New Congresswoman Calls President Trump an M-f-er

Page 3 of 5 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,707
Location: Twin Peaks

07 Jan 2019, 1:06 am

Wouldn't a more accurate equivalency be if Trump had called Obama a mofo? This is about a congressperson calling the potus a mofo. Not someone calling someone or something else a mofo or dropping f bombs.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,320
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

07 Jan 2019, 1:21 am

EzraS wrote:
Wouldn't a more accurate equivalency be if Trump had called Obama a mofo? This is about a congressperson calling the potus a mofo. Not someone calling someone or something else a mofo or dropping f bombs.


Did you not just see and hear the video footage of him using the exact same word in a speech to a large audience? :? Why does he get any kind of pass on language if what she said was "so disgraceful?" Trump uses foul language and insults All The Time, so it's MASSIVELY hypocritical of him to pretend to be upset by someone else doing it.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 1 Jul 2018
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 126
Location: South Florida

07 Jan 2019, 1:27 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Did you not just see and hear the video footage of him using the exact same word in a speech to a large audience? :? Why does he get any kind of pass on language if what she said was "so disgraceful?" Trump uses foul language and insults All The Time, so it's MASSIVELY hypocritical of him to pretend to be upset by someone else doing it.
He wasn't POTUS in 2012. She's being criticized mainly because she said it while she is a congresswoman.


_________________
Democrats Create Mobs, Republicans Create Jobs


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,320
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

07 Jan 2019, 1:30 am

Heat844 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Did you not just see and hear the video footage of him using the exact same word in a speech to a large audience? :? Why does he get any kind of pass on language if what she said was "so disgraceful?" Trump uses foul language and insults All The Time, so it's MASSIVELY hypocritical of him to pretend to be upset by someone else doing it.
He wasn't POTUS in 2012. She's being criticized mainly because she said it while she is a congresswoman.


:lol: Have you not seen, heard, or read any of the MANY insults Trump has said while President?


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 1 Jul 2018
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 126
Location: South Florida

07 Jan 2019, 1:38 am

I don't think he called anyone a Motherf***er in the last 2 years. Even if were right, how does it feel when the hypocrisy shoe is on the other foot. Or should I say 1 hypocrisy shoe as you guys have a closetful of hypocrisy such as Obama, Schumer, and Hillary being all for a wall back in the day and hating it now just for the sake of politics.


_________________
Democrats Create Mobs, Republicans Create Jobs


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,320
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

07 Jan 2019, 1:42 am

Heat844 wrote:
I don't think he called anyone a Motherf***er in the last 2 years. Even if were right, how does it feel when the hypocrisy shoe is on the other foot. Or should I say 1 hypocrisy shoe as you guys have a closetful of hypocrisy such as Obama, Schumer, and Hillary being all for a wall back in the day and hating it now just for the sake of politics.


Image


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,707
Location: Twin Peaks

07 Jan 2019, 1:53 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Wouldn't a more accurate equivalency be if Trump had called Obama a mofo? This is about a congressperson calling the potus a mofo. Not someone calling someone or something else a mofo or dropping f bombs.


Did you not just see and hear the video footage of him using the exact same word in a speech to a large audience? :? Why does he get any kind of pass on language if what she said was "so disgraceful?" Trump uses foul language and insults All The Time, so it's MASSIVELY hypocritical of him to pretend to be upset by someone else doing it.


It would be a more relevant equivalency if Trump had called a President of the United States a mofo.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,320
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

07 Jan 2019, 2:31 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Wouldn't a more accurate equivalency be if Trump had called Obama a mofo? This is about a congressperson calling the potus a mofo. Not someone calling someone or something else a mofo or dropping f bombs.


Did you not just see and hear the video footage of him using the exact same word in a speech to a large audience? :? Why does he get any kind of pass on language if what she said was "so disgraceful?" Trump uses foul language and insults All The Time, so it's MASSIVELY hypocritical of him to pretend to be upset by someone else doing it.


It would be a more relevant equivalency if Trump had called a President of the United States a mofo.


Uhh, so what about when he called Obama the founder of Isis? Or suggested he wasn't born in America? It's not as if Trump himself has never insulted a sitting American President.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,707
Location: Twin Peaks

07 Jan 2019, 2:41 am

This is about a congressperson calling a President a Motherf***er.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,320
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

07 Jan 2019, 3:18 am

EzraS wrote:
This is about a congressperson calling a President a Motherf***er.


Uh, huh.. and what of it? She was very concise in articulating an ideal adjective to describe Mr. Trump, if I understand it's colloquial definition correctly, and I do believe that I do. Unless, of course, she was simply being literal.. in which case she's fine using the terminology Unless Trump & Melania do in fact have a sexless marriage. Pretty sure Trump and Melania have had "relations," since Barron was born, soooooo, even if we're going literal vs. colloquial; Trump is indeed a "Motherf***er."


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,707
Location: Twin Peaks

07 Jan 2019, 3:24 am

The relevancy is in the context. A member of parliament calling the prime minister a mofo or equivalent would be viewed the same way.



Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 1 Jul 2018
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 126
Location: South Florida

07 Jan 2019, 3:30 am

EzraS wrote:
The relevancy is in the context. A member of parliament calling the prime minister a mofo or equivalent would be viewed the same way.

There's no use in trying to reason with a liberal. If they believed 1+1 was 3, there would be no way to convince them that they were wrong.


_________________
Democrats Create Mobs, Republicans Create Jobs


LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,131
Location: USA

07 Jan 2019, 3:39 am

Reminiscent of this ...

CNN cut ties with Reza Aslan for calling Trump a “piece of s**t”
https://www.vox.com/2017/6/9/15773106/c ... piece-shit


_________________
After a failure, the easiest thing to do is to blame someone else.


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,320
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

07 Jan 2019, 8:31 am

EzraS wrote:
The relevancy is in the context. A member of parliament calling the prime minister a mofo or equivalent would be viewed the same way.


The USA has never had a Motherf***er for a president before, so of course there're no prior incidences of elected officials calling a sitting US president "Motherf***er."


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,707
Location: Twin Peaks

07 Jan 2019, 8:41 am

Heat844 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The relevancy is in the context. A member of parliament calling the prime minister a mofo or equivalent would be viewed the same way.

There's no use in trying to reason with a liberal. If they believed 1+1 was 3, there would be no way to convince them that they were wrong.


Some more so than others. A few to the absolute extreme.