Page 1 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 12:08 pm

What an idiot. The way she talks down to People too is disgusting.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 10:50 pm

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 2:52 am

I thought cultural appropriation was bad. I guess AOC is just not woke enough.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 4:49 am

Well the right appears to be the butt of this joke (as usual)
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... ng-818815/

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 9:55 am

cyberdad wrote:

Lol, yea, I'm sure they are just hearing things, funny they all heard the same thing. AOC is the joke, ad she has been for her short, cheated existence. She has a negative approval rate among democrats.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 10:49 am

It was really, really creepy when she's say's "ain't nothin' wrong" with holding certain menial jobs. That was just...wow!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 11:17 am

cyberdad wrote:

When did you stop being right wing?

It's damn obvious that she changed her accent. The person who wrote that article is a lying psychopath.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 4:59 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

I see the guy has the treasonous Confederate rag tacked to the wall behind him.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 5:49 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

That flag wasn't much of a problem for most of your lifetime. How much outrage was there over the General Lee car from the Dukes of Hazard tv show?

It's troubling when something that didn't seem to trouble most for decades gets turned into a object of outrage, which of course leads to the question of what's next?

It's like "we're going to conflate something into a huge problem for us to stamp out".

I wonder if the Dukes of Hazard aired today if the characters would be viewed as treasonous KKK nazis.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 6:48 pm

Quoting from This Wikipedia Biography on AOC:

Quote:
Ocasio-Cortez was born in The Bronx, New York City, on October 13, 1989, to Blanca Ocasio-Cortez (née Cortez) and Sergio Ocasio in a Catholic family. She has a younger brother, Gabriel Ocasio-Cortez. Her father was born in the Bronx to a Puerto Rican family and became an architect; her mother was born in Puerto Rico ... Until age five, Ocasio-Cortez lived with her family in an apartment in the neighborhood of Parkchester. The family moved to a house in Yorktown Heights, a suburb in Westchester County. Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007 ... She graduated with honors from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.
She's no Southerner, not by any stretch of the imagination.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 7:25 pm

This woman is just totally shameless. She will pander to anybody!

Ocasio-Cortez Suddenly Shifts To Speaking Like Jar Jar Binks While Addressing Crowd Of Gungans

NABOO—Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has come under fire after giving a speech to a crowd of Gungan supporters on the planet of Naboo. Critics claim Ocasio-Cortez clearly shifted her speaking style to try to emulate the Gungans' speech patterns, changing her speech to sound exactly like that of Jar Jar Binks.

"Meesa Ocasio-Cortez. Meesa gonna seize the means of production big-big," she said as the Gungan crowd cheered. "Meesa your humble servant who's in charge." The congresswoman unveiled a plan to save Naboo, one which would coincidentally require giving her all the power and money. "Yousa planet gonna die big, icky icky goo goo if yousa don't change your habits." She pointed out that the ecosystem of the planet's core was already changing, and the giant monsters which live down there will likely die within 12 Coruscant solar cycles.

"Yousa all gonna do whatever I say now, okeeday?" she added.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ocasio-cort ... of-gungans

There Are Four Lights!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 7:28 pm

Darmok wrote:
... She will pander to anybody! ...
Of course she will -- she's a politician, after all!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 8:36 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

That flag wasn't much of a problem for most of your lifetime. How much outrage was there over the General Lee car from the Dukes of Hazard tv show?

It's troubling when something that didn't seem to trouble most for decades gets turned into a object of outrage, which of course leads to the question of what's next?

It's like "we're going to conflate something into a huge problem for us to stamp out".

I wonder if the Dukes of Hazard aired today if the characters would be viewed as treasonous KKK nazis.

Ahahahahaha! You don't know me! Yes, as a matter of fact, the cracker rag, and the racism and treason it represents, has always pissed me off.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 9:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Ahahahahaha! You don't know me! Yes, as a matter of fact, the cracker rag, and the racism and treason it represents, has always pissed me off.

I didn't mean you personally when I said within your lifetime. But nevermind.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 1:47 am

The north went round burning villages, mass murdering and raping women.

It's interesting that people who claim to hate racism call people "crackers", focus on the President's skin color and think black people aren't capable of getting anywhere in life without help. Interesting.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 1:52 am

JohnPowell wrote:
The north went round burning villages, mass murdering and raping women.

It's interesting that people who claim to hate racism call people "crackers", focus on the President's skin color and think black people aren't capable of getting anywhere in life without help. Interesting.

Interesting indeed.

Last edited by EzraS on 09 Apr 2019, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.