Page 3 of 9 [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 8:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Just because an evil act is popular doesn't make it any less evil.
As a matter of fact, the Supreme Court had ruled in favor of the Cherokee, to which Old Hickory said, "The Chief Justice has announced his decision. Now let him enforce it." The law of the land had sided with the Cherokee, but Andrew Jackson chose to disregard it, believing he was above the law.

The jurisprudence behind such laws are always left open to interpretation by the "colonist gun toting overlords" when the outcome benefits expansion of settlements, access to mining, fishing, forestry and agriculture at the expense of the natives.

Put yourself in the mind of an alien reading earth's history. They would objectively interpret the colonisation of arable land in the Americas (north and south) as a process of genocide of native inhabitants followed by reliance on millions of slaves from Africa exploited like animals to develop the colonies.

It's not even open to debate whether it was evil...forgone conclusion

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 8:53 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
It could become part of English vernacular to express, "futile attempt of an ethnic imposter to campaign for office".

Like, if Rachel Dozier tries to become a mayor somewhere, then one could simply say ... "TRIAL OF TEARS" and many people will laugh. :P

Are you trying tar the reputation of Elizabeth Warren's native ancestry by comparing her to Rachel Dolezal?
There is no such thing as "ethnic imposters" as race is a construct designed to perpetuate the myth of white superiority...

Being indigenous is also a state of mind, if you have a connection to the land, learn the language and respect culture you will be accepted by any indigenous tribe anywhere in the world

There is no white/caucasian race anywhere in the world who would ever accept a non-white as one of them...Americans are the worst offenders with perpetuation of a defacto apartheid to maintain "white spaces"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:22 am

cyberdad wrote:
Are you trying tar the reputation of Elizabeth Warren's native ancestry by comparing her to Rachel Dolezal?
There is no such thing as "ethnic imposters" as race is a construct designed to perpetuate the myth of white superiority...

Elizabeth Warren called herself an American Indian, not a distant descendant of one - huge difference.

cyberdad wrote:
Being indigenous is also a state of mind, if you have a connection to the land, learn the language and respect culture you will be accepted by any indigenous tribe anywhere in the world.

There is no white/caucasian race anywhere in the world who would ever accept a non-white as one of them...Americans are the worst offenders with perpetuation of a defacto apartheid to maintain "white spaces"

Then how do you explain all the whites who adopt date marry and procreate with non-whites? It's said there are thousands of whites who have a Native American ancestor.

Last edited by EzraS on 16 Feb 2019, 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

cyberdad wrote:

Yes, two peas in the same pod.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:43 am

If Elizabeth Warren is an Indian, then so am I and thousands of other whities.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:46 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Dolezal, who had carried out her masquerade as an African American in my own home community of Spokane, bears little resemblance to Warren, who had been led to believe she was a native American by her own family. The proof in the pudding can be found in how these two women's families reacted to their claims.
Rachel Dolezal's own parents finally outed her for her lies to the Spokane news media.
Elizabeth Warren's family never questioned her claims, as they all believed the same thing.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:48 am

I’m white.

I accept my black wife into my “space.”

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:52 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Dolezal, who had carried out her masquerade as an African American in my own home community of Spokane, bears little resemblance to Warren, who had been led to believe she was a native American by her own family. The proof in the pudding can be found in how these two women's families reacted to their claims.
Rachel Dolezal's own parents finally outed her for her lies to the Spokane news media.
Elizabeth Warren's family never questioned her claims, as they all believed the same thing.

That's not true.

Rachel actually believes herself to be black.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:57 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

That's not true.

That is incorrect. When pressed, she finally relented, and conceded she only admired African Americans so much that she wanted to be one. In fact, there are photos of her from her teen years where she is clearly blonde and fair skinned.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 3:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

That's not true.

That is incorrect. When pressed, she finally relented, and conceded she only admired African Americans so much that she wanted to be one. In fact, there are photos of her from her teen years where she is clearly blonde and fair skinned.

"In a November 2, 2015 interview on The Real, Doležal publicly acknowledged for the first time since the controversy began that she was white. She said, "I acknowledge that I was biologically born white to white parents, but I identify as black"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

She identifies as "Black" like Warren identifies as "Native American".

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 3:04 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I’m white.

I accept my black wife into my “space.”

I have a black aunt, a Dominican aunt, a Mexican great uncle and many cousins from those unions. All of whom are accepted throughout the entire extended family.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 3:06 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

That's not true.

"In a November 2, 2015 interview on The Real, Doležal publicly acknowledged for the first time since the controversy began that she was white. She said, "I acknowledge that I was biologically born white to white parents, but I identify as black"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

She identifies as "Black" like Warren identifies as "Native American".

Newsflash: Warren accepted the truth of the DNA testing and has since apologized for speaking an untruth told to her. Dolezal has only expressed how she is probably insane.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 3:15 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Warren like me, and thousands of other white people, was told she had a Native American ancestor. She then proclaimed in writing that she was an American Indian and signed it.

I am quite sure that Warren is just as able to tell the difference between having an Indian ancestor and actually being an Indian as I am. Warren took her 1/1024th% and pretended it was 100%.

I don't think she was the least bit "mislead" or "confused" regarding the matter - any more than the thousands of us who had (or might have had) an Indian ancestor.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 3:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Newsflash: Warren accepted the truth of the DNA testing and has since apologized for speaking an untruth told to her. Dolezal has only expressed how she is probably insane.

Meaning they both confessed to being white people pretending to be people of color.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 3:26 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Meaning they both confessed to being white people pretending to be people of color.

Warren conceded she had labored under an untruth for years. Dolezal was the one purposely pretending to be something she was not.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 3:32 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Warren like me, and thousands of other white people, was told she had a Native American ancestor. She then proclaimed in writing that she was an American Indian and signed it.

I am quite sure that Warren is just as able to tell the difference between having an Indian ancestor and actually being an Indian as I am. Warren took her 1/1024th% and pretended it was 100%.

I don't think she was the least bit "mislead" or "confused" regarding the matter - any more than the thousands of us who had (or might have had) an Indian ancestor.

It all a matter of who and what one believes is his or her identity.