Page 1 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 3:22 pm

How many more times before people get the message. Trump Jr having the Wikileaks emails beforehand. Russia creating sonic booms that turned out to be mating crickets. Manafort meeting Assange in the embassy. It's got beyond ridiculous now. The whole thing is falling apart.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 4:31 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
How many more times before people get the message. Trump Jr having the Wikileaks emails beforehand. Russia creating sonic booms that turned out to be mating crickets. Manafort meeting Assange in the embassy. It's got beyond ridiculous now. The whole thing is falling apart.

36 indictments
7 guilty pleas
100+ contacts

That's not what I would call falling apart.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 4:38 pm

Jimmy Dore is a clown, as well as an equal-opportunity critic.
He speaks punch-lines to power, and has little credibility otherwise.
The only 'hoax' being 'debunked' is any claim of relevancy for Mr. Dore's antics.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 3:18 pm

Now 37 indictments.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 3:23 pm

So you're denying the existence of networked technology online huh? There is no hard evidence of collusion because IT WAS ALL DIGITAL.

We have proven collusion outside of the U.S., it's called Cambridge Analytica.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 3:31 pm

Here's your proof of treasonous conduct in the White House. I didn't even have to scroll to find some.

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/01/multiple-us-gov-domains-hit-in-serious-dns-hijacking-wave-dhs-warns/

Trump's really let the robbers in.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 6:52 pm

All debunked here

https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/01/22/ ... ropaganda/

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 6:55 pm

No, the federal government is being hacked into last century man, it's a proven fact.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 7:28 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Media Bias/Fact Check of 21st Century Wire
MH17 fake news sites: 21stcenturywire.com by Patrick Henningsen
Vanessa Beeley — the Syrian conflict’s goddess of propaganda
From the last article: "The Russian propaganda channel, RT, describes her as “an independent investigative journalist” and, in addition to her Russian TV appearances, she is associate editor of 21st Century Wire, the conspiracy theory website that publishes most of her work."

That's your source for "debunking" something, a conspiracy/Russian propaganda website on the level of Infowars and batshit Alex Jones?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 7:44 pm

Gee, these 'fact checking' sites sponsored by billionaires sure are an impartial and credible way of finding the truth.

Your personal attacks and complete blank of all the information in the post speaks volumes. The information and the way the Russiagate hoaxes are debunked cannot be countered, that's why.

The people you attack have been proven right about Syria and have been to Syria on numerous occasions and don't depend on Al Qaeda Wearing white helmets for news. If we'd listened to the corporate media and Co, Syria would be like Libya where there's child slave markets in the streets.

Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 7:51 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Gee, these 'fact checking' sites sponsored by billionaires sure are an impartial and credible way of finding the truth.

Your personal attacks and complete blank of all the information in the post speaks volumes. The information and the way the Russiagate hoaxes are debunked cannot be countered, that's why.

The people you attack have been proven right about Syria and have been to Syria on numerous occasions and don't depend on Al Qaeda Wearing white helmets for news. If we'd listened to the corporate media and Co, Syria would be like Libya where there's child slave markets in the streets.

Calling Alex Jones batshit is a personal attack on you? Or are you saying I'm personally attacking Alex Jones? Do you not know how completely insane he is well known to be, including by his own wife and children? His own family is afraid of him! Alex Jones' Former Wife: 'He's A Really Unhappy, Disturbed Person'

This is the person I'm supposed to take seriously, the one who's attorneys tried to argue in court that he doesn't even believe the things he says on his own media platforms?

If Alex Jones has been proven right about anything, I can guarantee you it was entirely by accident. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. :lol:

Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 7:54 pm

For a humorous interlude on the subject of supplement-slinging conspiracy crazies like Alex Jones:

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 8:04 pm

Indictments must be supported with evidence. By definition, they are not hoaxes.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 8:09 pm

I wish I could watch the late night comedians like Stephen Colbert, but I can't. He's certainly a talented comedian, but he's stuck on a network that has a strict corporate-script to which he must adhere. Give me Lee Camp any day. Ohh, I know! He's on Redacted Tonight, that Russian propaganda network! Be afraid! Be very afraid, Russiagaters! The Russian agents are everywhere! Ha!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 8:16 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I wish I could watch the late night comedians like Stephen Colbert, but I can't. He's certainly a talented comedian, but he's stuck on a network that has a strict corporate-script to which he must adhere. Give me Lee Camp any day. Ohh, I know! He's on Redacted Tonight, that Russian propaganda network! Be afraid! Be very afraid, Russiagaters! The Russian agents are everywhere! Ha!

Uh huh. RT cannot be trusted. I don't believe Colbert says anything he doesn't want to.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 8:18 pm

There's a difference between learning from history & pasting history all over your interpretation of the present. iPhones' antenna problems definitely weren't relevant to presidential scandals and presidential scandals should be viewed as distinct from each other to protect governmental objectivity. American law doesn't care how much you believe in Donald Trump, if he's guilty, he's guilty & that's all there is to it. Russian intervention plainly can't be compared to internal corruption such as the Watergate scandal with any amount of objectivity because now we're talking about two countries with completely different governments. This is supposed to be the "law & order" candidate in action, but a criminal is a criminal no matter what they say.