Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on political influence of money

Page 9 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 11:05 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
White people who aren't poor are entitled elitist bastards.

Then again white people who are poor are ignorant anti-science hillbilly bastards.

Liberalism; that ingenious plan that tricks gullible white people into being prejudiced against white people.

Er... no. I'm prejudiced against anyone who's an entitled, elitist bastard, or an ignorant, anti-science hillbilly, regardless of skin color. But when you're in a country with a white majority, it stands to figure that most of these flawed individuals will be white.
Am I supposed to dismiss idiocy or elitism simply because the offender by coincidence shares the same skin color as me?

It's not regardless of skin color though. It's especially because of skin color. That's why it's always white people instead of just people.

I try not to adress the individual when discussing topical matters, but I bet if I searched your post history for the word "white" I would see a pretty large number of times you have written it. And I'd also bet the majority of those times it was a display of contempt.

Again, no. Check my personal history on such threads, and you'll find me bashing crackers, Republicans, conservatives, and inbreds. Perhaps the problem is with you immediately coming to the conclusion that whites are being talked about. And why is it that you seem to identify whites as merely the financially elite, or redneck poor? The circles I travel in consist of people without much money, but with education, intellect, and artistic talent, which hardly fits in with either of those categories.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 11:06 pm

It doesn't only exist among white people. It exists among people period.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 11:09 pm

EzraS wrote:

Yes, but to say that all groups of people are equal in perpetuating social harm is farcical.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 11:13 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Then again white people who are poor are ignorant anti-science hillbilly bastards.

Liberalism; that ingenious plan that tricks gullible white people into being prejudiced against white people.

Er... no. I'm prejudiced against anyone who's an entitled, elitist bastard, or an ignorant, anti-science hillbilly, regardless of skin color. But when you're in a country with a white majority, it stands to figure that most of these flawed individuals will be white.
Am I supposed to dismiss idiocy or elitism simply because the offender by coincidence shares the same skin color as me?

It's not regardless of skin color though. It's especially because of skin color. That's why it's always white people instead of just people.

I try not to adress the individual when discussing topical matters, but I bet if I searched your post history for the word "white" I would see a pretty large number of times you have written it. And I'd also bet the majority of those times it was a display of contempt.

Again, no. Check my personal history on such threads, and you'll find me bashing crackers, Republicans, conservatives, and inbreds. Perhaps the problem is with you immediately coming to the conclusion that whites are being talked about. And why is it that you seem to identify whites as merely the financially elite, or redneck poor? The circles I travel in consist of people without much money, but with education, intellect, and artistic talent, which hardly fits in with either of those categories.

I already know if you consider other white people to be like yourself, they're okay. Otherwise they're elitist fascist trash or inbred cracker fascist trash.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 11:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Yes, but to say that all groups of people are equal in perpetuating social harm is farcical.

If it's predominantly a white person thing, then why is there so much social harm taking place in Central America?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 11:30 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Yes, but to say that all groups of people are equal in perpetuating social harm* is farcical.

If it's predominantly a white person thing, then why is there so much social harm taking place in Central America?

*In the USA

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 11:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Yes, but to say that all groups of people are equal in perpetuating social harm* is farcical.

*In the USA

If white people in the USA become the minority, which is likely due to declining birth rates among whites, it stands to reason social harm will still exist the same as it does in predominantly non-white countries.

And if someone were to say the reason why social harm takes place in Central America is due to it being predominantly brown, they would be called a racist. In that case it would be said the color of skin is an irrelevant factor.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 12:55 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I already know if you consider other white people to be like yourself, they're okay. Otherwise they're elitist fascist trash or inbred cracker fascist trash.

No, most white Americans, like Americans in general, are okay. But I'm not going to excuse someone who is an entitled elitist or ignorant just because of the accident of sharing the same skin color as me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 12:57 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I was specifically meaning America. And just to let you know, much of Latin America is much more ethnically diverse than you may realize.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 1:15 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

No, most white Americans, like Americans in general, are okay. But I'm not going to excuse someone who is an entitled elitist or ignorant just because of the accident of sharing the same skin color as me.

But why all the focus on skin color?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 1:17 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Initially, I didn't mention skin color till you accused me of being a self-hating white.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 1:21 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I was specifically meaning America.

If white people in the USA become the minority, which is likely due to declining birth rates among whites, it stands to reason social harm will still exist the same as it does in predominantly non-white countries.

And if someone were to say the reason why social harm takes place in Central America is due to it being predominantly brown, they would be called a racist. In that case it would be said the color of skin is an irrelevant factor.

Kraichgauer wrote:
And just to let you know, much of Latin America is much more ethnically diverse than you may realize.

How so? I mean you always refer to them as brown people. Like as in the white people are afraid of the brown people coming across the border.

Last edited by EzraS on 16 Feb 2019, 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 1:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Initially, I didn't mention skin color till you accused me of being a self-hating white.

You mention skin color all the time. But like I said, it seems if they're white but like you, they're okay. Otherwise it seems they're either elitist fascists or inbred cracker fascists.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 1:41 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Kraichgauer wrote:
And just to let you know, much of Latin America is much more ethnically diverse than you may realize.

How so? I mean you always refer to them as brown people. Like as in the white people are afraid of the brown people coming across the border.

I'm speaking about the fear racists have of Latinos coming to America, thinking it'll further the "browning of America."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 1:43 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You mention skin color all the time. But like I said, it seems if they're white but like you, they're okay. Otherwise it seems they're either elitist fascists or inbred cracker fascists.

We've had this conversation already, and I'm certain I already answered your questions.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Kraichgauer wrote:

I'm speaking about the fear racists have of Latinos coming to America, thinking it'll further the "browning of America."

You and liberals are the ones I hear calling them brown people all the time. People from the Middle East too. It's all about skin color and nothing else it seems.