anyone with an ounce of sense should ever trust. He's a lying, thieving despot, a leader that Russia would be far better off without. I'm just really fussy, that's all, so I said 'FSB, not KGB'. That's just me. :mrgreen:

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2018, 9:37 pm

^^
Look, it's been tested by nerve special experts,(in the U.K) whatever mismatched opinions you're trying to get at. Ask one of your own kind, if you're trying to get an answer, but I doubt you'll get one in your own press coverage.
This is U.K news.

This is Goodnight from the News Team and in Wiltshire, the current hub of all this bad. I'm not interested in debating news reels on American secret agents.. it's clarity and we're not in the clear yet, that's all I know. So my people should just heed the warnings, and stay away. Didn't one such secretary have to be axed yesterday? No doubt preparing himself for the News that has shook the World.. and one little town.

The Whitehouse had better grab some lifebelts next time. :roll:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 3:56 pm

Ichinin wrote:
Another day...
Quote:
Mr Glushkov, 69, is the former deputy director of Russian state airline Aeroflot.

He was jailed in 1999 for five years after being charged with money laundering and fraud.

After being given a suspended sentence for another count of fraud in 2006, he fled to the UK to seek political asylum and became a critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Another one in a long line of people who were accused of various things and had to flee from Putinstan for their lives.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43385998

Yeah, cause Russia would go about proving their innocence by killing another Russian in the UK. The people carrying this out are getting desperate.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 3:57 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Blinders. Willful blinders on all points.

You just gonna keep saying that every time you are wrong?