Page 3 of 7 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 10:44 pm

cberg wrote:
^Which is exactly what we're telling any & all suspects of sex crimes.

It seems more like they're all automatically considered guilty by the public.

And even after if found to be completely innocent, the accusation alone often pretty much destroys that person's life.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Sep 2018, 11:34 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
cberg wrote:
The problem with equating your contemporaries with nazis is that it's basically what the nazis were doing.

"Feminazis" historically makes no sense as well.

Nazi view: women should be birthers that stay in the home since that's where they belong.

View of many who use Feminazi: women should be birthers that stay in the home since that's where they belong.

It still baffles me that many who use it can't pick up on the contradictions.

My view of a feminazi is a woman who goes overboard with woman's rights. Woman's rights was originally about equality. Now its about women being superior and ignoring fundamental biological gender differences that make them inferior to men in some aspects. All over the animal kingdom one gender is dominant. For us it happens to be males. For spiders and snakes and bees its females. Our intelligence doesn't exempt us from the laws of biology.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 11:34 pm

EzraS wrote:
cberg wrote:
^Which is exactly what we're telling any & all suspects of sex crimes.

It seems more like they're all automatically considered guilty by the public.

And even after if found to be completely innocent, the accusation alone often pretty much destroys that person's life.

What do you think happens to those that choose to come forward and have their private life scrutinized by the masses?

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 11:41 pm

Heat844 wrote:
Now its about women being superior and ignoring fundamental biological gender differences that make them inferior to men in some aspects. All over the animal kingdom one gender is dominant. For us it happens to be males.

Is anyone else not surprised this is Heat’s view?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:07 am

I don't whether this has already been posted (I searched and found nothing), but there appears to be another victim of sorts who is a male former dormitory roommate of Kavanaugh at Yale University <https://www.thecut.com/2018/09/kavanaugh-roommate-yale-dorm-room.html>.

The victim's story about a dead bird being nailed to his bedroom door (not the dorm door) might be questioned by FBI special agents assigned to investigate the third roommate, James Roche, at the Yale dorm who has publicly supported Deborah Ramirez.

Whoever nailed the bird to an interior door obviously had some "classy" manners.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 11:14 am

This is interesting. A body language expert critiquing testimony to determine if the truth is being told or not.
And she determined that Ford was lying and manipulating the whole time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5uv6SHt1Z5Gm/

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 12:41 pm

EzraS wrote:
This is interesting. A body language expert critiquing testimony to determine if the truth is being told or not.

I found the "expert" amateurishly insulting at about the 6-minute mark. That told me all I needed to know about her abilities.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 1:07 pm

Heat844 wrote:
... <hatred> ... <ignorance> ... <misogyny> ... <trollishness> ...
There. I've reduced all of your posts in this thread to their most basic forms. Enjoy!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 1:10 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Heat844 wrote:
Now its about women being superior and ignoring fundamental biological gender differences that make them inferior to men in some aspects. All over the animal kingdom one gender is dominant. For us it happens to be males.
Is anyone else not surprised this is Heat’s view?
Not at all -- only that the mods have let it go on this long without taking careful aim with the Banhammer ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 1:12 pm

Fnord wrote:
Heat844 wrote:
There. I've reduced all of your posts in this thread to their most basic forms. Enjoy!

:heart:

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 1:16 pm

Fnord wrote:
Heat844 wrote:

Checkmate.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 2:46 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I found the "expert" amateurishly insulting at about the 6-minute mark. That told me all I needed to know about her abilities.

Sometimes it is easier to believe a convenient lie than acknowledge an inconvenient truth, especially when it happens to be confirmation bias on what you want to believe.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 4:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
Heat844 wrote:

I wish we had upvote buttons. You nailed it!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 8:23 pm

I have no ethical qualms about sex criminals being terrified, in fact I would prefer them to regularly be terrified.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 8:41 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Sometimes it is easier to believe a convenient lie than acknowledge an inconvenient truth, especially when it happens to be confirmation bias on what you want to believe.

Personally I don't care either way. I'm not hoping Kavanaugh gets the position or hoping he doesn't. But with any law case, I personally have to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt. I find the testimony of both Kavanaugh and Ford questionable. I always like it when a body language expert points out what I can't see for myself since I'm mostly "blind" to body language. I was thinking maybe the analyst was terse because she was aggravated by Ford's behavior as she interpreted it. I'm not sold on her interpretation. But I found it interesting.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:11 pm

EzraS wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Personally I don't care either way. I'm not hoping Kavanaugh gets the position or hoping he doesn't. But with any law case, I personally have to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt. I find the testimony of both Kavanaugh and Ford questionable. I always like it when a body language expert points out what I can't see for myself since I'm mostly "blind" to body language. I was thinking maybe the analyst was terse because she was aggravated by Ford's behavior as she interpreted it. I'm not sold on her interpretation. But I found it interesting.

That stance is perfectly fine, although you should care because the future, your future, could be drastically altered in ways you may or may not be expecting. Objectivity is rarely practices these days.