"White Civil Rights" Rally To Be Held Next To White House

Page 3 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:11 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
(1) The United States has participated in many wars. The one with no controversy (except to Nazis and their sympathizers) has always been the one where we fought and killed Nazis - thus, in media the enemy is often still: Nazis. It isn't "propaganda against white people," despite Nazis and their sympathizers often loving to claim that it is since most minorities and white people don't intrinsically link Nazis and white people. I'd actually call it racist when Nazis do try to link Nazism and white people - as in say, for example, that "Wolfenstein 2 is anti-white." Ant-Nazi isn't anti-white since most white people aren't nazis.

(2) There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism or diversity.

Others can take it from here. On my part, 'nuff said.

Some of the first acts the US did in WWII was to help Nazi sympathisers in North Africa and in Italy. They then helped Nazis after the war. Was nothing to do with morality. Just making sure they took over the British Empire.

Well yes it is, to make sure white people dare not complain about their fate.

There is when it is forced on people with evil intent.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:17 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Save your energy for real racism!

The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.

And everyone who doesn't fit the bill - they want to get rid of or exterminate in any way that they can.

For example, the reason they're hyped up on immigration right now is because they're scared that black people and white people are mixing together which means in the future - the dominant will be a mixed race. That's only "scary" to people obsessed with blood purity.

Ohh, so scary....I am white and native american, seems fine to me. I suppose the worst part is seeing racism against Native Americans but not having to suffer it because I can pass as totally white.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:19 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.

And everyone who doesn't fit the bill - they want to get rid of or exterminate in any way that they can.

For example, the reason they're hyped up on immigration right now is because they're scared that black people and white people are mixing together which means in the future - the dominant will be a mixed race. That's only "scary" to people obsessed with blood purity.

Ohh, so scary....I am white and native american, seems fine to me. I suppose the worst part is seeing racism against Native Americans but not having to suffer it because I can pass as totally white.

As a hispanic who blends in, I definitely agree with that.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:24 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Hang on. Spanish colonists stole Mexico from the natives. If you are of European heritage why do you feel so different from Europeans?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:25 pm

people aren't sure what to make of my mug, I tell people i'm "off-white" :mrgreen:

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:26 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Hang on. Spanish colonists stole Mexico from the natives. If you are of European heritage why do you feel so different from Europeans?

I'm not European unless you're going so far back in history that I have no idea what you're pulling from. In this country, in America - I'm hispanic, not European and I'm proud of it.

Last edited by Spooky_Mulder on 22 Jun 2018, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:30 pm

auntblabby wrote:
people aren't sure what to make of my mug, I tell people i'm "off-white" :mrgreen:

You sure you just don't have a nice tan like I do on my arms and face only?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:32 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I burn more than tan. but some people have seen me and thought me Latino, others thought I was from the middle east somewhere, very few seem to grok that i'm Asian mixed with German.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

This upcoming "white civil rights" rally will be a sequel to the Charlottesville rally.

That rally was full of overt calls for genocide and people chanting "blood and soil!" A woman even got murdered at that rally.

How exactly is the white race under attack in America? What are "white civil rights activists" even defending? I think that they are defending white supremacy.

They are likely protesting near the White House this time because Trump isn't racist enough for their tastes.

Quote:

What are you implying? Is this Holocaust denial? I'm just asking questions.

Quote:

Given that the original rally was organized by anti-Semitic conspiracy nuts, I'm pretty sure that this is real racism.

They probably won't kill as many people as American cops do though.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I burn more than tan. but some people have seen me and thought me Latino, others thought I was from the middle east somewhere, very few seem to grok that i'm Asian mixed with German.

Just skip the sun tan lotion and dye your hair ginger or blonde. People will just think you are an Irish person who got sun burned.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:42 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I think it's more, or from my reading, that he hates that Nazis are depicted as evil...

I may have misread his reply above, but if I didn't he did state that anything anti-Nazis is anti-white, which personally I find that statement racist towards white people since there is no intrinsic connection between the two. Most white people hate Nazis.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:47 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

This upcoming "white civil rights" rally will be a sequel to the Charlottesville rally.

That rally was full of overt calls for genocide and people chanting "blood and soil!" A woman even got murdered at that rally.

How exactly is the white race under attack in America? What are "white civil rights activists" even defending? I think that they are defending white supremacy.

They are likely protesting near the White House this time because Trump isn't racist enough for their tastes.

Quote:

Quote:

Given that the original rally was organized by anti-Semitic conspiracy nuts, I'm pretty sure that this is real racism.

They probably won't kill as many people as American cops do though.

OK. Show me that they are just Nazis. You might be correct.

Have you not read the book "The Holocaust Industry" by Norman Finkelstein, son of two Nazi Holocaust survivors? He makes the exact point I did. Is he a denier?

That's odd. The alt-right are mostly all Zionists, though there is the other type that hate Jews too.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:49 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I think it's more, or from my reading, that he hates that Nazis are depicted as evil...

I may have misread his reply above, but if I didn't he did state that anything anti-Nazis is anti-white, which personally I find that statement racist towards white people since there is no intrinsic connection between the two. Most white people hate Nazis.

The Nazis were evil. My point is focusing on one evil group endlessly and then using the Nazi card to shut down debate about immigration.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 9:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

The Nazis were evil. My point is focusing on one evil group endlessly and then using the Nazi card to shut down debate about immigration.

Yes or no.

Would you agree with this statement: "Movies/shows/games where people fight Nazis are anti-white."

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 10:01 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
The alt-right are mostly all Zionists, though there is the other type that hate Jews too.

You are aware that Richard Spencer is the leader of the alt-right? Right?

The guy on camera shouting "heil Trump, heil victory" and is on record for saying: “Jews are vastly over-represented in what you could call ‘the establishment,’ that is, Ivy League educated people who really determine policy, and white people are being dispossesed from this country."

The people marching with Tiki torches shouting "jews will not replace us."

It's clear to say they're anti-Semitic.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 10:07 pm

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/al ... l-guidance

He might hate Jews but he sees Israel as the model for what he wants for whites.