what happens if Kavanagh gets into supreme court?

Page 6 of 9 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:14 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
jimmy m wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
jimmy m wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
We also need to fix it to where no Republican can be elected to public office until they call for the extermination of all Christians.

WHAT ?????????

So you are advocating for the extermination of Christians! That sound like something Hitler might have done, although in his case his primary focus were Jews.

This really fits the definition of a hate crime.

I was referring to their anti-abortion, anti-LGBT, anti-science stance on everything.

That is not what you said. You advocated the extermination of Christians. That fits the definition of a hate crime. That language should not be tolerated on this site. Period.

My speculation is that it's not considered a hate crime as applied to conservative christians, because they are the prime enemy of liberalism, and we know what the political bent is of those who run this site.

Maybe conservative christians should pull their heads out of their asses.

In other words become liberals.

And no maybe if they became actual f*****g human beings. And I have seen worse language about liberals on this site so that has to be banned to if we're going to ban things Christians find insulting.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:15 am

What is the deal with this site, I guess it is now Right Wing Autistic central, and worst part is why are autistics supporting trump...seriously wake the f**k up, what are you guys doing.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:20 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
jimmy m wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
jimmy m wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
We also need to fix it to where no Republican can be elected to public office until they call for the extermination of all Christians.

WHAT ?????????

So you are advocating for the extermination of Christians! That sound like something Hitler might have done, although in his case his primary focus were Jews.

I was referring to their anti-abortion, anti-LGBT, anti-science stance on everything.

That is not what you said. You advocated the extermination of Christians. That fits the definition of a hate crime. That language should not be tolerated on this site. Period.

My speculation is that it's not considered a hate crime as applied to conservative christians, because they are the prime enemy of liberalism, and we know what the political bent is of those who run this site.

Or they could just fap some-more because everyone loves fapping rich guys who screw them over. Why do you respect these people anyways? Not like they give a damn if people like you survive or make it in the world.

What about the vast horde of them who are working class redneck trailer trash?

Sweetleaf wrote:

And no maybe if they became actual f*****g human beings. And I have seen worse language about liberals on this site so that has to be banned to if we're going to ban things Christians find insulting.

So they're non-human? Where have I heard that kind of sentiment before?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:26 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
jimmy m wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
jimmy m wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

WHAT ?????????

Or they could just fap some-more because everyone loves fapping rich guys who screw them over. Why do you respect these people anyways? Not like they give a damn if people like you survive or make it in the world.

What about the vast horde of them who are working class redneck trailer trash?

Sweetleaf wrote:

So they're non-human? Where have I heard that kind of sentiment before?

That is the problem I think this 'trailer trash' would be questioning why they work so long and can only manage to afford a sh***y trailer in a trailer park. But no they just want to suck Trumps cock no questions asked, that is what I don't get. I mean as far as current investigations show he has been colluding with Vladimir Putin. And I have to be called un-american because I am disgusted by that. What happened to america where something like colluding with Putin would not be OK.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 07 Oct 2018, 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:26 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
What is the deal with this site, I guess it is now Right Wing Autistic central, and worst part is why are autistics supporting trump...seriously wake the f**k up, what are you guys doing.

It's a place where people discuss topics from different points of view. Or do you want it just to be a handful of people with the same point of view stroking each other all the time?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:31 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

It's a place where people discuss topics from different points of view. Or do you want it just to be a handful of people with the same point of view stroking each other all the time?

I want people to stop being f*****g idiots, voting for s**t that doesn't help them. I care about the environment I don't want politicians who want to throw it away to big oil and gas...right wing, left wing IDK but we need to preserve remaining natural habitat for animals. And preserve or National Forests and State Parks so future generations can enjoy them and still have wildlife to potentially observe.

I am sick of being quiet about it because maybe someday people in the future will wake up, well the future is now....so I'd rather stick up for it now, even if it causes people to hate me.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:34 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
That is the problem I think this 'trailer trash' would be questioning why they work so long and can only manage to afford a sh***y trailer in a trailer park. But no they just want to suck Trumps cock no questions asked, that is what I don't get. I mean as far as current investigations show he has been colluding with Vladimir Putin. And I have to be called un-american because I am disgusted by that. What happened to america where something like colluding with Putin would not be OK.

I'm just referring to the polar extreme stereotypes. Either they're all the 1% elite or they're all redneck trailer trash hillbillies. Never just ordinary people. Did I miss where a shred of evidence of collusion has been presented?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:38 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I'm just referring to the polar extreme stereotypes. Either they're all the 1% elite or they're all redneck trailer trash hillbillies. Never just ordinary people. Did I miss where a shred of evidence of collusion has been presented?

Ok, whatever just keep on supporting trash trump that's fine and there are plenty of shreds of evidence. Hence Trump being investigated of collisions with Russia, have you like not been following the news lately. I figured everyone knew about this...And sure ordinary people can be swayed to make the wrong decision.

Like I say they should change this site to rightwingers + sympathizers and everyone else is trash. I mean what am I being a mean left-winger, well maybe I want this site to make right wingers feel how I felt posting here the last couple years just constantly being insulted and even threatened with comments like. 'you left wingers will die in the civil war you're all so afraid of guns' I mean I thought this was a support site for autistic people. Not a place to threaten people who you disagree with, with being shot in some civil war that might happen. But no apparently it is right wing extreme central where any feelings about defening humanity or helping people who struggle is not welcome. Why don't you guys form a right wing centeral instead of trolling everyone who makes the mistake of coming to wrongplanet?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:53 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Ok, whatever just keep on supporting trash trump that's fine and there are plenty of shreds of evidence. Hence Trump being investigated of collisions with Russia, have you like not been following the news lately. I figured everyone knew about this...And sure ordinary people can be swayed to make the wrong decision.

Like I say they should change this site to rightwingers + sympathizers and everyone else is trash. I mean what am I being a mean left-winger, well maybe I want this site to make right wingers feel how I felt posting here the last couple years just constantly being insulted and even threatened with comments like. 'you left wingers will die in the civil war you're all so afraid of guns' I mean I thought this was a support site for autistic people. Not a place to threaten people who you disagree with, with being shot in some civil war that might happen.

Yeah I've been following the news, that's why I know there's still not a shred of evidence. The investigation has turned up a bunch of stuff and people have been charged and arrested, but none of it has had anything to do with collusion between trump and putin. That's just a simple fact. Most of the people who run this site and most of the people who post here and in ppr seem to be liberals. Both sides have claimed they could outgun the other side.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 1:54 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Like I say they should change this site to rightwingers + sympathizers and everyone else is trash. I mean what am I being a mean left-winger, well maybe I want this site to make right wingers feel how I felt posting here the last couple years just constantly being insulted and even threatened with comments like. 'you left wingers will die in the civil war you're all so afraid of guns' I mean I thought this was a support site for autistic people. Not a place to threaten people who you disagree with, with being shot in some civil war that might happen.

Yeah I've been following the news, That's why I know there's not a shred of evidence. The investigation has turned up a bunch of stuff and people have been charged, but none of it has to do with collusion between trump and putin. That's just a simple fact. Most of the people who run this site and most of the people who post here and in ppr seem to be liberals. Both sides have claimed they could outgun the other side.

That is blatantly not a fact, and quit obsessing over guns...its bad for you.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 2:03 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Yeah I've been following the news, That's why I know there's not a shred of evidence. The investigation has turned up a bunch of stuff and people have been charged, but none of it has to do with collusion between trump and putin. That's just a simple fact. Most of the people who run this site and most of the people who post here and in ppr seem to be liberals. Both sides have claimed they could outgun the other side.

The lefties would not talk about starting a civil war revolt revolution if they didn't think they could win it.

btw it would be nice if you could converse with someone without going after them on a personal level. You talk about autistic support yet you keep doing that.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 2:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
good bye to working class healthcare, abortions for lower-class women, LGBT protections from religious bigots, the remainder of the voting rights act and 1964 civil rights act for starters.

:roll: :roll:

Yep and they going bring back slavery too, resurrect Nazi germany and bring the devil from hell to rule over all the earth.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 2:38 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

The lefties would not talk about starting a civil war revolt revolution if they didn't think they could win it.

btw it would be nice if you could converse with someone without going after them on a personal level. You talk about autistic support yet you keep doing that.

Cause it’s only a support site if your a atheist liberal democrat if your anything else, they say your a monster, racist, misogynistic, trailer trash, redneck, who needs to die. I don’t see any love coming from the left just lots and lots of hate

B19
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 3:14 am

Almost at locking point - unless the petty point-scoring stops. Can't posters of whatever persuasion debate the bigger picture with some civility? Is this forum always going to descend to jeering at opponents' trees with petty sneers while ignoring the forest?

There's a bigger picture and it needs some mindful consideration, not this point-scoring pettiness.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:20 am

He waving his wanky in America’s face right now.
If he tries to wave it at Ruth she might think it’s a snake and whack it with a cane.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 9:35 am

No one who's worked with kavanaugh has reported any misconduct from him, so that's unlikely.