Trump Threatens " Left " With Military, Police " very bad "

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 3:58 pm

In any interview with Breitbart (I can't link) President Trump - PRESIDENT Trump - announced that he had support of the police, military, and Bikers for Trump, and it could be " ugly " if they defended him (Somebody else post the precise language, please.) This is not a joke. And remember, Breitbart is known as a pro-Trump site.
Back when he was running, and t
said that the " Second Amendment people " would " take care " of Hillary ( Or whatever precise, etc.), I think I read his precise words and maybe thought there was a possible interpretation as the worst interpretation from anti-Trumpets? But now? As President? Saying this?
Maybe some of the pro-Trumperers here will say " It was justified by all the Antifas hunting down MAGA hat-wearers with chains and bags full of locks ", right :P ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 4:00 pm

It wasn't an interview -- it was a trumptweet that was later deleted.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 4:33 pm

Fnord wrote:
It wasn't an interview -- it was a trumptweet that was later deleted.

...My understanding is that it was an interview, but, interview or tweet, if he said it...........
And, BTW, as someone who is not active on Twitter at all...please allow me to enquire about this whole apparent Twitter rule that you apologize for something by deleting it. I don"t understand? :? :P :roll: :P 8O ? Isn't it politically correct revisionism to delete something? Shouldn't you tell of how you've changed your mind on the issue without trying to deny what you said before? :| :P

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!