Trump to Suppress Citizenship of Americans Born on US Soil

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

OrdinaryCitizen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2018, 11:23 pm

I see nothing wrong with that he not going to take birth right citizenship from everyone just illegals who jump border and have babies here then live off welfare. I am all for it, i am illegal immigrant i been here for 10 years and i support what trump is doing because he cleans criminals and i live in Los Angeles i see Mexican women walking here 2-3 children and pregnant with one more and she don't speak a word of English, you like to pay for her babies, shell have 10 no problem.

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

03 Nov 2018, 11:24 am

kokopelli wrote:
Quote:
§ 515.329 Person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; person subject to U.S. jurisdiction.

The terms person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and person subject to U.S. jurisdiction include:

(a) Any individual, wherever located, who is a citizen or resident of the United States;

(b) Any person within the United States as defined in § 515.330;

(c) Any corporation, partnership, association, or other organization organized under the laws of the United States or of any State, territory, possession, or district of the United States; and

(d) Any corporation, partnership, association, or other organization, wherever organized or doing business, that is owned or controlled by persons specified in paragraphs (a) or (c) of this section.

§ 515.330 Person within the United States.

(a) The term person within the United States, includes:

(1) Any person, wheresoever located, who is a resident of the United States;

(2) Any person actually within the United States;

(3) Any corporation, partnership, association, or other organization organized under the laws of the United States or of any State, territory, possession, or district of the United States; and

(4) Any corporation, partnership, association, or other organization, wherever organized or doing business, which is owned or controlled by any person or persons specified in paragraphs (a)(1) or (a)(3) of this section.

(b) [Reserved]

In other words, anyone who is a citizen of the United States or who resides in the United States is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States even if they are not physically in the United States. The law makes no distinction whatsoever between someone in the United States legally or illegally.

That is the Code of Federal Regulations, not the United States Code. These are regulations created by the EXECUTIVE departments and agencies of the United States, which the President, as chief executive, has the full authority to change.

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Nov 2018, 11:59 am

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
I see nothing wrong with that he not going to take birth right citizenship from everyone just illegals who jump border and have babies here then live off welfare. I am all for it, i am illegal immigrant i been here for 10 years and i support what trump is doing because he cleans criminals and i live in Los Angeles i see Mexican women walking here 2-3 children and pregnant with one more and she don't speak a word of English, you like to pay for her babies, shell have 10 no problem.

so, you want the orange one to not only take away YOUR OWN citizenship, bur that of people who did absolutely nothing wrong on their own.

it's one thing to discontinue jus soli for subsequent births, it's another thing altogether to retroactively revoke it for millions of people.

am i reading this correctly. and if not racism then what was the point of bringing up fecund hispanic women?

"cleaning criminals"? i sure haven't seen violence going away in any shape of form (the opposite is more likely true) and any decrease in violent crime that has been going on can hardly be attributed to him

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

03 Nov 2018, 12:28 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
OrdinaryCitizen wrote:

so, you want the orange one to not only take away YOUR OWN citizenship, bur that of people who did absolutely nothing wrong on their own.

it's one thing to discontinue jus soli for subsequent births, it's another thing altogether to retroactively revoke it for millions of people.

am i reading this correctly. and if not racism then what was the point of bringing up fecund hispanic women?

"cleaning criminals"? i sure haven't seen violence going away in any shape of form (the opposite is more likely true) and any decrease in violent crime that has been going on can hardly be attributed to him

Firstly, if he is an illegal alien, he is not a citizen. Though I do find it funny that an illegal alien would support this.

Secondly, no one has said anything about retroactively taking away anyone's citizenship. As far as I can tell, the proposal is for future children born in the United States who would not be considered "subject to the jurisdiction thereof."

OrdinaryCitizen

03 Nov 2018, 4:00 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:

I never had citizenship in my life not a US nor any other country, except USSR, well it fall apart.

Kiprobalhato wrote:

I am pretty sure goal is not to discontinue citizenship by birth for everyone just amend that illegal immigrants who come in this country to have baby US citizen (which is scam and a loophole) should not have opportunity to do so, if person is citizen already then he wont be affected.

Kiprobalhato wrote:

I live in LA and this is what i see mexican people jump border make 2 or more babies here then live like single mothers on welfare.

Kiprobalhato wrote:

if someone is convicted felon and not even from this country he just come here illegally do you want him to continue walk your streets and do more crime? So far i have not seen a single report when not ex criminal been deported by ICE.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2018, 4:14 pm

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2018, 4:35 pm

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
The words of the 14th amendment should be interpreted based on what they meant when they were written, not what the words might mean today. The constitution is as much a historical document as a legal one. The Framers stated what they meant when the amendment was written. They specifically said foreigners were not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
I agree completely. I am a spirit of the law person which takes into account what the creators of the laws intended. I find it very hard to believe that the creators of the amendment wanted children of illegal immigrants to automatically become citizens. I hate letter of the law people. They twist the meaning of the words of a law to mean what they want them to mean.

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

04 Nov 2018, 1:33 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Not true. Barron would've been a citizen by right of jus sanguinis, whether born in or outside the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1401

OrdinaryCitizen

04 Nov 2018, 2:33 pm

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Not true. Barron would've been a citizen by right of jus sanguinis, whether born in or outside the United States.

Any new law does not have reverse power meaning it only works for events that happen after law has been passed so this posters are silly. its 2018 now not 2006

Talking about Trump, but you forget that your boy Obama is not even legitimate US citizen, had fake US birth certificate born in Hawaii or wherever and was a president for two terms and everyone was okay with that.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 4:10 pm

I think that EVERY American should be forced to take the 100 question test they give to immigrants who apply for citizenship. If you flunk, even if youre native born and are a member of the SAR or the DAR and had ancestors on the Mayflower, you should bounced OUTTATHIS country! And sent back to the nation of your ancestors. If youre mixed ancestry from different continents then they should send you South America!

QUICK!

How many U.S. Senators are there?

If it takes you longer than two seconds to figure out the answer to that...its back to the old country for you!! !! !

Was the Civil War in the 18th, 19th, or 20th Century?
Get that wrong...and youre gonna have to learn to speak Irish Gaelic, or Polish, or Yoruba, where were gonna send you.

Who did we fight in the War of Independence?

Thirty percent of native born Americans will answer that last question by guessing "China".

All of those thirty percent should be summarily deported, I say!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 4:12 pm

blazingstar wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm all for it if it applies to everyone who was born here as a result of immigration.

:D :D :D

That probably includes both of you.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 4:13 pm

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Any new law does not have reverse power meaning it only works for events that happen after law has been passed so this posters are silly. its 2018 now not 2006

Talking about Trump, but you forget that your boy Obama is not even legitimate US citizen, had fake US birth certificate born in Hawaii or wherever and was a president for two terms and everyone was okay with that.

Oh so you have substantial proof of this by now huh?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Nov 2018, 4:22 pm

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
OrdinaryCitizen wrote:

Firstly, if he is an illegal alien, he is not a citizen. Though I do find it funny that an illegal alien would support this.

Secondly, no one has said anything about retroactively taking away anyone's citizenship. As far as I can tell, the proposal is for future children born in the United States who would not be considered "subject to the jurisdiction thereof."

i sure hope you're right...

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 5:04 pm

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

:lol: At believing trump's lie that Obama wasn't born in America!

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 6:51 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I think that EVERY American should be forced to take the 100 question test they give to immigrants who apply for citizenship. If you flunk, even if youre native born and are a member of the SAR or the DAR and had ancestors on the Mayflower, you should bounced OUTTATHIS country! And sent back to the nation of your ancestors. If youre mixed ancestry from different continents then they should send you South America!

QUICK!

If it takes you longer than two seconds to figure out the answer to that...its back to the old country for you!! ! ! !

Get that wrong...and youre gonna have to learn to speak Irish Gaelic, or Polish, or Yoruba, where were gonna send you.

Thirty percent of native born Americans will answer that last question by guessing "China".

All of those thirty percent should be summarily deported, I say!

Here's my answers, hope I don't get deported.

None. Each state gets two senators in Washington. There are no "U.S. Senators".

None of the above. 17th Century (1675-1676).

“But King Philip’s War was obviously not just a Civil War putting Indian against Indian. The English and the Indians, as part of the same society with their polities interwoven, fought a civil war by fighting one another. Looking closely at the political culture of the Indians and the English, we see that Philip sought to preserve his people’s sovereignty by incorporating them into the English political system. The English, in turn, viewed Philip and his followers as subjects, traitorous ones after they waged the war in 1675. Thus King Philip’s War was not just an ‘Indian civil war’ but, more broadly, a civil war.”

The History of King Philip’s War

Hessian mercenaries, of course.