Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 1:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The whole 'Russian meddling' is a hoax too.

C'mon, even Trump's own appointees and cabinet members conceded the Russians interfered in our last election!
Or do you think a soulless KGB spymaster like Putin would be too honorable and decent to do such a thing?

Try to remember what I wrote so I don't have to keep repeating myself. It's been debunked by Bill Binney and Ray McGovern. The emails were leaked not hacked. I don't care what neocon war mongers say and Trump can f**k off as he has gone full neocon now. Israel are the ones meddling in US politics.

And Bob Mueller and his investigators says the Russians did - all of it.

Mueller is a proven liar and crook. The whole investigation was a hoax. Binney has proved it was impossible for it to have been hacked. The emails were leaked.

Trump is a proven liar and a crook. And the fact that he he's desperately trying to keep his tax information released shows how he's probably a tax cheat, and up to his neck with Russian oligarchs by means of Deutsche Banks.

The IRS would already know all about that of course.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 1:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It seems that you're deflecting with a bunch unrelated situations, because you don't know what you're talking about.

No, just the exact opposite, in fact. But nothing happens in a vacuum. Everything is connected to something else, and this situation with the international spy game is one of them.

That's philosophy. What do you know about the cyber-espionage in regard to its technical, scientific and forensic aspects to be so sure of who was involved?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 4:51 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It seems that you're deflecting with a bunch unrelated situations, because you don't know what you're talking about.

No, just the exact opposite, in fact. But nothing happens in a vacuum. Everything is connected to something else, and this situation with the international spy game is one of them.

That's philosophy. What do you know about the cyber-espionage in regard to its technical, scientific and forensic aspects to be so sure of who was involved?

Admittedly, not a lot. But I believe Mueller and his investigators, as well as personnel in America's intelligence and law enforcement agencies are well versed in cyber espionage, and so I find them far more credible than the right wing partisan hacks who come up with harebrained ideas about how Obama or Clinton were behind it all to set Trump up.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:08 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Admittedly, not a lot. But I believe Mueller and his investigators, as well as personnel in America's intelligence and law enforcement agencies are well versed in cyber espionage, and so I find them far more credible than the right wing partisan hacks who come up with harebrained ideas about how Obama or Clinton were behind it all to set Trump up.

But you were telling me earlier how intelligence agencies bungle things to a ridiculous degree.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:24 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

But you were telling me earlier how intelligence agencies bungle things to a ridiculous degree.

They have. But they've also done some pretty amazing operations as well. Besides, this is a matter of using their expertise tracking down the evidence leading to a suspect like Russian intelligence, not doing something stupid like hiring the Mafia to kill Castro.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 6:54 am

This is mighty interesting to listen to.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

C'mon, even Trump's own appointees and cabinet members conceded the Russians interfered in our last election!
Or do you think a soulless KGB spymaster like Putin would be too honorable and decent to do such a thing?

Try to remember what I wrote so I don't have to keep repeating myself. It's been debunked by Bill Binney and Ray McGovern. The emails were leaked not hacked. I don't care what neocon war mongers say and Trump can f**k off as he has gone full neocon now. Israel are the ones meddling in US politics.

Mueller is a proven liar and crook. The whole investigation was a hoax. Binney has proved it was impossible for it to have been hacked. The emails were leaked.

Trump is a proven liar and a crook. And the fact that he he's desperately trying to keep his tax information released shows how he's probably a tax cheat, and up to his neck with Russian oligarchs by means of Deutsche Banks.

Trump is a crook. Russiagate is a hoax.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:37 am

EzraS wrote:

Good work. Read his work too. And Ray McGovern. CNN are still pushing the hoax and it's a disgrace.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 2:15 pm

EzraS wrote:

As he's being interviewed by "LaRouchepac," which was founded by a man who was notoriously insane, tells me that his so called expert opinion is highly suspect.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 2:22 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

If you accept Trump is a crook, why defend him to the hilt? Why question that he couldn't be capable of knowingly making himself Putin's b***h?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:33 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

As he's being interviewed by "LaRouchepac," which was founded by a man who was notoriously insane, tells me that his so called expert opinion is highly suspect.

Talk about jump through hoops to avoid the truth. As if it matters who interviews him. Binney is a former top NSA official.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 5:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

If you accept Trump is a crook, why defend him to the hilt? Why question that he couldn't be capable of knowingly making himself Putin's b***h?

I'm defending reality. He's Netanyahu's b***h.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 6:47 pm

No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 6:51 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Talk about jump through hoops to avoid the truth. As if it matters who interviews him. Binney is a former top NSA official.

A former NSA official who can only get a remnant of the wacky Lyndon LaRouche organization to listen to him. Doesn't exactly encourage most to think he's a credible source after all.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 7:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Nope, Netanyahu and other neocon Zionists have Trump on a string. Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign.