Elizabeth Warren Running for President in 2020

Page 13 of 14 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2015
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 785
Location: USA

18 Feb 2019, 4:25 pm

Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,017
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Feb 2019, 4:47 pm

livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.


That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border, rather than border checks.
That terrorists are coming across the southern border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2015
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 785
Location: USA

18 Feb 2019, 4:49 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.


That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border.
That terrorists are coming across the border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.


You might want to check your sources.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,017
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Feb 2019, 5:21 pm

livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.


That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border.
That terrorists are coming across the border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.


You might want to check your sources.


So, tell me how you think I'm wrong.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2015
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 785
Location: USA

18 Feb 2019, 5:23 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.


That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border.
That terrorists are coming across the border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.


You might want to check your sources.


So, tell me how you think I'm wrong.


You didn’t come up with 15+ lies.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,017
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Feb 2019, 6:54 pm

livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.


That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border.
That terrorists are coming across the border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.


You might want to check your sources.


So, tell me how you think I'm wrong.


You didn’t come up with 15+ lies.

No, I've got better things to do, along with fighting a bad sinus headache.
Again, tell me how I'm wrong.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2015
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 785
Location: USA

18 Feb 2019, 7:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.


That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border.
That terrorists are coming across the border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.


You might want to check your sources.


So, tell me how you think I'm wrong.


You didn’t come up with 15+ lies.

No, I've got better things to do, along with fighting a bad sinus headache.
Again, tell me how I'm wrong.


Because no one really knows the truth about what happens in Washington D.C. and the more someone thinks they know, the more ignorant they probably are.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,017
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Feb 2019, 10:43 pm

livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Trump calls her "a dream come true candidate".

Why would any educated, intelligent, and rational person listen to one word from someone who lies more than 15 times a day?


What did he lie about? Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he lies more than 15 times a day.


That the wall already being under construction, when in fact no work has been done, at all, is one.
That there are more illegals pouring across the border than ever before.
That drugs are coming across the "porous" border.
That terrorists are coming across the border.
That Putin had nothing to do with interfering with our elections.
That Kim is abiding by our WMD agreements.
That he would replace Obamacare with something stupendous.
I could go on and on.


You might want to check your sources.


So, tell me how you think I'm wrong.


You didn’t come up with 15+ lies.

No, I've got better things to do, along with fighting a bad sinus headache.
Again, tell me how I'm wrong.


Because no one really knows the truth about what happens in Washington D.C. and the more someone thinks they know, the more ignorant they probably are.


I just heard how Putin tells Trump that Kim doesn't really have the missiles our own intelligence agencies have reported. Trump has said he believes Putin.
I know one thing - - Putin is the devil in the flesh, and his is the black glass we can not look into. That Trump trusts an enemy more than his own people reveals how much of an enemy he is to his own country.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,301
Location: USA

18 Feb 2019, 11:37 pm

Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,017
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Feb 2019, 11:58 pm

EzraS wrote:
Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.


Many of those old spy novelists, such as Ian Fleming, had been intelligence operatives and knew what they were talking about.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,301
Location: USA

19 Feb 2019, 12:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.


Many of those old spy novelists, such as Ian Fleming, had been intelligence operatives and knew what they were talking about.


Ian Fleming came to mind actually. So basically you're viewing matters through the lens of cold war fiction spy novels. Now it seems obvious Putin is Blofeld. Would you say Trump is Goldfinger?



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,017
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

19 Feb 2019, 1:12 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.


Many of those old spy novelists, such as Ian Fleming, had been intelligence operatives and knew what they were talking about.


Ian Fleming came to mind actually. So basically you're viewing matters through the lens of cold war fiction spy novels. Now it seems obvious Putin is Blofeld. Would you say Trump is Goldfinger?


Nah, Goldfinger was a whole lot smarter than Trump.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,301
Location: USA

19 Feb 2019, 2:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.


Many of those old spy novelists, such as Ian Fleming, had been intelligence operatives and knew what they were talking about.


Ian Fleming came to mind actually. So basically you're viewing matters through the lens of cold war fiction spy novels. Now it seems obvious Putin is Blofeld. Would you say Trump is Goldfinger?


Nah, Goldfinger was a whole lot smarter than Trump.


Idk about that considering how long he's been evading being captured by the caped crusader.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,017
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

19 Feb 2019, 3:17 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.


Many of those old spy novelists, such as Ian Fleming, had been intelligence operatives and knew what they were talking about.


Ian Fleming came to mind actually. So basically you're viewing matters through the lens of cold war fiction spy novels. Now it seems obvious Putin is Blofeld. Would you say Trump is Goldfinger?


Nah, Goldfinger was a whole lot smarter than Trump.


Idk about that considering how long he's been evading being captured by the caped crusader.


Huh? What does Batman have to do with the James Bond Mythos?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,301
Location: USA

19 Feb 2019, 3:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Your view of things often seems to be like something out of an old spy novel.


Many of those old spy novelists, such as Ian Fleming, had been intelligence operatives and knew what they were talking about.


Ian Fleming came to mind actually. So basically you're viewing matters through the lens of cold war fiction spy novels. Now it seems obvious Putin is Blofeld. Would you say Trump is Goldfinger?


Nah, Goldfinger was a whole lot smarter than Trump.


Idk about that considering how long he's been evading being captured by the caped crusader.


Huh? What does Batman have to do with the James Bond Mythos?


It doesn't. I was thinking of that Mueller as Batman image I've seen. Is there anyone else who fits in with the James Bond mythos or does it stop with Putin as Blofeld?