Page 3 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:10 am

EzraS wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Pointing out flaws in reasoning, doesn't equal apologetics.

I know I'm supposed to fall in line with the mob mentality, express unreasoning hatred, and not do any critical thinking. But that's not how my mind works.

Yes, you're the only unbiased person here, and that makes you better than everyone. You've told us this many times. You are a logical thinker, truly objective, and we are all emotional hysterics who can't apply reason to anything. Got it.

Now that we've paused to acknowledge it, can you please stop telling us about how totally unbiased you are compared to the rest of us shlubs? It's getting tired.

Not all. Some. And not confined to WP. However if you feel the shoe fits....

OK, so you're the most logical person in the world, ever. Cool.

Can you please stop talking about it now? Constantly talking about how you're the only person who uses logic is really condescending and rude. I know that may seem like just a stupid social rule to some, but we need to have some amount of courtesy in communicating with others if we expect people to want to continue communicating with us. You aren't superior to us, your "logic" doesn't give you the right to be rude in conversation.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:13 am

:!:

QuantumChemist wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Donald J. Trump is:

(X) - A Blithering Idiot.
(X) - Mentally Ill.
(X) - Ignorant As S***.
(X) - All Of The Above.

The sad thing is that if he gets impeached and convicted on the things that are being currently investigated, he will likely be sent to a mental health care facility rather than prison.

It is rather telling that so many of his cabinet members and military leaders have left their jobs because of his behavior. This is clear evidence that there is instability in his leadership capabilities.

...If an impeachment led to a convitction, it would lead to him being dumped out the dumbwaiter/poop chute/trap door of the White House : but it wouldn't lead to criminal sanctions, would it :? ?
Whatever else could follow, I don't think the impeachment could lead to time - could it????? :o

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:15 am

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I know I'm supposed to fall in line with the mob mentality, express unreasoning hatred, and not do any critical thinking. But that's not how my mind works.

Yes, you're the only unbiased person here, and that makes you better than everyone. You've told us this many times. You are a logical thinker, truly objective, and we are all emotional hysterics who can't apply reason to anything. Got it.

Now that we've paused to acknowledge it, can you please stop telling us about how totally unbiased you are compared to the rest of us shlubs? It's getting tired.

Can you please stop talking about it now? Constantly talking about how you're the only person who uses logic is really condescending and rude. I know that may seem like just a stupid social rule to some, but we need to have some amount of courtesy in communicating with others if we expect people to want to continue communicating with us. You aren't superior to us, your "logic" doesn't give you the right to be rude in conversation.

Just as soon as you quit talking about how you think you're the smartest person in the world. Constantly talking about how you're the only person who uses their intellect is really condescending and rude. You aren't smarter than the rest of us, your "intellect" doesn't give you the right to be rude in conversation.

Last edited by EzraS on 12 Jan 2019, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:19 am

ASS-P wrote:
...If an impeachment led to a convitction, it would lead to him being dumped out the dumbwaiter/poop chute/trap door of the White House : but it wouldn't lead to criminal sanctions, would it :? ?
Whatever else could follow, I don't think the impeachment could lead to time - could it????? :o

he most certainly will, after he finally leaves the WH, spend more time in courtrooms than he would like, at the federal and state levels, a fate he richly deserves. he, who abused the legal system for decades [taught by the master satanic ratphuqer himself, roy cohn] will be the one whom the legal system finally gets to mangle a bit. however, senator turtleface will prevent the sitting POTUS from any consequences of his actions, that is a sure thing. that is one reason he is DESPERATE to stay in office, likely until he keels over. I wouldn't put a try at martial law past that crook.

Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:49 am

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Just as soon as you quit talking about how you think you're the smartest person in the world. Constantly talking about how you're the only person who uses their intellect is really condescending and rude. You aren't smarter than the rest of us, your "intellect" doesn't give you the right to be rude in conversation.

I'm at best of average intelligence, and I've never claimed otherwise. You on the other hand manage to bring up in just about every thread you participate in that you use logic and other people don't, and what a shame that is that every except you is so biased. Please stop. And repeating something back to a person almost word for word is the sort of taunting a small child would do. You're old enough to know better than that.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 1:16 am

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'm at best of average intelligence, and I've never claimed otherwise. You on the other hand manage to bring up in just about every thread you participate in that you use logic and other people don't, and what a shame that is that every except you is so biased. Please stop. And repeating something back to a person almost word for word is the sort of taunting a small child would do. You're old enough to know better than that.

You're over-exaggerating and being ridiculous.

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 6:11 am

BeaArthur wrote:
I like Ezra, so I don't engage with him on political topics. He's wrong, but I don't feel the need to prove it to him. :o

That's remarkably NT of you, Bea 8O

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 10:36 am

auntblabby wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

he most certainly will, after he finally leaves the WH, spend more time in courtrooms than he would like, at the federal and state levels, a fate he richly deserves. he, who abused the legal system for decades [taught by the master satanic ratphuqer himself, roy cohn] will be the one whom the legal system finally gets to mangle a bit. however, senator turtleface will prevent the sitting POTUS from any consequences of his actions, that is a sure thing. that is one reason he is DESPERATE to stay in office, likely until he keels over. I wouldn't put a try at martial law past that crook.

If he does get impeached and convicted of a crime, he will expect that his replacement will pardone him and prevent him from going to prison. That plan only works for federal crimes, not state one. If he does do time in prison, it will be charges brought by individual states that will do him in. At that stage, he will do something else to try to block this process. I can see him trying to use an insanity defense to protect himself.

Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 4:32 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

All I'm asking is for you to be less condescending and rude. That's not a tall order, and it's not ridiculous. You are not a superior person, so stop talking to other people like you are. "Aspie supremacy" and the idea that those of us who are autistic and "more logical" are better than people who express emotion is toxic. It's not OK to mock other humans for having emotions because you think you're above that.

This is one of the things that incels go on about, that women can't be autistic because we're too emotional and can't use logic. Do you want to sound like them?

You really shouldn't devalue emotional intelligence, especially as someone who struggles socially, because having emotional intelligence improves your ability to socialize successfully and to build relationships. Isn't that something we are all working on? So maybe we should value emotional intelligence if it helps us do that and not mock people who express feelings or talk about feelings like feelings are beneath us because we are all human and feelings are part of that whether you like it or not.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 4:47 pm

Fnord wrote:
Donald J. Trump is:

(X) - A Blithering Idiot.
(X) - Mentally Ill.
(X) - Ignorant As S***.
(X) - All Of The Above.

Thread won in first reply. Not sure why all other posts exist.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 6:51 pm

Trying to distract from the crap he's actually trying to do with clownish antics, possibly.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 7:40 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

All I'm asking is for you to be less condescending and rude. That's not a tall order, and it's not ridiculous. You are not a superior person, so stop talking to other people like you are. "Aspie supremacy" and the idea that those of us who are autistic and "more logical" are better than people who express emotion is toxic. It's not OK to mock other humans for having emotions because you think you're above that.

This is one of the things that incels go on about, that women can't be autistic because we're too emotional and can't use logic. Do you want to sound like them?

You really shouldn't devalue emotional intelligence, especially as someone who struggles socially, because having emotional intelligence improves your ability to socialize successfully and to build relationships. Isn't that something we are all working on? So maybe we should value emotional intelligence if it helps us do that and not mock people who express feelings or talk about feelings like feelings are beneath us because we are all human and feelings are part of that whether you like it or not.

You're making up how I feel and think in an exaggerated and ridiculous manner. That's why I reworded your first vilification to falsely accuse you of thinking you're the smartest person in the whole wide world and the rest of us are morons. Or I could decide that you think you're the most talented person in the whole wide world and the rest of us are incompetent and berate you for it.

You lecture others about being rude, condescending, judgmental and gaslighting - but that's exactly what you're doing yourself - on a very personal level of attack.

If you really knew anything about me based on my posts about myself, you would know that for the most part I'm so neurologically disabled that I require adult daycare when no one is at home to look after me and that I will need to live in a nursing home when I move out. Hardy the the confessions of someone with a superiority complex.

And now you can falsely accuse me of trying to make people feel sorry for me and playing the victim card.

Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 11:31 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You're making up how I feel and think in an exaggerated and ridiculous manner. That's why I reworded your first vilification to falsely accuse you of thinking you're the smartest person in the whole wide world and the rest of us are morons. Or I could decide that you think you're the most talented person in the whole wide world and the rest of us are incompetent and berate you for it.

You lecture others about being rude, condescending, judgmental and gaslighting - but that's exactly what you're doing yourself - on a very personal level of attack.

If you really knew anything about me based on my posts about myself, you would know that for the most part I'm so neurologically disabled that I require adult daycare when no one is at home to look after me and that I will need to live in a nursing home when I move out. Hardy the the confessions of someone with a superiority complex.

And now you can falsely accuse me of trying to make people feel sorry for me and playing the victim card.

No thank you, I think I'll just stop talking to you if insist on continuing being rude and condescending. Which was my original point, that if you continue behaving that way people aren't going to want to continue chatting with you. If you struggle socially, like most of us here do, then you might want to take that into consideration as being part of the reason you're struggling--that you're not willing to hear constructive criticism about how you interact with others.

Anyway, I would say it's been nice chatting with you as that is the social convention, but that would be a lie.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 12:43 am

No thank you, I think I'll just stop talking to you if insist on continuing being rude and condescending. Which was my original point, that if you continue behaving that way people aren't going to want to continue chatting with you. If you struggle socially, like most of us here do, then you might want to take that into consideration as being part of the reason you're struggling--that you're not willing to hear constructive criticism about how you interact with others.

Anyway, I would say it's been nice chatting with you as that is the social convention, but that would be a lie.

You could have addressed me civil and mature way, but instead you decided to be rude, condescending, judgmental, embellishing, presumptuous etc. You need to fix your own problems in how you choose to deal with others before trying to fix theirs. What you're doing is textbook projecting.

Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 1:54 am

EzraS wrote:

You could have addressed me civil and mature way, but instead you decided to be rude, condescending, judgmental, embellishing, presumptuous etc. You need to fix your own problems in how you choose to deal with others before trying to fix theirs. What you're doing is textbook projecting.

I have not once been uncivil in this conversation, I addressed you and asked you to please stop being rude. That's not uncivil. Also it's not presumptuous to mention how often you talk about how unbiased you are compared to everyone else here, it's an objective observation of behaviour if one simply looks at your comment history; nor is it presumptuous to ask you to stop doing it because it's rude. I don't think you know what these words mean because they don't apply to my comments here.

But as I said, I really don't want to continue this conversation with you. I asked you to stop being rude, you said no. There's nothing more to say to each other.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 2:25 am

EzraS wrote:

I have not once been uncivil in this conversation, I addressed you and asked you to please stop being rude. That's not uncivil. Also it's not presumptuous to mention how often you talk about how unbiased you are compared to everyone else here, it's an objective observation of behaviour if one simply looks at your comment history; nor is it presumptuous to ask you to stop doing it because it's rude. I don't think you know what these words mean because they don't apply to my comments here.

But as I said, I really don't want to continue this conversation with you. I asked you to stop being rude, you said no. There's nothing more to say to each other.

Yes you were uncivil. You didn't address, you attacked, with very rude, condescending and presumptions verbiage. You are the one using terms like "everyone else here" and subjectively putting them in my mouth. You don't think those words apply to you because you don't see your own problems and instead project them onto others.

You could have said what had to say to me in a much nicer, mature and succinct way. And you know it.

Last edited by EzraS on 13 Jan 2019, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.