Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on political influence of money

Page 16 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:01 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It's a foregone conclusion that existing enhanced fortification is working. Therefore an even greater enhancement would be even more effective.

..except that your country's illegal immigration problem is not happening via it's Southern border.. so increased anything there, whether officers, drones, walls or moats, will do approximately sweet F all to solve the problem of illegal immigrants arriving by airplane and overstaying their visas. What part of that are you having difficulty comprehending? :?

Two things have happened; border control has been enhanced and illegal immigration has declined.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:03 am

:roll:

Most of the 11 Million undocumented immigrants in the USA arrived by airplane. They didn't walk across the Southern border.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:09 am

So first there's been tons of belly aching over them being kept from crossing the border and now the tune has switched to most of them don't cross the border that way.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:15 am

EzraS wrote:
So first there's been tons of belly aching over them being kept from crossing the border and now the tune has switched to most of them don't cross the border that way.

Yes, it's not necessary for that very reason, demonstrating that a wall would go down in history as Trump's Boondoggle.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:21 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Yes, it's not necessary for that very reason, demonstrating that a wall would go down in history as Trump's Boondoggle.

If ground barriers were not keeping out illegal immigrants then why was there so much belly aching over them being kept out that way? There's an obvious contradiction taking place.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:21 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Ding ding ding. The wall is just trump's monument to racism & a stupid campaign promise that only morphed out of some speech writers trying to keep scatterbrained donny focused on his anti-immigrant message.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:40 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

If ground barriers were not keeping out illegal immigrants then why was there so much belly aching over them being kept out that way? There's an obvious contradiction taking place.

Wait a minute, I thought the primary reason for the wall, according to your side of the aisle, was to keep out drugs. So it's really about keeping out "certain kind of people?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 3:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Wait a minute, I thought the primary reason for the wall, according to your side of the aisle, was to keep out drugs. So it's really about keeping out "certain kind of people?"

Yes the certain kind of kind people who get in illegally.

Do I need to keep posting Bill Clinton's speech on the problems of illegal immigrants and the necessity of curtailing it by increased border control? Your side of the isle was all for it at one time.

Once again:

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 3:18 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Do I need to keep posting Bill Clinton's speech on the problems of illegal immigrants and the necessity of curtailing it by increased border control? Your side of the isle was all for it at one time.

Once again:

That shows the elite who currently control the media are apart of a new world order and have a far left agenda.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 3:25 am

Dylanperr wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Once again:

That shows the elite who currently control the media are apart of a new world order and have a far left agenda.

What do you think about Donald Trump?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 3:28 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Once again:

But neither Clinton, Obama, or either Bush spoke of Latinos in such ugly, racist terms, blaming them for drugs, rape, and murder. There's a reason why white nationalists so eagerly embraced Trump.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 5:03 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Once again:

But neither Clinton, Obama, or either Bush spoke of Latinos in such ugly, racist terms, blaming them for drugs, rape, and murder. There's a reason why white nationalists so eagerly embraced Trump.

A complaint of a couple of cities outside of Seattle, is that Seattle is sending their tweakers and such to them. Trump's complaint was that Mexico is sending their worst people to the US.

It seems instead of people listening to the actual wording and putting it into context, they're letting the media misinterpret for them.

"They're sending us their worst people, their rapist, their murderers..."

Not they're sending us their worst people, they're rapists, they're murderers...

It's pretty easy to tell what's actually being said... when you really want to know.

And the worst part of all is the left themselves are saying Mexico and Central America is full of drugs, rape and murder... Which is why the caravans exist.

"It's just awful and racist that Trump said Central America is full of drugs, rape and muderer."

"Those people are fleeing from all the drugs, rape and murder in Central America."

Last edited by EzraS on 18 Feb 2019, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 5:25 am

Dylanperr wrote:

I think he's done well in some areas and not so well in others.

I don't believe in the idea that it must be that people either worship him as a messiah or hate him as a monster. I'm hoping there are many more who have a more moderate view than those two extremes.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 10:58 am

EzraS wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:

I don't believe in the idea that it must be that people either worship him as a messiah or hate him as a monster. I'm hoping there are many more who have a more moderate view than those two extremes.

How did you make your avatar?

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 10:58 am

EzraS wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:

What areas do you think he has done well in?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 11:22 am

Dylanperr wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:

How did you make your avatar?

It's just an image I plucked off the internet.