Trumpster arrested as the MAGAbomber

Page 8 of 12 [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 12:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump is the king of liars. I've already provided a few examples of the untruths he spouts.

Did you independently fact check them?

No, but in my 52 years of being an Aspie, I've accumulated a degree of knowledge concerning current events and history that I can tell when someone is telling the truth, and when someone is lying. Trump seems to lie as easily as he breathes.

Aspie being able to tell when someone’s lying lol
You just liberal who’s extremely biased that’s all.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 12:23 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
No, but in my 52 years of being an Aspie, I've accumulated a degree of knowledge concerning current events and history that I can tell when someone is telling the truth, and when someone is lying.

Really? That would be a rare and sought after talent indeed.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 12:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump is the king of liars. I've already provided a few examples of the untruths he spouts.

Did you independently fact check them?

No, but in my 52 years of being an Aspie, I've accumulated a degree of knowledge concerning current events and history that I can tell when someone is telling the truth, and when someone is lying. Trump seems to lie as easily as he breathes.

Like others are saying, that's not an ability associated with aspergers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 1:16 am

I think you boys know what I meant, but I'll spell it out: over the years I've prided myself on being a student of history (which I have a BA in), as well as an observer of current affairs. No, I don't claim to be a human lie detector - I've been scammed by unethical people my whole life. But if someone says something idiotic like, the Honduran caravan is an invasion force filled with MS13 gang members and Arab terrorists, or that because the KKK had been formed by southern Democrats following the Civil War it must be a liberal organization, I will unequivocally call BS.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 1:37 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I think you boys know what I meant, but I'll spell it out: over the years I've prided myself on being a student of history (which I have a BA in), as well as an observer of current affairs. No, I don't claim to be a human lie detector - I've been scammed by unethical people my whole life. But if someone says something idiotic like, the Honduran caravan is an invasion force filled with MS13 gang members and Arab terrorists, or that because the KKK had been formed by southern Democrats following the Civil War it must be a liberal organization, I will unequivocally call BS.

No I mistook what you meant, which is associated with autism.

Both those examples seem more like a belief than a lie

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 1:51 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Trump knows that caravan is full of desperate refugees, but he wants to play up to his base which he thinks consists mainly of Alt Right white nationalists. That's what he thinks you are.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 2:31 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Trump knows that caravan is full of desperate refugees, but he wants to play up to his base which he thinks consists mainly of Alt Right white nationalists. That's what he thinks you are.

The kind of people you're describing wouldn't want the refugees piling in here regardless of who else is with them.

When did he say he thinks his base consists mainly of Alt Right white nationalists?

It sounds like you're just making stuff up, or believing what others have made up.

What percentage of the 53 million people who voted for Trump, consisted of Alt Right white nationalists?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 5:43 am

Duh all of us are nazis.
There’s two groups of people in this nation liberals and evil racist nazis :cry:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 7:07 am

sly279 wrote:
Duh all of us are nazis.
There’s two groups of people in this nation liberals and evil racist nazis :cry:

The way it was explained to me recently, it's Donald Trump who thinks I'm a nazi.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 10:12 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The kind of people you're describing wouldn't want the refugees piling in here regardless of who else is with them.

When did he say he thinks his base consists mainly of Alt Right white nationalists?

It sounds like you're just making stuff up, or believing what others have made up.

What percentage of the 53 million people who voted for Trump, consisted of Alt Right white nationalists?

As we are a nation of immigrants who considers altruism to be a virtue, we do have a responsibility to help immigrants fleeing from danger.
Of course most Trump supporters aren't Alt Right. But Trump has always appealed to the extreme to the point of exaggerating their numbers. That's why when running for office he had quoted racist sites that claimed most white murder victims are killed by blacks (they're not), or why he had lifted an Antisemitic internet meme of a greedy, compromised Hilary Clinton alongside a Jewish Star of David (no, it wasn't a marshal's badge).

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 10:40 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
As we are a nation of immigrants who considers altruism to be a virtue, we do have a responsibility to help immigrants fleeing from danger.
Of course most Trump supporters aren't Alt Right. But Trump has always appealed to the extreme to the point of exaggerating their numbers. That's why when running for office he had quoted racist sites that claimed most white murder victims are killed by blacks (they're not), or why he had lifted an Antisemitic internet meme of a greedy, compromised Hilary Clinton alongside a Jewish Star of David (no, it wasn't a marshal's badge).

I disagree. I think a majority of Americans have national pride and don't like dealing with foreigners. That includes black americans and even believe it or not Hispanic ones as well.

Just as northerners and the west coast looks down on southerners as redneck hicks, people from some Spanish speaking countries feel the same way about other Spanish speaking countries.

Nobody was happy about the Irish pouring in to get away from the potato famine either. They were utterly despised by both white and black americans.

Bill Clinton was very pro immigration control and had strong words about fortifying our southern boarder.

I don't think this open arms idealism truly exists within the majority of humanity, even if they profess otherwise.

As for the other stuff you're talking about, I have to see it or hear in from the source in full context, before I can make a determination.

fwiw I personally couldn't care less who moves in. I'm used to a multiracial environment and even a multiracial family.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 11:46 am

JohnPowell wrote:
B19 wrote:
The Trump cultists will say the arrest is a liberal hoax, because that fits their belief system and they seem trapped inside it.

I despair for the USA in a very serious way now. The cult members routinely think what Trump tells and wants them to, believe whatever he wants them to believe, do what he wants them to do, behave as he wants them to behave, say what he wants them to say, hate who he tells them to hate, deny what he tells them to deny. He is their cult leader, their guru who can say and do no wrong, and he has worked diligently to establish this mindset by manipulation of their emotions and limited critical faculties. The one time that Trump wasn't lying was when he said that he loves the uneducated, though it is a limited love, one based on the fact that they believe anything he says and act on the divisions he strives to whip up. As people, I think he has nothing but contempt for their gullibity, because I believe he merely uses them as puppets and has no genuine regard for them as people.

It's all about Trump and his ambitions to dominate, and it always has been. Trump has clear and obvious psychopathic features that his followers are either unable to see or wilfully blind toward.

He manifests more psychopathic features at this emergent demagogue stage than Hitler did at the same stage. That should warn people capable of seeing the big picture. Unfortunately his devoted base can't see it, are not capable of seeing it, and are unwitting pawns in a terrible game that is not a harmless game of political chess.

I despair for you all.

:roll:

I also despair for his opponents. Even if this was carried out by a Trump lunatic it doesn't mean Trump made him do it. There are Democrats openly calling for people to attack Republicans. The divides are getting insane and comparing Trump to Hitler is part of the problem. The Democrats are offering no solutions just creating more divides and getting hysterical about Russia. No one seemed to have a problem when Obama and Clinton were dropping real bombs on civilians across the world. The media was silent and liberals nodded along because their side was doing it. People should reject both parties and drop this phony left vs right and all the madness that goes with it.

Now I know central PA is in for a bad winter, with snow being as*hole deep! JohnPowell actually said some I agree with!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 1:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

We were a nation of immigrants not anymore this isn’t 1920.
We have enoug low paid people, no job, and enough division but no you say bring milllions and billions of low paid people who don’t like our culture or speak a common language. So well have more unemployed people, min wage will dragnet and the situation in this country will become like theirs. Then we’ll all flood to Canada to escape it.

We can’t even help our own we can’t help others.

If your family was starving and one check away from homeless would you give your next check to a stranger or keep your family safe?
It’s realy that simple
Until we have zero homeless we shouldn’t take anymore people in unless they have a skill that pays well just like how Canada does it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 2:09 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I disagree. I think a majority of Americans have national pride and don't like dealing with foreigners. That includes black americans and even believe it or not Hispanic ones as well.

Just as northerners and the west coast looks down on southerners as redneck hicks, people from some Spanish speaking countries feel the same way about other Spanish speaking countries.

Nobody was happy about the Irish pouring in to get away from the potato famine either. They were utterly despised by both white and black americans.

Bill Clinton was very pro immigration control and had strong words about fortifying our southern boarder.

I don't think this open arms idealism truly exists within the majority of humanity, even if they profess otherwise.

As for the other stuff you're talking about, I have to see it or hear in from the source in full context, before I can make a determination.

fwiw I personally couldn't care less who moves in. I'm used to a multiracial environment and even a multiracial family.

While nativism is back again (it comes in waves), that hardly means it's right. And I disagree that most Americans are against immigration. If anything, you're proving my argument about prejudice among some Trump voters, as they're the ones doing most of the screaming about immigration.
By the way, I am a proud American, and I am delighted that foreigners still want to join our nation.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 2:18 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

We were a nation of immigrants not anymore this isn’t 1920.
We have enoug low paid people, no job, and enough division but no you say bring milllions and billions of low paid people who don’t like our culture or speak a common language. So well have more unemployed people, min wage will dragnet and the situation in this country will become like theirs. Then we’ll all flood to Canada to escape it.

We can’t even help our own we can’t help others.

If your family was starving and one check away from homeless would you give your next check to a stranger or keep your family safe?
It’s realy that simple
Until we have zero homeless we shouldn’t take anymore people in unless they have a skill that pays well just like how Canada does it.

We are the descendants of immigrants, unless you're a Native American. Our forebears came from all around the world to be Americans. That immigrant history is one of the corner stones of American identity.
Sure, there is a homeless problem, and an unemployment problem, but it has more to do with business practices and ethics (or lack of them). Incidentally, field and harvest labor is in desperately short supply now that Mexican workers are being sent back home, or denied access to the border. That sort of work is backbreaking and low paying, and few Americans are willing to do it. Now farmers and orchardists may not be able to bring in their crops in time.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 3:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

While nativism is back again (it comes in waves), that hardly means it's right. And I disagree that most Americans are against immigration. If anything, you're proving my argument about prejudice among some Trump voters, as they're the ones doing most of the screaming about immigration.
By the way, I am a proud American, and I am delighted that foreigners still want to join our nation.

Liberals can't say anything negative about illegal imagination, because their own kind would reject them brand them as racists.

Bill Clinton had plenty to say against illegal immigration, tougher immigration laws and fortifying the border, but that was then I guess.

Sly has the best point of all. Homelessness is increasing exponentially. There are thousands of Americans living in tents all over the place now. This isn't a good time for tens of thousands of new people pouring in here.

ImageImage