Why do liberals care more about illegal immigrants?

Page 16 of 19 [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 10:04 pm

AspE wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The world needs to adhere to a certain ideology or it's doomed.

The ideology of respecting science. And yes, if you deny physical facts about our world, it will erase you from history with out a second's thought. The world doesn't care about humanity.

Way to over oversimplify.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 2:05 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Following the Trump era there needs to be an "age of rationalism" to compensate for going backwards globally....

If I hadn't seen so much irrationality in the last couple of years I might believe that. As it stands
I find it hard to believe those who as a whole have been displaying such enormous melodrama are going to bring about any such thing.

I don't disagree that a democrat led government will make an enormous difference but Trump is creating a rather bad stink both in the US and overseas and the US voters need to press the "flush button"

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 12:12 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Following the Trump era there needs to be an "age of rationalism" to compensate for going backwards globally....

If I hadn't seen so much irrationality in the last couple of years I might believe that. As it stands
I find it hard to believe those who as a whole have been displaying such enormous melodrama are going to bring about any such thing.

Maybe if you didn't have the political perspective of your ~emotional age of 12, you'd better understand the damage trump is doing and why people all over the world are reacting to him the way they are./quote]

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 12:18 am

And now they're saying reuniting kids with their parents could be traumatic because the kids would have to be removed from their stable homes: https://www.newsweek.com/trump-administ ... QvengTQBxE

Translation: They have no idea where these kids are and don't want to spend the time and money to find them and return them to their parents.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 3:04 am

goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Maybe if you didn't have the political perspective of your ~emotional age of 12, you'd better understand the damage trump is doing and why people all over the world are reacting to him the way they are./quote]

Like I've said, too many members have commented on how advanced I am for that to make any sense or be of any value. You're actually the one whom several members have called into question when it comes to maturity and comprehention.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 7:55 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Like I've said, too many members have commented on how advanced I am for that to make any sense or be of any value. You're actually the one whom several members have called into question when it comes to maturity and comprehention.

You have an advanced vocabulary.. but you use it to cheer on an orange bigot, sooo..

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:01 am

goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You are starting to piss me off with your personal attacks Goldfish , quit it now , there will be consequences if you don't.

And don't quote me that it's factual coz you read it in a book - that's irrelevant. We are all different.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:07 am

SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You are starting to piss me off with your personal attacks Goldfish , quit it now , there will be consequences if you don't.

And don't quote me that it's factual coz you read it in a book - that's irrelevant. We are all different.

You've already responded to your own post. How is it a personal attack to reference what is a trait/symptom of the condition this website is all about? :? It isn't. It just is what it is and is entirely relevant to trump's cheering section here.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:14 am

goldfish21 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You've already responded to your own post. How is it a personal attack to reference what is a trait/symptom of the condition this website is all about? :? It isn't. It just is what it is and is entirely relevant to trump's cheering section here.

Your not getting it buddy , this isn't a discussion , it's an informal warning. Carry on with this type of behavior at your own peril.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:15 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You have an advanced vocabulary.. but you use it to cheer on an orange bigot, sooo..

Many have said over the years that I'm advanced along the lines of maturity and reasoning. And criticizing liberalism has nothing to do with cheering anyone on.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:19 am

SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Your not getting it buddy , this isn't a discussion , it's an informal warning. Carry on with this type of behavior at your own peril.

Warning for acknowledging that another ASD forum members' behaviour is likely caused by their ASD symptoms/traits? That's a new one.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:25 am

goldfish21 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Warning for acknowledging that another ASD forum members' behaviour is likely caused by their ASD symptoms/traits? That's a new one.

Try and spin it any way you want you said Ezras political perspective came from his ~emotional age of 12.
You are not helping your case. You may have been able to push the boundaries with other mods and get away with it - not with me.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:46 am

SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Try and spin it any way you want you said Ezras political perspective came from his ~emotional age of 12.
You are not helping your case. You may have been able to push the boundaries with other mods and get away with it - not with me.

How is it spin? These are facts, not “alternative facts.”

While EzraS isn’t a full blown maga hat wearing trump supporter, a psychiatrist has gone on record to say that trump supporters have traits that most people grow out of by the age of 5.

I think it’s entirly fair to acknowledge that EzraS’ political perspective can only be formed via the lens he has to view the world, which is as an 18yo with an emotional maturity approximately that of a 12yo, based on experts in ASD.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:51 am

"EzraS has an emotional age of 12" is not a fact.

Stop with the personal attacks , it's all I ask. If you can't debate without resorting to personal attacks it's not going to end well for you.

End of discussion

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 9:02 am

I'd like to see how he factors diagnosed flat affect into that.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 9:12 am

EzraS wrote:
I'd like to see how he factors diagnosed flat affect into that.

I have also been told several times by Doctors that I have flat affect , maybe we are just cold heartless emotionless bastards :jester: