Trump's part in the New Zealand mass shooting

Page 7 of 10 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,644
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

17 Mar 2019, 10:30 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:
woo hoo Crimadella is on trial.

Image


I'm always on trail with Kara.
:huh:

Yes Kara, I understand you are deeply involved into identity politics, yet so eager to dismiss my statement that identifiers are important. The huge crime of using girl rather than women, perhaps I should be jailed for that one? Things like that just don't bother me, you can call me a boy, you can call me a man, I don't get offended by either, they both refer to male, or should I say bio-male so it carries a meaning you can understand?


Yeah you're on trial with me, that's why you came into my thread voluntarily to troll me with alt-right buzzwords and memes even though I've expressed to you before that I don't enjoy talking to you. Sure, guy. I'm the one giving you a hard time. Mhmmm. :lol:

Thank you guys for keeping me entertained. That's all you've accomplished here.

Lol, you're so funny :P

Sure lady, I'm the 'alt-right' guy who supports welfare, public schools, a new progressive tax bracket and abortion. You do realize that labeling someone as alt-right because you disagree with them is a typical regressive left tactic, don't you? Or maybe it's just a conspiracy and I'm just saying I support those things to cover my real identity, me and the other alt-righters are infultraiting WP seeking world domination, banning together in PM's to strategically conquer any thread you create, plotting to gang up on you and dismiss any opinion you have even if we agree with said opinion in attempts to silence the infamous regressive leftist known as Kara, sent from planet woman to set the record straight. Lol. Sorry, I got carried away. And yes, I banned the agreement when you decided to pop into a conversation I was having with someone else giving off your typical sarcastic remarks riddled with eye rolls.


Now I'm "lady". :lol: I never labelled you as alt-right, I said you were using alt-right buzzwords because you were. Your reading comprehension needs to improve if you're going to participate in my threads.


Actually there are no requirements for me to participate in any thread other than the rules set by WP. Do tell, what the hell is a 'alt-right buzzword'? Where were your compression skills last night when you kept arguing 'majority' when I kept saying repeatedly I wasn't suggesting the 'majority', then when I force you to address it by only writing one sentence you claim I can't backpedal, when in fact I had corrected that overstatement 4 pages previous to your comment on backpedaling and continuesly mentioned it as you continuesly ignored it? :roll:

Also, I haven't posted a meme?? So what are you even talking about?



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

17 Mar 2019, 10:34 pm

Crimadella wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:
woo hoo Crimadella is on trial.

Image


I'm always on trail with Kara.
:huh:

Yes Kara, I understand you are deeply involved into identity politics, yet so eager to dismiss my statement that identifiers are important. The huge crime of using girl rather than women, perhaps I should be jailed for that one? Things like that just don't bother me, you can call me a boy, you can call me a man, I don't get offended by either, they both refer to male, or should I say bio-male so it carries a meaning you can understand?


Yeah you're on trial with me, that's why you came into my thread voluntarily to troll me with alt-right buzzwords and memes even though I've expressed to you before that I don't enjoy talking to you. Sure, guy. I'm the one giving you a hard time. Mhmmm. :lol:

Thank you guys for keeping me entertained. That's all you've accomplished here.

Lol, you're so funny :P

Sure lady, I'm the 'alt-right' guy who supports welfare, public schools, a new progressive tax bracket and abortion. You do realize that labeling someone as alt-right because you disagree with them is a typical regressive left tactic, don't you? Or maybe it's just a conspiracy and I'm just saying I support those things to cover my real identity, me and the other alt-righters are infultraiting WP seeking world domination, banning together in PM's to strategically conquer any thread you create, plotting to gang up on you and dismiss any opinion you have even if we agree with said opinion in attempts to silence the infamous regressive leftist known as Kara, sent from planet woman to set the record straight. Lol. Sorry, I got carried away. And yes, I banned the agreement when you decided to pop into a conversation I was having with someone else giving off your typical sarcastic remarks riddled with eye rolls.


It would probably be best if you and others stop talking to karathraceandherspecialdestiny as that person keeps requesting.



karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,857

17 Mar 2019, 10:40 pm

It would definitely be best if everyone stopped trolling my thread with memes and got back on the topic of the thread. If you want to talk about me make another thread for that please.



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,644
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

17 Mar 2019, 10:40 pm

EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:
woo hoo Crimadella is on trial.

Image


I'm always on trail with Kara.
:huh:

Yes Kara, I understand you are deeply involved into identity politics, yet so eager to dismiss my statement that identifiers are important. The huge crime of using girl rather than women, perhaps I should be jailed for that one? Things like that just don't bother me, you can call me a boy, you can call me a man, I don't get offended by either, they both refer to male, or should I say bio-male so it carries a meaning you can understand?


Yeah you're on trial with me, that's why you came into my thread voluntarily to troll me with alt-right buzzwords and memes even though I've expressed to you before that I don't enjoy talking to you. Sure, guy. I'm the one giving you a hard time. Mhmmm. :lol:

Thank you guys for keeping me entertained. That's all you've accomplished here.

Lol, you're so funny :P

Sure lady, I'm the 'alt-right' guy who supports welfare, public schools, a new progressive tax bracket and abortion. You do realize that labeling someone as alt-right because you disagree with them is a typical regressive left tactic, don't you? Or maybe it's just a conspiracy and I'm just saying I support those things to cover my real identity, me and the other alt-righters are infultraiting WP seeking world domination, banning together in PM's to strategically conquer any thread you create, plotting to gang up on you and dismiss any opinion you have even if we agree with said opinion in attempts to silence the infamous regressive leftist known as Kara, sent from planet woman to set the record straight. Lol. Sorry, I got carried away. And yes, I banned the agreement when you decided to pop into a conversation I was having with someone else giving off your typical sarcastic remarks riddled with eye rolls.


It would probably be best if you and others stop talking to karathraceandherspecialdestiny as that person keeps requesting.


All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

17 Mar 2019, 10:52 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
It would definitely be best if everyone stopped trolling my thread with memes and got back on the topic of the thread. If you want to talk about me make another thread for that please.


You deraild this thread to make Crimadella the topic. You derailed the Tucker Carlson thread to make John Powell the topic. You derail most every thread you're in, op or not, to make someone the topic. You seem to thive on creating personal conflicts.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

17 Mar 2019, 10:56 pm

Crimadella wrote:
All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?


I know who the instigator is in most of these situations. I'm suggesting it's best to stop talking to the person anyways.



lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,563
Location: Lost on Earth, waddya think?

17 Mar 2019, 11:01 pm

Hate crimes have gotten worse ever since Dump got elected. I don't see it as a coincidence.
And the hate crimes are *real*, and anyone who thinks they aren't needs to add some extra layers to their tin foil hat.

That's all I'm going to say.



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,644
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

17 Mar 2019, 11:05 pm

EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?


I know who the instigator is in most of these situations. I'm suggesting it's best to stop talking to the person anyways.


Is there a way to block user comments? It's very difficult for me to not respond to her when she makes sarcastic remarks towards things I say.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

17 Mar 2019, 11:11 pm

Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?


I know who the instigator is in most of these situations. I'm suggesting it's best to stop talking to the person anyways.


Is there a way to block user comments? It's very difficult for me to not respond to her when she makes sarcastic remarks towards things I say.


No, unfortunately one has to rely on willpower. I know how difficult it is not to respond, but I strive to at least keep it to a minimum.



Last edited by EzraS on 18 Mar 2019, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,827
Location: Pacific Northwest

18 Mar 2019, 12:21 am

Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?


I know who the instigator is in most of these situations. I'm suggesting it's best to stop talking to the person anyways.


Is there a way to block user comments? It's very difficult for me to not respond to her when she makes sarcastic remarks towards things I say.



I simply not go back to the thread again if I want to avoid someone when we are in a disagreement and it's giving me tension. Also on most forums, when you ignore someone, you still have the option to view their comments. On twitter and Reddit and Facebook, their comments just disappear because it's like the mute button. But they can't see your comments either.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

18 Mar 2019, 12:40 am

League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?


I know who the instigator is in most of these situations. I'm suggesting it's best to stop talking to the person anyways.


Is there a way to block user comments? It's very difficult for me to not respond to her when she makes sarcastic remarks towards things I say.



I simply not go back to the thread again if I want to avoid someone when we are in a disagreement and it's giving me tension. Also on most forums, when you ignore someone, you still have the option to view their comments. On twitter and Reddit and Facebook, their comments just disappear because it's like the mute button. But they can't see your comments either.


The problem is when you're already in a conversation with others and then someone makes a sarcastic provoking jab at you that's really hard to ignore. From there that person agaist you on a personal level back and forth derail takes place.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,190

18 Mar 2019, 1:03 am

Crimadella wrote:
Nationalist:
a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
Supremacist:
an advocate of the supremacy of a particular group, especially one determined by race or sex.


Patriotism for the sake of national pride in a country like the US mean't different things in a historic context. Prior to the 1870s being patriotic for the American state mean't pride in being white and American as non-whites were not considered American as they were not citizens (or human for that matter). Full civil rights were not granted till the late 1960s

So unabashed national pride in the American context has always been a slippery slope to white supremacy...like gravity and falling...the reason we fall is because of gravity. The reason people are racist is because of nationalism/tribalism,

Crimadella wrote:
Trump, within his short lived political life has not even once suggested that America would be great if only white people lived here.


On January 11, 2018, during an Oval Office talk with several U.S. senators about protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries in a new immigration package, President Donald Trump said;
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump reportedly asked. (He later denied having said this.)

Months earlier, Trump had reportedly complained that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” and Haitians “all have aids.” He doubled down at the Oval Office meeting. “Why do we need more Haitians?” Trump said. “Take them out.”

In their stead, Trump spoke of "taking in immigrants from great European countries like Norway", and also from Asian countries, since they could help America economically.



League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,827
Location: Pacific Northwest

18 Mar 2019, 2:23 am

EzraS wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
All I do is respond to her, if she doesn't want to talk to me she could start by....not responding to me. I did come into this thread, I was talkin to others, she started talking to me. Just like she came into another thread and made a sarcastic reply to something I said. So perhaps she should stop talking to me if she doesn't want to talk to me?


I know who the instigator is in most of these situations. I'm suggesting it's best to stop talking to the person anyways.


Is there a way to block user comments? It's very difficult for me to not respond to her when she makes sarcastic remarks towards things I say.



I simply not go back to the thread again if I want to avoid someone when we are in a disagreement and it's giving me tension. Also on most forums, when you ignore someone, you still have the option to view their comments. On twitter and Reddit and Facebook, their comments just disappear because it's like the mute button. But they can't see your comments either.


The problem is when you're already in a conversation with others and then someone makes a sarcastic provoking jab at you that's really hard to ignore. From there that person agaist you on a personal level back and forth derail takes place.


You can't see their response after you get your last word to them and leave the thread and never go back.

And also, if that person is following you to every thread you are posting in, report them to the mod to get them to stop responding to you because you feel unsafe by them and feel harassed.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

18 Mar 2019, 2:26 am

cyberdad wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Nationalist:
a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
Supremacist:
an advocate of the supremacy of a particular group, especially one determined by race or sex.


Patriotism for the sake of national pride in a country like the US mean't different things in a historic context. Prior to the 1870s being patriotic for the American state mean't pride in being white and American as non-whites were not considered American as they were not citizens (or human for that matter). Full civil rights were not granted till the late 1960s

So unabashed national pride in the American context has always been a slippery slope to white supremacy...like gravity and falling...the reason we fall is because of gravity. The reason people are racist is because of nationalism/tribalism,

Crimadella wrote:
Trump, within his short lived political life has not even once suggested that America would be great if only white people lived here.


On January 11, 2018, during an Oval Office talk with several U.S. senators about protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries in a new immigration package, President Donald Trump said;
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump reportedly asked. (He later denied having said this.)

Months earlier, Trump had reportedly complained that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” and Haitians “all have aids.” He doubled down at the Oval Office meeting. “Why do we need more Haitians?” Trump said. “Take them out.”

In their stead, Trump spoke of "taking in immigrants from great European countries like Norway", and also from Asian countries, since they could help America economically.

But the thing is most everyone agrees that those countries have deplorable conditions. That they are full of drugs, rapists, muderers, disease etc.

So he said he prefers Asia (ie brown people) and norway.

And I bet you and most others do to.

If you won a all expense paid vaction to either Norway or Hati, which country would you pick?

Or to either Japan or Venezuela, which one would you pick?



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,190

19 Mar 2019, 1:33 am

EzraS wrote:
So he said he prefers Asia (ie brown people) and norway.
And I bet you and most others do to.


Yes he mentioned Asia because of his business interests in the region.

EzraS wrote:
If you won a all expense paid vaction to either Norway or Hati, which country would you pick?
Or to either Japan or Venezuela, which one would you pick?


One irony is that Trump selectively hires Haitians in his resorts
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/12/trump-a ... nswer.html