Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 12:04 am

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cberg wrote:
Quote:
I just pass on the information.

Sometimes you pass the information, sometimes the information passes you.

Yawn. The Russiagate hoax is over.

That's probably why it's gotten so quiet here.

Then I'll liven things up!
ITISNOTAHOAXITISNOTAHOAXITISNOTAHOAXITISNOTAHOAX!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 12:15 am

I thought it was nonsense from the very beginning. The idea of Russian intelligence conducting a worn out simplistic Nigerian prince type scam, the DNC falling for it and then Russian intelligence being so clumsy it traced back to them so easily. The only argument to support it is that everyone involved was a thoroughly incompetent nitwit. The info being leaked from the source is considerably more plausible.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 12:26 am

EzraS wrote:
I thought it was nonsense from the very beginning. The idea of Russian intelligence conducting a worn out simplistic Nigerian prince type scam, the DNC falling for it and then Russian intelligence being so clumsy it traced back to them so easily. The only argument to support it is that everyone involved was a thoroughly incompetent nitwit. The info being leaked from the source is considerably more plausible.

And yet the American law enforcement and intelligence agencies say otherwise. All of them are wrong?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 12:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

And yet the American law enforcement and intelligence agencies say otherwise. All of them are wrong?

Another falsehood. It was a bunch of handpicked guys. Intelligence agencies have lied about pretty much everything to do with conflict throughout history.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 1:10 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Another falsehood. It was a bunch of handpicked guys. Intelligence agencies have lied about pretty much everything to do with conflict throughout history.

Then you must concede that the KGB spymaster, Putin, is every bit the monster we all know he is.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 3:41 am

I think you must concede you've watched too many Hollywood movies where Russians are evil and watched too much fantasy news from channels like CNN.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 10:37 am

JohnPowell wrote:
I think you must concede you've watched too many Hollywood movies where Russians are evil and watched too much fantasy news from channels like CNN.

So you don't believe Putin is a shirtless Bond villain?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 6:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I think you pretty much just proved JohnPowell right.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 8:45 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I think you pretty much just proved JohnPowell right.

No, because Putin is a shirtless Bond villain, or at least the closest thing one can get to be in this life.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 9:23 pm

I don't know what else to say.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 9:24 pm

Though I will let Bill off if he's been drinking again :wink:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 9:37 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Though I will let Bill off if he's been drinking again :wink:

Nope, I've been sober all day, though I will be remedying that, soon. :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2019, 5:35 am

I'll drink to that :P

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2019, 5:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Nope, Netanyahu and other neocon Zionists have Trump on a string. Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign.

And what evidence do you have?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:06 am

Mueller confronted Barr over characterization of special counsel's report

Quote:
Special counsel Robert Mueller "expressed frustration over the lack of context" in Attorney General William Barr's four-page letter summarizing the findings of Mueller's nearly two-year investigation into President Trump's conduct and Russian interference in U.S. elections, the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Spokeswoman Kerri Kupec confirmed Mueller wrote a letter to the attorney general expressing his concerns and the two top law enforcement officials later had a "cordial and professional conversation." Kupec said Mueller "emphasized" he found nothing in Barr's letter "inaccurate or misleading."
Mueller's objections were first reported by The Washington Post, which obtained a copy of the letter. The special counsel wrote that Barr's initial summary "did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this office's work and conclusions," according to the Post.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 7:46 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Nope, Netanyahu and other neocon Zionists have Trump on a string. Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign.

If so, it's only because of the evangelical voters in America, who think the book of Revelations is a road map of the future, will support Trump if he supports Israel.

Nope. It's because Israel controls your country. When Obama was President, Netanyahu went against his demands and spoke in Congress getting like 50 standing ovations. It was insane. Your Middle East policies are in Israel's interests and against US interests. Certainly not in Christian interests when the US and Co are supporting Jihadists that are murdering Christians and banning celebrating Christmas. You can try to blame Christians and Russia but the reality is something else.

The reality is a jewish conspiracy are you saying? It is holocaust eve and I am just wondering if your anti-Israel venom isn't poorly camouflaged antisemitism :?: Who knows if the New York Times cartoon of Trump and Natenyahu wasn't a catalyst for the synagogue attack this week.
Sometimes it really is not just about Israel but far more sinister. WP should be a beacon for tolerance not a platform for prejudice.