Page 4 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 8:47 am

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
If the DNC had been hacked the FBI would have seized the computers straight away, but Comey lied and said they didn't have access.

The DNC computers were examined by experts, a private firm trusted by the FBI called Crowdstrike.

LMAO.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 8:48 am

JohnPowell wrote:
LMAO.

Ditto.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 8:48 am

Mueller's job is to beat a dead horse for as long as he can.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 8:54 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Mueller's job is to beat a dead horse for as long as he can.

37 indictments
7 guilty pleas
100+ contacts with Russia

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:04 pm

Not a shred of proof about collusion. The indictments mean nothing as I said. The guilty pleas have nothing to do with collusion, and are about lying to the phony investigator. It's not a crime to contact Russia, as I said Flynn was lobbying for Israel.

Mueller is a dirty cop with him falsifying evidence before the Iraq war.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:27 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Not a shred of proof about collusion. The indictments mean nothing as I said. The guilty pleas have nothing to do with collusion, and are about lying to the phony investigator. It's not a crime to contact Russia, as I said Flynn was lobbying for Israel.

And you have any evidence of any of this aside from your own conspiracy theories?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:34 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

And you have any evidence of any of this aside from your own conspiracy theories?

Ditto.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:37 pm

Mueller, the man who promoted the lies that led us into the Iraq War, is now the darling of the left. That gives me quite a good chuckle.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 2:00 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

No Republican said a negative thing about him when he was appointed. And I doubt you didn't support the Iraq war.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 2:42 pm

I don't care what anyone said, Mueller is a war criminal.

I've never supported any war.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 2:45 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

But you support a president who would apologize for a murdering Saudi crown prince, while citing money (arms deals) as the reason.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:11 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Mueller, the man who promoted the lies that led us into the Iraq War, is now the darling of the left. That gives me quite a good chuckle.

Not a darling, just a decent prosecutor who the Republican controlled DOJ could agree to. But I suppose we have to dismiss all of Trump's judicial appointments now if any of them supported the invasion of Iraq?

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:22 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I don't care what anyone said, Mueller is a war criminal. I've never supported any war.

John Bolton supported the War in Iraq, and now he's Secretary of State. Also Jeff Sessions and Mike Pence.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:41 pm

AspE wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Not a darling, just a decent prosecutor who the Republican controlled DOJ could agree to. But I suppose we have to dismiss all of Trump's judicial appointments now if any of them supported the invasion of Iraq?

I think the point you are actually missing here is putting trust in a corrupt intelligence apparatus that has lied to us time and time again. If you had a friend who was a habitual liar, would you believe a goddamn thing he/she said?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 4:45 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

'Russiagate' is the biggest conspiracy theory on earth.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ed-nations

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 4:50 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

But you support a president who would apologize for a murdering Saudi crown prince, while citing money (arms deals) as the reason.

There's still no evidence it was ordered by the crown Prince. The arms deal that every US President for years has carried out. Drop the selective outrage. The massacre of Yemen was a war started under Obama. Trump should end it immediately. Funny you say I support him when I recently posted a thread in PPR saying the Dems should support Tulsi Gabbard so she can replace Trump. Let me know when you write something that has any link with reality.