Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 4:10 am

ictments."

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 6:27 am

We will see how much of that pans out. I do know this though, as already proven, if no one gets nailed for collusion, a huge portion of the left will never drop it regardless of anything.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 8:27 am

Still pushing the conspiracy theories. Ridiculous.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 9:22 am

TDS

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 9:26 am

I wonder if this still mean that the muller Christmas song and the muller is our hero children's book is still on the back burner? How much more stupid can these people get, I keep pointing it out, they have the maturity level of small children.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 11:02 am

The Russia-Trump conspiracy theory always had a ring of a Hollywood spy novel fantasy to it. If there was a Trump-Putin agreement a basic look at the Trump administrations Russia policies shows he renaged on the deal, not surprising. Bank and real estate fraud is more plausable. What so many anti trumpers embracing without question the Trump-Russia collusion theory has done is make sure that all of the other investigations no matter there merit are not going to be believed.

I can envision a scenario whereby the lefty New York district attorney’s office indicts Trump and tries to have him arrested on real estate and tax fraud charges. The New York DA is not bound by the Federal Justice Department guidelines prohibiting an indictment of a sitting President. And he can’t pardon himself out of that one, presidential pardon powers are only for federal crimes. So he had better make nice with Cuomo. If this actually happens especially if it happens right before the election, oh boy.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:01 pm

Crimadella wrote:
We will see how much of that pans out. I do know this though, as already proven, if no one gets nailed for collusion, a huge portion of the left will never drop it regardless of anything.

There is no crime on the American law books called "collusion," so we already knew that no one is getting "nailed for collision."

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:02 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

You're the only one here who calls it a conspiracy theory. Read the text in the image I posted.. if that's all true, well then, there could still be plenty more legal troubles for these people.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:04 pm

EzraS wrote:
TDS

Fake news!

The guy is a real piece of s**t through & through. So, naturally, of course I hope he and his horde all go to jail for their various crimes. Whether tax evasion, fraud, doling out top secret clearances to family members like candy, or any other crime - I'm indifferent. Catch them for one thing or for everything, doesn't matter to me. I just want to see him and the rest of them be taken down a notch or twelve. Hopefully Clinton, Soros, and the deep state got this! :D

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:06 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

You're the only one here who calls it a conspiracy theory. Read the text in the image I posted.. if that's all true, well then, there could still be plenty more legal troubles for these people.

I have called it a conspiracy theory on numerous occasions, because that's what it is. Until there is proof of Russia collusion, it will remain a conspiracy theory.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:07 pm

Crimadella wrote:
I wonder if this still mean that the muller Christmas song and the muller is our hero children's book is still on the back burner? How much more stupid can these people get, I keep pointing it out, they have the maturity level of small children.

Fake news. Projecting much?

A psychiatrist determined that trump supporters have the mentality of 5 year olds:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:11 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I have called it a conspiracy theory on numerous occasions, because that's what it is. Until there is proof of Russia collusion, it will remain a conspiracy theory.

He publicly asked for Russia's assistance with Hillary's emails. This is not fake news. He's on video:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:19 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well that would make sense considering that American history is pretty much entirely conspiracies.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:21 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

You're one of the only people in the world still clutching onto the conspiracy theory. "IF that's true". Just give it a rest. It's been 3 years of this hoax. If these conspiracy theories ever come true then fine.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:22 pm

cberg wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well that would make sense considering that American history is pretty much entirely conspiracies.

And collusion.

Didn't a bunch of rich white guy colonizers collude to steal land & all it's resources from the indigenous peoples that populated America before them?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 1:23 pm

Trump jokingly asking Russia to interfere proves nothing. That probably gave the DNC the idea for the hoax.