House approves 5 billion for Trump’s wall

Page 6 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2018, 12:40 am

EzraS wrote:
I am grown up. But I will never be able to get a job and take care of myself. I will be spending the rest of my life in a nursing home because of the severity of my autism and cerebral palsy like coordination disorder. Did you notice how I was able to calmly write that without lashing out at you? Also I know that my dad has been doing quite well in the stock market. So perhaps you have yourself to blame for your losses.

It's not just the stock market, I lost income from the tariffs too because I'm in agriculture-- 8% less income, and yeah I suppose that's my fault too, even though my entire community is suffering from this. So double f**k you, you little prick. You'll never have to exercise responsibility, so there's no possible way you'll ever understand how Trump's sh***y policies are effecting actual working Americans.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2018, 12:47 am

Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I am grown up. But I will never be able to get a job and take care of myself. I will be spending the rest of my life in a nursing home because of the severity of my autism and cerebral palsy like coordination disorder. Did you notice how I was able to calmly write that without lashing out at you? Also I know that my dad has been doing quite well in the stock market. So perhaps you have yourself to blame for your losses.

It's not just the stock market, I lost income from the tariffs too because I'm in agriculture-- 8% less income, and yeah I suppose that's my fault too, even though my entire community is suffering from this. So double f**k you, you little prick. You'll never have to exercise responsibility, so there's no possible way you'll ever understand how Trump's sh***y policies are effecting actual working Americans.

:roll:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2018, 12:47 am

Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Would you like if others talked to you that way?
Many people suffered under Obama I’d never treated others badly.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2018, 12:50 am

sly279 wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

They do all the time, where do you think I learned it? Sorry, but disrespect begets disrespect, and Ezra disrespected my financial situation, thus my job, and I'll respond to that every single time because I'm a man, and a man worth anything has the balls to fight back.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2018, 12:55 am

sly279 wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Doesn't bother me any. He's just proving my point.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2018, 1:02 am

Aristophanes wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

They do all the time, where do you think I learned it? Sorry, but disrespect begets disrespect, and Ezra disrespected my financial situation, thus my job, and I'll respond to that every single time because I'm a man, and a man worth anything has the balls to fight back.

lulz

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Dec 2018, 1:28 am

This thread is causing too much bickering. Locked.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/