Elizabeth Warren Running for President in 2020

Page 13 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 3:43 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.

Many of those old spy novelists, such as Ian Fleming, had been intelligence operatives and knew what they were talking about.

Ian Fleming came to mind actually. So basically you're viewing matters through the lens of cold war fiction spy novels. Now it seems obvious Putin is Blofeld. Would you say Trump is Goldfinger?

Nah, Goldfinger was a whole lot smarter than Trump.

Idk about that considering how long he's been evading being captured by the caped crusader.

Huh? What does Batman have to do with the James Bond Mythos?

It doesn't. I was thinking of that Mueller as Batman image I've seen. Is there anyone else who fits in with the James Bond mythos or does it stop with Putin as Blofeld?

Okay, I should have known that.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 12:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?

What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.

That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border.
That terrorists are coming across the border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.

You might want to check your sources.

So, tell me how you think I'm wrong.

You didn’t come up with 15+ lies.

No, I've got better things to do, along with fighting a bad sinus headache.
Again, tell me how I'm wrong.

Because no one really knows the truth about what happens in Washington D.C. and the more someone thinks they know, the more ignorant they probably are.

I just heard how Putin tells Trump that Kim doesn't really have the missiles our own intelligence agencies have reported. Trump has said he believes Putin.
I know one thing - - Putin is the devil in the flesh, and his is the black glass we can not look into. That Trump trusts an enemy more than his own people reveals how much of an enemy he is to his own country.

You own intelligence agencies lie about everything. They support terrorists and aided them on 9/11. They have poured drugs into your society so they can fund terrorists via black ops. You are clueless to who your enemy is.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 12:21 pm

I've changed my mind.

In 2020, it's going to be "Anyone But Trump" and "Anyone But Warren". If they're the only two candidates, then I'll vote for myself again.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 4:09 pm

The left-wing robots of the media are amazing — a candidate manufactures a political talking point and they promote the talking point and the candidate by repeating it over and over like, well, robots.

Warren isn't a candidate with a plan, she's a cipher with a slogan.

There Are Four Lights!

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 4:14 pm

Fnord wrote:
I've changed my mind.

In 2020, it's going to be "Anyone But Trump" and "Anyone But Warren". If they're the only two candidates, then I'll vote for myself again.

Hmm maybe I'll vote for Fnord! Can he play the game of thrones? "You win or you die!"
:skull: :king: :skull:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 4:16 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I've changed my mind. In 2020, it's going to be "Anyone But Trump" and "Anyone But Warren". If they're the only two candidates, then I'll vote for myself again.
Hmm maybe I'll vote for Fnord! Can he play the game of thrones? "You win or you die!"
My campaign slogan for 2020: "There Can Be Only One."

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 4:20 pm

Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I've changed my mind. In 2020, it's going to be "Anyone But Trump" and "Anyone But Warren". If they're the only two candidates, then I'll vote for myself again.

Maybe I can run against you? :twisted:

Highlander reference!

My slogan: "You Win or You Die!"
:king: :farao: :viking:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 4:24 pm

Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Maybe I can run against you? Highlander reference! My slogan: "You Win or You Die!"
Hmm ... I'm gonna need a running-mate ... Whom to choose ... Whom to choose ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 4:57 pm

Here's some independent, hard-hitting, investigative journalism from the independent media (all suddenly appearing at the same time):

There Are Four Lights!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 6:13 pm

Trump campaign zeroes in on a new threat: Elizabeth Warren

Quote:
President Donald Trump’s reelection machine is setting its sights on a new target, one it had left for dead just a few months ago: Elizabeth Warren.

With the Massachusetts senator rising in polls and driving a populist message that threatens to cut into the president’s blue-collar base, the Trump campaign is training its firepower on Warren with an eye toward blunting her momentum.

Trump aides and their allies at the Republican National Committee, who initially believed their money and manpower were better focused elsewhere, are digging up opposition research, deploying camera-wielding trackers, and preparing to brand Warren as a liberal extremist. The reassessment of Warren, confirmed in conversations with more than a half-dozen Trump advisers, reflects the volatility of the massive Democratic primary and how the reelection campaign is reacting to it.

The Trump team — including the president himself — had been focused almost exclusively on Joe Biden to this point. But Warren’s rise now has them thinking she could pose a serious threat in a general election. Warren’s disciplined style, populist-infused speeches, and perceived ability to win over suburban female voters, Trump advisers concede, has raised concerns.

Campaign pollster John McLaughlin has sounded the alarm internally, stressing that Warren’s attacks on Trump threaten to undercut his support from the working-class voters who propelled him to the presidency.

“Although our own early published polls and internal polls discounted Elizabeth Warren, her recent momentum in May and June in national and early caucus and primary states into a strong second place to a flat Joe Biden is a cause for our campaign’s attention,” McLaughlin wrote in a text message to POLITICO.

Biden will still receive a significant share of the campaign's attention. But Trump aides say they're less certain that he'll be their eventual opponent.

The reelection campaign first began taking note of Warren’s momentum several weeks ago, when polling showed her gaining substantially on Biden and Sanders. They were startled earlier this month when Tucker Carlson, a host on Trump-friendly Fox News, used the opening monologue of his show to heap praise on the liberal senator.

Warren’s populist economic agenda, Carlson said, “sounds like Donald Trump at his best.”

Other pro-Trump Republican groups are paying closer attention to Warren, too. The GOP oppo research shop America Rising has placed Warren in its top tier of Democratic candidates and will prioritize putting trackers on her campaign events. The RNC, meanwhile, recently sent out a news release drawing attention to a radio interview in which Warren was pressed on her past claims of Native American ancestry.

But Trump aides are planning a barrage that extends well beyond the heritage issue, which has been the focus of Trump's mockery and broadsides. They’re preparing to dig into her past as a professor and try to pick apart her laundry list of policy proposals.

“There’s no question that Elizabeth Warren is on the move, has momentum and could well end up as our opponent,” said Tim Murtaugh, a Trump 2020 spokesman. “We have to make sure voters know about her proposals for government takeover of health care, free health care for illegal immigrants, radical environmental restrictions, and increased taxes — all proposals that will devastate this country.”

Warren is enjoying a renaissance after a painful campaign rollout. Trump attacked her mercilessly after she released a DNA test that attempted to put the controversy over her blood lines to rest only to reveal she’s between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American.

During an appearance at his Mar-a-Lago resort in March, the president lamented to donors that he knocked Warren out of the race too early and that he should have saved his jabs for later. During a late April rally in Wisconsin, the president said Warren was “finished.”

In the weeks that followed, though, the anti-Wall Street crusader engineered a turnaround with a litany of policy plans, a nonstop campaign schedule and a hard-charging populist message.

In the most recent national poll, from Quinnipiac University, Warren was at 15 percent, only slightly behind Sanders for second place. And in polls released this week of California and Nevada — two key states that vote in late February and early March, respectively — Warren leapfrogged Sanders, running behind only Biden.

The latest view inside the Trump campaign is that Warren has a more coherent message and a more passionate liberal following than Biden, whose support they see as soft. “Her politics are where the Democratic party has moved,” said Trump campaign adviser Raj Shah. “She’s primed to pick up more support as Bernie fades and Biden erodes.”

Not everyone agrees that going after Warren is the right move. Some Trump aides contend that her liberal positions would make her an easier general election opponent and that they should hold off on attacking her. Others, however, argue that guessing a particular candidate's level of electability is impossible and that the Democratic nominee — no matter who it is — needs to be defined well before next year’s convention.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 12:50 am

Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Maybe I can run against you? Highlander reference! My slogan: "You Win or You Die!"
Hmm ... I'm gonna need a running-mate ... Whom to choose ... Whom to choose ...

Surely not your gentle son. The mere sight of him would only encourage an enemy to take over the whole country.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 11:40 am

From the #2 paper in Warren's home state, where her antics have been known for a long time:

Lefty media rushes to puff up Elizabeth Warren

Want to write a puff piece about the fake Indian, Elizabeth Warren?

Take a ticket!

It used to be that the Boston Globe practically had a monopoly on slobbering, unctuous flattery of the erstwhile Native American, the first woman of color at Harvard, emeritus.

It wasn’t enough for the Boring Broadsheet to pretend that the New England Historical and Genealogical Society hadn’t busted her melanin-impaired grift, or to peddle fake statistics about her scam DNA test. No, the bow-tied bumkissers also penned hagiographies of her dead dog (Otis), her new dog (Bailey) and her campaign headquarters in Charlestown (complete with a cameo appearance by Bailey).

But the Globe is one busy Democrat fanzine these days, what with having to break out the pom-poms for, among others, Ed Markey (he may be a doddering old fool, but he’s our doddering old fool), JoJoJo Kennedy (look, a Kennedy! And he has red hair!), and of course Seth Moulton (America’s loss is Essex County’s gain, or something).

So when it comes to open and gross cheerleading for Lieawatha, there’s an open lane, and boy, are the Democrat operatives with press passes rushing to fill the void.

The thesis is that Fauxcahontas is, well, thoughtful and substantive, plus you always have to mention, as the New Republic gushed, “her passion, her intellect and her lack of artifice.”

Here’s how Lieawatha’s thoughtful, substantive policies work: Bernie Sanders goes in front of some whining group of self-proclaimed victims demanding handouts, and promises them, say, $10 trillion.

So the fake Indian follows and says, I’ll raise you, Bernie – how’s $20 trillion in handouts sound?

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/08/27 ... th-warren/

Ouch! :D

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 2:43 pm

Fauxcahontas. That's a good one.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2019, 4:46 am

I'd be very happy is she won the nomination, she or Biden. It's hard to say who's the bigger flake.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2019, 7:52 pm

LOL, "Fauxcahontas" Warren appears to come from a family with a long history of screwing over American Indians — in recent years by falsely claiming to be one and getting preferential employment privileges, and in ancestral days just by killing them.

Maybe some reporter should ask if she'll now transfer some of her personal $millions to the Seminoles.

Elizabeth Warren a Direct Descendant of Militia ‘Indian Fighter’ Who Fought Seminole Tribe

Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-MA) great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford served in Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion of Tennessee Volunteer Militia from November 1837 to May 1838, a six month time period during which it fought two battles in Florida against the Seminoles.

Today, there are two federally recognized Native American Seminole tribes, the Seminole Tribe of Florida, which has 4,000 enrolled members, and the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, which has more than 18,000 enrolled members.

Lauderdale’s battalion fought against the Seminoles at the Battle of Loxahatchee River, in present-day Jupiter, Florida, on January 24, 1838. Then on March 22, 1838, they fought against the Seminoles again at the Battle of Pine Island, in present-day Fort Lauderdale.

A native of Virginia, Lauderdale moved to Tennessee, where he was known as the latest in a long line of Indian fighters....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ole-tribe/

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2019, 8:32 pm

The public knows more about the actual facts of Elizabeth Warren's heritage than she did.