Trump's part in the New Zealand mass shooting

Page 6 of 10 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 5:36 pm

Ok?? I watched the video, what exactly am I suppose to gain from that?

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 5:39 pm

Crimadella wrote:

Some insight, I had hoped.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 6:28 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

I hate to tell you this, really. But the video you presented is basically a video to insist that if anyone disagrees with you personally they are attached to a conspiracy calculating that they hold no opinions, claim to be moderate and blah blah blah, it's no different than the article you presented once about the girl who thinks people who use the words fact, rational, logic & reason are conservatives. Seriously, these types of things are what you watch and read?

My favorite journalist is a progressive leftist. I have many views that I hold, like most normal people my views are subject to change based on things I learn. How about tell me exactly what this video means to you. Someone else help out and give me your opinion of this video please, it's only 5 minutes.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 7:03 pm

woo hoo Crimadella is on trial.

Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 7:41 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

I hate to tell you this, really. But the video you presented is basically a video to insist that if anyone disagrees with you personally they are attached to a conspiracy calculating that they hold no opinions, claim to be moderate and blah blah blah, it's no different than the article you presented once about the girl who thinks people who use the words fact, rational, logic & reason are conservatives. Seriously, these types of things are what you watch and read?

My favorite journalist is a progressive leftist. I have many views that I hold, like most normal people my views are subject to change based on things I learn. How about tell me exactly what this video means to you. Someone else help out and give me your opinion of this video please, it's only 5 minutes.

It was a woman who wrote that piece, not a "girl"--but I'm not surprised you talk like that about women, especially women who write about academic subjects like philosophy and logic. But according to you it was written by a "girl", so you don't have to take it seriously. We don't call grown women "girls" anymore in an attempt to undermine them, we've grown out of that as a culture. Try to get with the times.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 7:50 pm

EzraS wrote:

I'm always on trail with Kara.
:huh:

Yes Kara, I understand you are deeply involved into identity politics, yet so eager to dismiss my statement that identifiers are important. The huge crime of using girl rather than women, perhaps I should be jailed for that one? Things like that just don't bother me, you can call me a boy, you can call me a man, I don't get offended by either, they both refer to male, or should I say bio-male so it carries a meaning you can understand?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 9:24 pm

Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I know. Along with several others. I just thought I'd point it out.

Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 9:26 pm

Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Yes Kara, I understand you are deeply involved into identity politics, yet so eager to dismiss my statement that identifiers are important. The huge crime of using girl rather than women, perhaps I should be jailed for that one? Things like that just don't bother me, you can call me a boy, you can call me a man, I don't get offended by either, they both refer to male, or should I say bio-male so it carries a meaning you can understand?

Yeah you're on trial with me, that's why you came into my thread voluntarily to troll me with alt-right buzzwords and memes even though I've expressed to you before that I don't enjoy talking to you. Sure, guy. I'm the one giving you a hard time. Mhmmm. :lol:

Thank you guys for keeping me entertained. That's all you've accomplished here.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:07 pm

Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Yeah you're on trial with me, that's why you came into my thread voluntarily to troll me with alt-right buzzwords and memes even though I've expressed to you before that I don't enjoy talking to you. Sure, guy. I'm the one giving you a hard time. Mhmmm. :lol:

Lol, you're so funny :P

Sure lady, I'm the 'alt-right' guy who supports welfare, public schools, a new progressive tax bracket and abortion. You do realize that labeling someone as alt-right because you disagree with them is a typical regressive left tactic, don't you? Or maybe it's just a conspiracy and I'm just saying I support those things to cover my real identity, me and the other alt-righters are infultraiting WP seeking world domination, banning together in PM's to strategically conquer any thread you create, plotting to gang up on you and dismiss any opinion you have even if we agree with said opinion in attempts to silence the infamous regressive leftist known as Kara, sent from planet woman to set the record straight. Lol. Sorry, I got carried away. And yes, I banned the agreement when you decided to pop into a conversation I was having with someone else giving off your typical sarcastic remarks riddled with eye rolls.

Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:17 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Sure lady, I'm the 'alt-right' guy who supports welfare, public schools, a new progressive tax bracket and abortion. You do realize that labeling someone as alt-right because you disagree with them is a typical regressive left tactic, don't you? Or maybe it's just a conspiracy and I'm just saying I support those things to cover my real identity, me and the other alt-righters are infultraiting WP seeking world domination, banning together in PM's to strategically conquer any thread you create, plotting to gang up on you and dismiss any opinion you have even if we agree with said opinion in attempts to silence the infamous regressive leftist known as Kara, sent from planet woman to set the record straight. Lol. Sorry, I got carried away. And yes, I banned the agreement when you decided to pop into a conversation I was having with someone else giving off your typical sarcastic remarks riddled with eye rolls.

Now I'm "lady". :lol: I never labelled you as alt-right, I said you were using alt-right buzzwords because you were. Your reading comprehension needs to improve if you're going to participate in my threads.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:30 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Now I'm "lady". :lol: I never labelled you as alt-right, I said you were using alt-right buzzwords because you were. Your reading comprehension needs to improve if you're going to participate in my threads.

Actually there are no requirements for me to participate in any thread other than the rules set by WP. Do tell, what the hell is a 'alt-right buzzword'? Where were your compression skills last night when you kept arguing 'majority' when I kept saying repeatedly I wasn't suggesting the 'majority', then when I force you to address it by only writing one sentence you claim I can't backpedal, when in fact I had corrected that overstatement 4 pages previous to your comment on backpedaling and continuesly mentioned it as you continuesly ignored it? :roll:

Also, I haven't posted a meme?? So what are you even talking about?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:34 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:

It would probably be best if you and others stop talking to karathraceandherspecialdestiny as that person keeps requesting.

Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:40 pm

It would definitely be best if everyone stopped trolling my thread with memes and got back on the topic of the thread. If you want to talk about me make another thread for that please.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:40 pm

EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:

It would probably be best if you and others stop talking to karathraceandherspecialdestiny as that person keeps requesting.

All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:52 pm

It would definitely be best if everyone stopped trolling my thread with memes and got back on the topic of the thread. If you want to talk about me make another thread for that please.

You deraild this thread to make Crimadella the topic. You derailed the Tucker Carlson thread to make John Powell the topic. You derail most every thread you're in, op or not, to make someone the topic. You seem to thive on creating personal conflicts.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:56 pm

Crimadella wrote:
All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?

I know who the instigator is in most of these situations. I'm suggesting it's best to stop talking to the person anyways.