Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on political influence of money

Page 14 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 10:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
When Trump says he wishes immigrants would come from places like Norway instead of "s**thole" countries, you don't seriously think he isn't talking about non-white countries, do you?

Because obviously, when wishing to have more people come from countries similar to one of the most peaceful, successful, prosperous and least corrupt societies on the planet rather than second-world countries that are legendarily rife with crime, corruption and societal ills, the important factor to consider is the aesthetic differences of the populations involved, right?

While stability and prosperity are doubtlessly part of what Trump was talking about, it's the belief of skin color and genetics leading to those things that wrap up the whole package for racists like Trump.

You supported a bunch of people that inflicted open air slavery on black people. You have no right to call anyone racist.

No, I did not support any such thing, therefore I can call anyone I want a racist till I'm blue in the face.

Yes you did. Sanders, Clinton and Obama you have crowed for. You have supported people who have made black people slaves again, just let that sink in.

Sanders, Clinton, and Obama never had any intention of any of this leading to enslaving black people. LET THAT SINK IN!

That's like saying a murderer didn't mean to upset the victim's parents. They are supported Al Qaeda! You have no legs to stand on while supporting such monsters. They are a billion times worse than Trump. Show me a decent opponent to Trump and I'm with you.

No, you know it's nothing like that. Again, they never foresaw how getting rid of a dictator and terrorist ally like Qaddafi would open the door to such incomprehensible chaos and inhumanity.
If choosing international sides means anything, then Trump is a lot worse than you give him credit for, as he's become the biggest fan of North Korea's "Dear Leader," who has rung up an astronomical record of murder and human rights abuses.

They knew exactly what would happen as the plan was to destroy Libya.
Where the hell did you drag that from? Now you are saying peace is worse than war and slavery. Wow, you've gone too far.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 10:51 pm

Here's a thing to consider. The massive influx of legal and especially illegal immigrants from south of the border basically took over and completely transformed parts of Southern California, especially Los Angeles county, and not for the better by any means. Areas there are basically just like the ones being fled from.

Last edited by EzraS on 16 Feb 2019, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 10:56 pm

EzraS wrote:
Here's a thing to consider. Immigrants from south of the boarder basically took over completely transformed parts of Southern California, especially Los Angeles county, and not for the better by any means.

Los Angeles? You know that's Spanish, right?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 10:58 pm

AspE wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Here's a thing to consider. Immigrants from south of the boarder basically took over completely transformed parts of Southern California, especially Los Angeles county, and not for the better by any means.

Los Angeles? You know that's Spanish, right?

The problem there isn't people coming in from Spain.

The problem is it's basically been transformed into the sort of places with conditions people are supposedly fleeing from.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 11:18 pm

So has the White House.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 11:35 pm

EzraS wrote:
Here's a thing to consider. The massive influx of legal and especially illegal immigrants from south of the border basically took over and completely transformed parts of Southern California, especially Los Angeles county, and not for the better by any means. Areas there are basically just like the ones being fled from.

Here's more to consider. There's already a wall! None of those now crying minded building a wall on the southern border then. And the US payed to build a wall for Israel that stole land from Palestinians. They also give Israel $4.5 billion a year for Nothing, just cut that and pay for to finish the wall in the US

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 12:05 am

EzraS wrote:

Uh, so, basically the same thing that's been done in America for hundreds of years? :?

Tell this guy your sad story about newcomers changing everything. I'm sure he'll be very understanding.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 12:41 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
When Trump says he wishes immigrants would come from places like Norway instead of "s**thole" countries, you don't seriously think he isn't talking about non-white countries, do you?

Because obviously, when wishing to have more people come from countries similar to one of the most peaceful, successful, prosperous and least corrupt societies on the planet rather than second-world countries that are legendarily rife with crime, corruption and societal ills, the important factor to consider is the aesthetic differences of the populations involved, right?

While stability and prosperity are doubtlessly part of what Trump was talking about, it's the belief of skin color and genetics leading to those things that wrap up the whole package for racists like Trump.

You supported a bunch of people that inflicted open air slavery on black people. You have no right to call anyone racist.

No, I did not support any such thing, therefore I can call anyone I want a racist till I'm blue in the face.

Yes you did. Sanders, Clinton and Obama you have crowed for. You have supported people who have made black people slaves again, just let that sink in.

Sanders, Clinton, and Obama never had any intention of any of this leading to enslaving black people. LET THAT SINK IN!

That's like saying a murderer didn't mean to upset the victim's parents. They are supported Al Qaeda! You have no legs to stand on while supporting such monsters. They are a billion times worse than Trump. Show me a decent opponent to Trump and I'm with you.

No, you know it's nothing like that. Again, they never foresaw how getting rid of a dictator and terrorist ally like Qaddafi would open the door to such incomprehensible chaos and inhumanity.
If choosing international sides means anything, then Trump is a lot worse than you give him credit for, as he's become the biggest fan of North Korea's "Dear Leader," who has rung up an astronomical record of murder and human rights abuses.

Where the hell did you drag that from? Now you are saying peace is worse than war and slavery. Wow, you've gone too far.

Why would anyone want to create a black hole passage into Hell? What evidence is there that doing that to Libya was ever anyone's intention? Hint: there isn't.
Trump's given legitimacy to one of the worst dictators in the modern world; now he can be free to build as many weapons as he wants. North Korea is a hellscape of concentration camps and mass death. As for Trump giving us peace in the Korean Peninsula - Kim knew if he had tried to attack us or our allies, he and his country would be left smoldering cinders before the day was over. That alone kept him and check, and now Trump's removed that threat.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 3:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

:roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 8:51 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Uh, so, basically the same thing that's been done in America for hundreds of years? :?

Tell this guy your sad story about newcomers changing everything. I'm sure he'll be very understanding.

They fought to keep the invaders out.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 8:58 am

JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Here's more to consider. There's already a wall! None of those now crying minded building a wall on the southern border then. And the US payed to build a wall for Israel that stole land from Palestinians. They also give Israel $4.5 billion a year for Nothing, just cut that and pay for to finish the wall in the US

I'm not in favor of a copy of the great wall of china. But I also don't think is a good idea to let millions more pour in here illegally, due to the vast number of needy people we already have who are on waiting lists.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 1:01 pm

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

They fought to keep the invaders out.

Because they were invaders. Surely if the USA, the most powerful country in the world with the most military might, were being invaded by anyone there would be swift military action to put a stop to it. Instead, you have immigrants that for whatever reason you don't particularly care for. Get over it.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 5:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Why would anyone want to create a black hole passage into Hell? What evidence is there that doing that to Libya was ever anyone's intention? Hint: there isn't.
Trump's given legitimacy to one of the worst dictators in the modern world; now he can be free to build as many weapons as he wants. North Korea is a hellscape of concentration camps and mass death. As for Trump giving us peace in the Korean Peninsula - Kim knew if he had tried to attack us or our allies, he and his country would be left smoldering cinders before the day was over. That alone kept him and check, and now Trump's removed that threat.

To destroy the country and flood Europe with migrants. Well we know through the Clinton emails that those were the exact intentions in Syria, to divide the country and weaken it for Israel. Also the same was written by Richard Perle in policy papers in the 90's for Netanyahu. Then there is General Wesley Clarke saying after 9/11 that there were orders to invade 7 countries in 5 years. Libya and Syria included. We know all the wars were based on a pack of lies pushed by Clinton, Obama and Sanders. We know that after the he'll hole created in Libya they tried the same in Syria. Supporting Al Qaeda in both. They all should be rotting in jail.
Cut the c**p. Peace is peace. You might want the US to bully the world and keep the people in North Korea constantly fearing being invaded and blown up by the US but that's going to change. Dont be so absurd, they know the US could destroy the country. All the people of Korea want peace so get the hell out of their country.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 5:18 pm

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'm not in favor of a copy of the great wall of china. But I also don't think is a good idea to let millions more pour in here illegally, due to the vast number of needy people we already have who are on waiting lists.

Got to stop the liberals and neocons from destroying these countries in the first place.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 5:23 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

To destroy the country and flood Europe with migrants. Well we know through the Clinton emails that those were the exact intentions in Syria, to divide the country and weaken it for Israel. Also the same was written by Richard Perle in policy papers in the 90's for Netanyahu. Then there is General Wesley Clarke saying after 9/11 that there were orders to invade 7 countries in 5 years. Libya and Syria included. We know all the wars were based on a pack of lies pushed by Clinton, Obama and Sanders. We know that after the he'll hole created in Libya they tried the same in Syria. Supporting Al Qaeda in both. They all should be rotting in jail.
Cut the c**p. Peace is peace. You might want the US to bully the world and keep the people in North Korea constantly fearing being invaded and blown up by the US but that's going to change. Dont be so absurd, they know the US could destroy the country. All the people of Korea want peace so get the hell out of their country.

Y'know, I seriously think I've contacted the Bizarro world and am getting messages from there, because everything you send me is outside the range of sanity.
Kim is a viscous dictator who has the blood of millions of North Koreans on his hands. And now he's pulling a colossal con on that Orange dope who is tragically running my country.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 5:29 pm

The truth will sound bizarre to you yes.