Page 6 of 19 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 5:07 pm

I've had plenty thanks. But the lies need to stop. This is serious business.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 5:12 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I've had plenty thanks.

Well at least that makes one of us :D

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 7:07 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

As far as I know, I've only spoken the truth.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well then it's time to find other sources for news. The lies from the establishment media channels are getting more and more insane by the day. It's now even gone past Alex Jones/David Icke level or lunacy. Once their lies fall apart they just double down and fund even more outrageous lies and conspiracy theories.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well then it's time to find other sources for news. The lies from the establishment media channels are getting more and more insane by the day. It's now even gone past Alex Jones/David Icke level or lunacy. Once their lies fall apart they just double down and fund even more outrageous lies and conspiracy theories.

I'll believe you when CNN and MSNBC claim children murdered in a school shooting had never existed, and that everyone else were "crisis actors."

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:00 pm

cberg wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Who knows, maybe this will end up shining more light on the origins of russiagate.

That's inevitable.

Awesome.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I'll believe you when CNN and MSNBC claim children murdered in a school shooting had never existed, and that everyone else were "crisis actors."

hear hear, so far it's only been stuff like fake dossiers, nonexistent "pee tapes" and a collusion hoax. Nazis everywhere. The world is coming to an end in a few years. Oh and that racist kid who attacked a veteran by smiling at him.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:16 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

hear hear, so far it's only been stuff like fake dossiers, nonexistent "pee tapes" and a collusion hoax. Nazis everywhere. The world is coming to an end in a few years. Oh and that racist kid who attacked a veteran by smiling at him.

Who says all that stuff is fake? Trump and company is who, and thus the why is evident.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:20 pm

Traitor or hero,the man is a bad house guest.Would anyone here actually let him stay in their house?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com ... awyer/amp/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Who says all that stuff is fake? Trump and company is who, and thus the why is evident.

It's hardly limited to Trump and company.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:24 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Yes, but that fact doesn't exclude them.

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:55 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Indeed, this is a story by Glenn Greenwald, who is by no means a fan of Assange, but he does understand the deeper issues of precedent, and that it's not about wether you personally like or dislike Assange.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/11/the ... -freedoms/

It does a very good job of explaining just how serious it is.

Last edited by SpiceWolf on 16 Apr 2019, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 12:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It is all fake. The burden of truth is on those making the fake claims. CNN and the rest of them pushed the 'gas attacks' in Syria that were all carried out by the Jihadists or were fake. And the Iraq lies, babies out of incubators. You just keep deflecting.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 12:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The fact that it includes many others is what's relevant. I believe the longer it continues on the path it's been on so far, the more fake it's going to look to more and more people outside of Trump and company.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 12:23 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The fact that it includes many others is what's relevant. I believe the longer it continues on the path it's been on so far, the more fake it's going to look to more and more people outside of Trump and company.

Right now, Team Trump are the only ones who are faking anything. Why else refuse to release Trump's taxes? Why is he attacking Mueller again after singing his praises, now that the report is closer to coming out in it's entirety?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 12:25 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It is all fake. The burden of truth is on those making the fake claims. CNN and the rest of them pushed the 'gas attacks' in Syria that were all carried out by the Jihadists or were fake. And the Iraq lies, babies out of incubators. You just keep deflecting.

We know Team Trump met with Russian agents in Trump Tower.
We know Trump was negotiating to build a Trump Tower in Moscow during the election.
We know Trump encouraged the Russians to hack Clinton's emails.
And on and on with provable stuff.