Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,889
Location: Stendec

25 Oct 2018, 1:54 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Fnord wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
"All packages had a return address of "DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ" [sic] in Florida." Why? The people that hate are the Bernie supporters.
... And the Trump supporters... and ACT for America ... and Alliance Defending Freedom ... and America's Promise Ministries ... and American Border Patrol/American Patrol ... and American College of Pediatricians ... and American Family Association ... and American Freedom Party ... and American Renaissance ... and Aryan Brotherhood ... and Aryan Nations ... and Atomwaffen Division ... and Barnes Review/Foundation for Economic Liberty ... and Inc. ... and Blood & Honour ... and Brotherhood of Klans ... and Center for Immigration Studies ... and Center for Security Policy ... and Church of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ... and Council of Conservative Citizens ... and Creativity Movement ... and EURO ... and Family Research Council ... and Family Security Matters ... and Family Watch International ... and Federation for American Immigration Reform ... and Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK) ... and Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints ... and Identity Evropa ... and Imperial Klans of America ... and Institute for Historical Review ... and Jewish Defense League ... and Keystone United ... and Kingdom Identity Ministries ... and Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ... and League of the South ... and Liberty Counsel ... and MAGA ... and Moorish Sovereign Citizens ... and Nation of Islam ... and National Alliance ... and National Coalition for Issue Reform ... and National Liberty Alliance ... and National Socialist Movement ... and National Vanguard ... and New Black Panther Party ... and Nuwaubian Nation of Moors ... and Oath Keepers ... and Occidental Quarterly ... and Pacific Justice Institute ... and Patriot Front ... and Pioneer Fund ... and Proud Boys ... and The Remembrance Project ... and the Republican Party (United States) Rise Above Movement ... and Ruth Institute ... and The Social Contract Press ... and Stormfront ... and Traditional Values Coalition ... and Traditionalist Worker Party ... and VDARE ... and Vinlanders Social Club ... and Westboro Baptist Church ... and White Lives Matter ... and White Revolution ... and World Congress of Families ... and WorldNetDaily. There are probably more, and the Magabomber could be from any one (or more) of them.
You forgot aliens.
Obviously, a listing of anti-immigrant organizations would exclude aliens of any kind.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

25 Oct 2018, 6:02 pm

Fnord wrote:
Magna wrote:
... What if the perp/s are ANTIFA? Is that an impossibility? Of course it's not an impossibility.
What if space aliens are implementing Plan 9? What if ISIS is performing a black-flag operation? What if Chinese investors are trying to disrupt Wall Street? What if Russian hackers are trying to influence the mid-term elections? What if some knuckle-dragging, lager-swilling, wife-beating, minority-hating, immigrant-bashing white supremacist neo-Nazi with a red MAGA hat and a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook is even now laughing it up with his buddies out behind the filling station about how he "... putt the feer o gawd inna them commy libril wusses"?

Which is more likely?

By the way, I just googled "MAGAbomber" and received 163,000 results...


It's more likely that it was designed to help the Democrats. Before you mock others try and remember the anthrax hoaxes.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,889
Location: Stendec

25 Oct 2018, 7:45 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Magna wrote:
... What if the perp/s are ANTIFA? Is that an impossibility? Of course it's not an impossibility.
What if space aliens are implementing Plan 9? What if ISIS is performing a black-flag operation? What if Chinese investors are trying to disrupt Wall Street? What if Russian hackers are trying to influence the mid-term elections? What if some knuckle-dragging, lager-swilling, wife-beating, minority-hating, immigrant-bashing white supremacist neo-Nazi with a red MAGA hat and a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook is even now laughing it up with his buddies out behind the filling station about how he "... putt the feer o gawd inna them commy libril wusses"? Which is more likely? By the way, I just googled "MAGAbomber" and received 163,000 results...
It's more likely that it was designed to help the Democrats. Before you mock others try and remember the anthrax hoaxes.
Ooo ... another conspiracy theory!! And by one of WP's leading conspiracy theorists, as well! I'm impressed... NOT!!

:lol:



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,108
Location: Twin Peaks

25 Oct 2018, 8:29 pm

Fnord wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Magna wrote:
... What if the perp/s are ANTIFA? Is that an impossibility? Of course it's not an impossibility.
What if space aliens are implementing Plan 9? What if ISIS is performing a black-flag operation? What if Chinese investors are trying to disrupt Wall Street? What if Russian hackers are trying to influence the mid-term elections? What if some knuckle-dragging, lager-swilling, wife-beating, minority-hating, immigrant-bashing white supremacist neo-Nazi with a red MAGA hat and a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook is even now laughing it up with his buddies out behind the filling station about how he "... putt the feer o gawd inna them commy libril wusses"? Which is more likely? By the way, I just googled "MAGAbomber" and received 163,000 results...
It's more likely that it was designed to help the Democrats. Before you mock others try and remember the anthrax hoaxes.
Ooo ... another conspiracy theory!! And by one of WP's leading conspiracy theorists, as well! I'm impressed... NOT!!

:lol:


Are you purposely doing the "will resort to ad hominem attacks when cornered" routine to be satirical?



LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,190
Location: USA

25 Oct 2018, 10:04 pm

It doesn't seem like a hoax to me, because on the radio news, it was stated that the pipe bombs contained real explosives that could of detonated if handled violently, like in a post office sorting machine.

Apparently, they just didn't have an "ignition fuse" to start them.

This article says they were "packed with powder" which suggests non-explosives.
https://www.apnews.com/e0ed03c0100a42a0a3ce65419c72af37

This article says the powder was explosive.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/23/nyre ... -home.html

Image


_________________
After a failure, the easiest thing to do is to blame someone else.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,108
Location: Twin Peaks

25 Oct 2018, 10:41 pm

Stunt is a better word for it than hoax. It seems like a political stunt designed to attract negative attention towards republicans right before the midterms. To get people positing MAGAbomber all over the internet. Possibly in retaliation to Rand Paul's warning of possible violence from the left. That's my theory for now. I'd have the same theory of a set up if the situation was reversed and the Bushs, James Woods and Fox etc had been the targets.



sly279
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,093
Location: US

26 Oct 2018, 2:36 am

EzraS wrote:
Stunt is a better word for it than hoax. It seems like a political stunt designed to attract negative attention towards republicans right before the midterms. To get people positing MAGAbomber all over the internet. Possibly in retaliation to Rand Paul's warning of possible violence from the left. That's my theory for now. I'd have the same theory of a set up if the situation was reversed and the Bushs, James Woods and Fox etc had been the targets.

What if it’s not a trump supportor, what if it’s a Bernie supporter is someone who hates both parties. Calling it megabomber is unfair. I dont know if it’s a hoax or not but the left just like with mass shootings motto is never elet a tragedy go to waste.
Left is cold hearted.



LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,190
Location: USA

26 Oct 2018, 2:41 am

sly279 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Stunt is a better word for it than hoax. It seems like a political stunt designed to attract negative attention towards republicans right before the midterms. To get people positing MAGAbomber all over the internet. Possibly in retaliation to Rand Paul's warning of possible violence from the left. That's my theory for now. I'd have the same theory of a set up if the situation was reversed and the Bushs, James Woods and Fox etc had been the targets.

What if it’s not a trump supportor, what if it’s a Bernie supporter is someone who hates both parties. Calling it megabomber is unfair. I dont know if it’s a hoax or not but the left just like with mass shootings motto is never elet a tragedy go to waste.
Left is cold hearted.

That's what I was thinking, because , MAGA is winning everywhere.

MAGA got the Kavanaugh victory, so why have such hatred [rhetorical]?

Last few attackers , the ricin sender and ballpark shooter were both lefties , angry , because they're losing.


_________________
After a failure, the easiest thing to do is to blame someone else.


thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,337
Location: Scarlet Jungle of Krypton

26 Oct 2018, 2:50 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
and people still think "terrorists" in the middle east are the bigger problem.

dissolve all parties immediately.


George Washington advised against political parties in the first place. If only America had followed his advice, we could have avoided so much that divided us. Instead, the Trumpster racists and nazis are using our own election system against us.

Quote:
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."
- Washington's Farewell Address | Saturday, September 17, 1796



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,889
Location: Stendec

26 Oct 2018, 8:40 am

More MAGAbomber targets: James Clapper (former Director of National Intelligence) and Cory Booker (New Jersey Senator/Democrat).

Source: Trump Critics Receive Explosive Devices



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

26 Oct 2018, 11:40 am

Fnord wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Magna wrote:
... What if the perp/s are ANTIFA? Is that an impossibility? Of course it's not an impossibility.
What if space aliens are implementing Plan 9? What if ISIS is performing a black-flag operation? What if Chinese investors are trying to disrupt Wall Street? What if Russian hackers are trying to influence the mid-term elections? What if some knuckle-dragging, lager-swilling, wife-beating, minority-hating, immigrant-bashing white supremacist neo-Nazi with a red MAGA hat and a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook is even now laughing it up with his buddies out behind the filling station about how he "... putt the feer o gawd inna them commy libril wusses"? Which is more likely? By the way, I just googled "MAGAbomber" and received 163,000 results...
It's more likely that it was designed to help the Democrats. Before you mock others try and remember the anthrax hoaxes.
Ooo ... another conspiracy theory!! And by one of WP's leading conspiracy theorists, as well! I'm impressed... NOT!!

:lol:


A "conspiracy theory" is something you are ignorant of basically. Anthrax was sent to numerous people, some of them were hoax letters. The press, the government and intelligence were screaming about this and it was Al Qaeda. And then this was used to link Al Qaeda to Iraq and then used as one of the main pretexts to start the war. That's not a conspiracy theory, that's history. There have been numerous cases of 'antisemitic attacks' where horrific things have been written on people's homes and then it turned out the 'victim' wrote the message themselves. I'm sorry you were ignorant of these facts.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

26 Oct 2018, 11:42 am

Given what I just wrote, someone would need to be in another world not to consider that it could be a hoax.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,889
Location: Stendec

26 Oct 2018, 1:11 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Given what I just wrote, someone would need to be in another world not to consider that it could be a hoax.
Given the facts, it's a wonder why you wrote that at all!

The MAGAbomber has been identified as Cesar Sayoc, 56, a registered Republican. He had been living in his van, which was plastered with pictures of Trump. He has a criminal record dating back decades, including a past arrest for making a bomb threat.

Source: This News Article



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

26 Oct 2018, 1:57 pm

He's not the bomber until he has been proven guilty in a court of law. So hold your horses.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,889
Location: Stendec

26 Oct 2018, 2:06 pm

Yeah ... right ... MAGAts caught red-handed are never guilty, while anyone who criticizes Trump is never innocent.

:roll: That was sarcasm, by the way.