Elizabeth Warren Running for President in 2020

Page 15 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 9:12 pm

EzraS wrote:
Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.

...My understanding is that her family and people around them held that they had Indian blood, and that was said to them in their home town. People putting her down on a more intelligentbasis than Herr Bone Spurs Stable Genius P*ss*'s immortal witticisms (NATIONAL REVIEW, I saw.) say " she has no more Indian than many officially white Americans...but if her family was treated as Indian-descended, does that count for something?
Yes, I know modern Indian tribes don't place faith in DNA tests very much, more cultural.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2019, 12:07 am

ASS-P wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.

...My understanding is that her family and people around them held that they had Indian blood, and that was said to them in their home town. People putting her down on a more intelligentbasis than Herr Bone Spurs Stable Genius P*ss*'s immortal witticisms (NATIONAL REVIEW, I saw.) say " she has no more Indian than many officially white Americans...but if her family was treated as Indian-descended, does that count for something?
Yes, I know modern Indian tribes don't place faith in DNA tests very much, more cultural.

A lot of have Native American ancestry. Mine is Sioux. That does not make me an American Indian. If I wrote my race as American Indian on a legal document, I would be lying and perhaps committing fraud. All the rest of us, and there are many of us, who have Native American ancestry know perfectly well that we are not American Indians.

While Warren pretending to be an American Indian for 30 years wasn't that big of a deal, I don't think she gets a pass on it. I don't think she has a reasonable or good enough excuse for it.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2019, 12:14 am

...I think how this related to the " One Drop Rule " regarding black..." Sub-Saharan African "...blood (which was law in the past and tends to remain custom/ s belief).

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 5:46 pm

Elizabeth Warren denounces senate vote she couldn't be bothered to attend. She's not interested in her current job, that's why she thinks she deserves a bigger one.

There Are Four Lights!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 7:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
A lot of have Native American ancestry. Mine is Sioux. That does not make me an American Indian. If I wrote my race as American Indian on a legal document, I would be lying and perhaps committing fraud. All the rest of us, and there are many of us, who have Native American ancestry know perfectly well that we are not American Indians.

While Warren pretending to be an American Indian for 30 years wasn't that big of a deal, I don't think she gets a pass on it. I don't think she has a reasonable or good enough excuse for it.

I have to agree with this. Having ancestry does not mean you identify with a particular group. George Zimmerman for example is half Mexican (and looks native American) but he self-evidently thinks he is white and probably puts white on his census/personal particulars.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 8:08 pm

He can put what he likes, he is not white. He's probably darker skinned than Obama who was called the US's first 'black President'

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 8:27 pm

I thought half the hispanic community in America think they are white? SO driving a pickup truck with a rifle in the back and wearing a "I'm with stupid" t shirt covering tasteless tattoos doesn't make you white?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:07 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I have to agree with this. Having ancestry does not mean you identify with a particular group. George Zimmerman for example is half Mexican (and looks native American) but he self-evidently thinks he is white and probably puts white on his census/personal particulars.

Warren isn't 1/2. She's 1/2024.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:14 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I thought half the hispanic community in America think they are white? SO driving a pickup truck with a rifle in the back and wearing a "I'm with stupid" t shirt covering tasteless tattoos doesn't make you white?

Have you ever tried making a post that isn't something negative about white people?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:22 pm

cyberdad wrote:

No, just like it doesn't make you gay.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:25 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Have you ever tried making a post that isn't something negative about white people?

Prejudice agaist white people is a myth

In reality the so-called progressives get off on hating just as much as anyone else does.

They like to feel superior as well.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:29 pm

Progressing towards the bottom.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 10:04 am

JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

My point is millions of non-white hispanics self-identify as white...the worst are Dominicans and Cubans who are clearly part black ancestry but choose to self-identify as white/hispanic or white.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 11:29 am

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

My point is millions of non-white hispanics self-identify as white...the worst are Dominicans and Cubans who are clearly part black ancestry but choose to self-identify as white/hispanic or white.

Not all Dominicans are part black (like my aunt). I know some who are fair skinned with brown and even blond hair.

But what is your point? And why the goofy disparaging description of white people? I have to be perfectly honest and say that I often think "wtf is with this guy"? when it comes to you and race, which you go on and on ad infinitum about.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 4:41 pm

Elizabeth Warren scares me. Fear her , trampling civil rights .. with out consideration.
Not particularily anyone group necessarily but a entire variety of them . Believe she was a lawyer at one time ? What are some of the worst things spoken of Lawyers ? This is a presidential candidate.?
Have seen worst of lawyers . Inspite of always hoping for the best. :?:

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 4:58 pm

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Prejudice agaist white people is a myth

In reality the so-called progressives get off on hating just as much as anyone else does.

They like to feel superior as well.

Well reading this shows , what appears to be a limited point of veiw about
Prejudice against caucasians, having lived through such experiences repeatedly . As a aspie . Seen larger groups of blacks and hispanics verbally
Harassing . Myself . Over periods of years and even in medical institutions.
Was astounded and did not want to acknowledge such behaviors . Inspite of it happening to myself at the moment. Having been a us veteran and engaged services to help me physically and mentally and local va hospital .
Upon seeking and getting admission to mental health dept. Was tormented and neglected ,similiar in physical therapy, by black hospital employees . During a time of extreme abject stress was having to endure , noted :,at the time not a single hispanic or other racial type on the floor . Noted :only other woman at this time, admitted ,was black and given utmost consideration . When are we going to be humans in reality and not figment of someones ingrained predjudices . :skull:

where ever you go ,there you are