Full Mueller Report Will Be Made Public

Page 2 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 5:45 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
The whole 'Russian meddling' is a hoax too.

C'mon, even Trump's own appointees and cabinet members conceded the Russians interfered in our last election!
Or do you think a soulless KGB spymaster like Putin would be too honorable and decent to do such a thing?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 7:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

C'mon, even Trump's own appointees and cabinet members conceded the Russians interfered in our last election!
Or do you think a soulless KGB spymaster like Putin would be too honorable and decent to do such a thing?

Try to remember what I wrote so I don't have to keep repeating myself. It's been debunked by Bill Binney and Ray McGovern. The emails were leaked not hacked. I don't care what neocon war mongers say and Trump can f**k off as he has gone full neocon now. Israel are the ones meddling in US politics.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 7:16 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Try to remember what I wrote so I don't have to keep repeating myself. It's been debunked by Bill Binney and Ray McGovern. The emails were leaked not hacked. I don't care what neocon war mongers say and Trump can f**k off as he has gone full neocon now. Israel are the ones meddling in US politics.

And Bob Mueller and his investigators says the Russians did - all of it.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 7:24 pm

Our congressional & executive grasp(s) of technology are nonexistent. I work for fortune 500 tech multinationals - the U.S. government does not have a [many explatives] CLUE about computers. No one isn't meddling in our elections anymore because one or more other entities demonstrated that it's cheap, easy & highly effective to do so. If people actually read about politics, this might not be the case, but Americans don't care who's telling them what. Jack Dorsey has vastly more power than Donald Trump right now because Donald Trump scares people using Twitter.

If any of you don't consider national security to be a joke perpetrated upon you by the vile fake news swamp, you should probably elect a hacker even though Americans hate hackers more than MAGA hats, Trump, Hillary & vegetables put together. That's right, Democrats & Republicans are united in technological ignorance 100%. No one gives a damn what's behind their iPhone home buttons, particularly the president; liberals are equally guilty of this.

Stop whining on Facebook about Trump & delete your Facebook if you don't want more Trump. It's that simple.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 7:50 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

One would think a KGB spymaster like Putin would have employed more sophisticated methods.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 8:09 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

One would think a KGB spymaster like Putin would have employed more sophisticated methods.

Do you know how the KGB would designate intelligence drop sites (mail boxes, public trash containers, etc)? They'd mark it with a piece of chalk. Really. And guess what, it worked. Sometimes the simple ways are the best. Make something too complicated, and there's more of a chance something will go wrong.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 8:46 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Do you know how the KGB would designate intelligence drop sites (mail boxes, public trash containers, etc)? They'd mark it with a piece of chalk. Really. And guess what, it worked. Sometimes the simple ways are the best. Make something too complicated, and there's more of a chance something will go wrong.

It wasn't the simplicity, it was the sloppiness.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 10:30 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Sloppiness? Or is it just hard to get away with anything today?
Besides, even spymasters can have ridiculous ideas. Just look at the comedy of errors that was the CIA's attempt to kill Castro. Or how when Kashogi was murdered in the Saudi embassy, they tried dressing one of their guys up like the victim and have him walk outside the embassy in front of cameras. Part of the intelligence community's errors arises out of their hubris that they're so good that they make dumb mistakes.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 10:49 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Besides, even spymasters can have ridiculous ideas. Just look at the comedy of errors that was the CIA's attempt to kill Castro. Or how when Kashogi was murdered in the Saudi embassy, they tried dressing one of their guys up like the victim and have him walk outside the embassy in front of cameras. Part of the intelligence community's errors arises out of their hubris that they're so good that they make dumb mistakes.

Why do you keep bringing up all these other situations instead of addressing the cyber-espionage issue itself?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 11:07 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Why do you keep bringing up all these other situations instead of addressing the cyber-espionage issue itself?

I was. I was explaining how even the brightest intelligence operatives f*ck up, usually because they are too certain of their infallibility.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 11:58 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Mueller is a proven liar and crook. The whole investigation was a hoax. Binney has proved it was impossible for it to have been hacked. The emails were leaked.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 12:01 am

It speaks volumes that Wikileaks put a reward up for the murderers of Seth Rich. The 'hacking' hoax has been debunked. And it is just to deflect attention away from what was in the emails.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 12:59 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Mueller is a proven liar and crook. The whole investigation was a hoax. Binney has proved it was impossible for it to have been hacked. The emails were leaked.

Trump is a proven liar and a crook. And the fact that he he's desperately trying to keep his tax information released shows how he's probably a tax cheat, and up to his neck with Russian oligarchs by means of Deutsche Banks.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 1:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I was. I was explaining how even the brightest intelligence operatives f*ck up, usually because they are too certain of their infallibility.

It seems that you're deflecting with a bunch unrelated situations, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 1:31 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It seems that you're deflecting with a bunch unrelated situations, because you don't know what you're talking about.

No, just the exact opposite, in fact. But nothing happens in a vacuum. Everything is connected to something else, and this situation with the international spy game is one of them.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 1:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Trump is a proven liar and a crook. And the fact that he he's desperately trying to keep his tax information released shows how he's probably a tax cheat, and up to his neck with Russian oligarchs by means of Deutsche Banks.

The IRS would already know all about that of course.