First Caravan Group From Honduras Tests Trump's Red Line

Page 3 of 4 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2018, 6:23 pm

I don't see how Trump saying he'd get Mexico to pay for it makes it racist.... Be consistent and then you won't be accused of hypocrisy. Just be honest and admit that you support anything when your team does it.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 10:14 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Wow. Liberals supported Clinton at that time but Trump could say those exact words and he'd be slammed for it and called a racist.

I missed the part where Clinton said Mexicans were diseased drug dealing gang member rapists.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 10:17 am

Magna wrote:
This could end up being a boon for Trump and Republicans in general though. Since both Bill and Hillary as well as Obama were very much on record saying they were very much against storming the borders, Trump could change course and embrace the throngs...

I have an idea, how about we make immigration reform a priority and come up with a bi-partisan compromise to solve the problem forever?

Oh, but then the GOP can't make the brown invasion a campaign issue.
Sad. :(

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Nov 2018, 11:11 am

Tollorin wrote:
Heat844 wrote:
The liberals around here are hoping this would go away. I'll just bump this thread to get them worried again.

And I'd still like to know what the population capacity of this country is. I don't understand why no one else is concerned about this. Its a very logical question.

The population capacity of the US is way greater that the current population; I don't know what would be that number, but considering the surface area, and the population of Asian countries... Canada is also very far from it's limits.
Anyway, the caravans "only" count in the thousand of peoples; not overwhelming for a population in the hundreds of millions.
Apparently you forgot about meticulous research and statistical analysis. You provided no hard data to support your argument. But you have to expect this from people with the mind of the child.

Would all you liberals who support the caravan allow them to live in your house? If so, home many of them. And why don't you just leave your front door unlocked and open so they can come in whenever they want.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 12:19 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Wow. Liberals supported Clinton at that time but Trump could say those exact words and he'd be slammed for it and called a racist.

I missed the part where Clinton said Mexicans were diseased drug dealing gang member rapists.

Ok so building a wall and trying to curb mass immigration isn't racist. Glad we established that. I missed the part where Mexicans became a race.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 5:54 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

What he said is Mexico is sending us their diseased drug dealing gang member rapists.

Just like my town is saying Seattle is sending us their tweakers.

Also it keeps being said people are crossing the border to flee all the crime diseased drug dealing gang member rapists there.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 6:18 pm

AspE wrote:
Magna wrote:
This could end up being a boon for Trump and Republicans in general though. Since both Bill and Hillary as well as Obama were very much on record saying they were very much against storming the borders, Trump could change course and embrace the throngs...

I have an idea, how about we make immigration reform a priority and come up with a bi-partisan compromise to solve the problem forever?

Oh, but then the GOP can't make the brown invasion a campaign issue.
Sad. :(

I don't think we'll ever really see a genuine bipartisan compromise to solve the problem, because the Republican White People's Party would see this only as a temporary stop on the way station to the ultimate goal of their race hatred. They want to keep this as an issue to agitate their base not only during campaigns, but as a means of distracting the public from important issues and the failings of the losers they select as their leaders.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 6:19 pm

EzraS wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

What he said is Mexico is sending us their diseased drug dealing gang member rapists.

Just as racist, and just as wrong.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2018, 6:48 pm

thoughtbeast wrote:
EzraS wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

What he said is Mexico is sending us their d

Yet it keeps being said people are crossing the border to flee from all the diseased drug dealing gang member rapists there.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2018, 4:41 pm

thoughtbeast wrote:
EzraS wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

You liberals are throwing the word racist around so much you're in danger of becoming the liberals who cried wolf. That ship sailed for me a long time ago. I put no stock in any liberal calling anything racist since they call everything racist.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 4:54 pm

Heat844 wrote:
So you liberals are ok with our country being overrun with immigrants. 8O :? You don't care about protecting our borders? 8O :?

One aspect of this I don't understand why no one has ever brought up is population capacity. We don't have unlimited resources, food, water, and living space. How many people do you ignorant short sighted liberals think we are able to support? Unless you arrive at this number through meticulous research and statistical analysis, I wanna know which part of your ass you pulled it from. This is the biggest concern I have. Not whether or not they're criminals. Though that's not far behind.

Population of India in 2017:

1,342,512,706.. which is 451.54 people per Km^2.

Population of USA in 2018:

326,766,748. In 2016, the USA's population density was 35.32 people per Km^2.

So, by comparison, the America's population would have to expand nearly 13x before it became as densely populated at India.

Could the world support that many babies? No. But people from densely populated areas can migrate and easily be supported by the land, air, and water in less densely populated parts of the world like the USA.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 4:12 am

To help the environment and climate change let's keep turning grass and trees into tarmac, concrete and bricks

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 5:03 am

Still keep reading rumours that this caravan has been funded by Trumps 'deep state'

No evidence either way so accusations are silly, but the timing of this story is quite incredie and couldn't be better for Trump so I can see why people are coming to that conclusion.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 2:33 pm

Agreed.