"Liberals" are siding with the big banks again...

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2018, 2:19 pm

Dear Democrats: If you continue to side with parasitic banks instead of siding with Average Joe and Jane, the country will continue cycling back to the far-right and nothing will be accomplished.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2018, 2:55 pm

Do they even give a s**t?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2018, 3:09 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
Do they even give a s**t?

Nope.

Keep in mind that the Democratic Party, much like the Republican Party, is run by rich as*holes. If the Democrat leaders lose an election, they're still rich at the end of the day.

That's why the masses are usually more upset over federal election results than the upper class. The people in the upper class rarely throw a fit over federal election results because both parties support corporate welfare anyway.

In other words, the Democrat elites aren't going to embrace social democracy. They would rather lose every election than promote social democracy.

That's why the average Democrats need to rise up and create a mini-revolution within the Democratic party, in order to create a party based on the Nordic model.

Alternatively, It would also help if more people voted for third parties. I mean, many Americans don't bother to vote because there isn't a big enough difference between the two major parties.

I honestly don't know why the two-party system has persisted in America for so long. Isn't it a bastardization of real democracy? I mean, I totally understand that the two-party system is reinforced by a powerful propaganda machine, but I would expect more Americans to vote for third parties, given that so many Americans are fed up with the system in general.

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Mar 2018, 10:01 am

Both parties are corrupt. They side with the big banks and all of their donors who give them money. It is all of us who get screwed in the end. We need new flesh and blood in Washington. Enough with all of these career politicians. I don't care if they are republican or democrat, they need to go and we need new leaders.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2018, 10:33 am

MSBKyle wrote:
Both parties are corrupt. They side with the big banks and all of their donors who give them money. It is all of us who get screwed in the end. We need new flesh and blood in Washington. Enough with all of these career politicians. I don't care if they are republican or democrat, they need to go and we need new leaders.

The first step is knowledge.

The second step is spreading that knowledge far and wide.

NotThatClever13
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Mar 2018, 5:46 pm

It's quite depressing to watch this cycle play out over and over again while everyone seems blinded by niche issues. People have the power to change this if they would just educate themselves and do something about it during election time.