Mueller Report " DOES NOT EXONERATE " TRUMP!! !! !! !! !

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What is your take on the Mueller Report?
Trump, while not proven to have committed any illegal things, sure tried to get questionable/illegal things done. probably, furthermore, doing some of those. 75%  75%  [ 6 ]
WOO! WOO! 100% EXONERATED! WITCH HUNT! DIRTY COPS! BITE THAT, HILLARY! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! POSSIBLY GREATEST CAMPAIGN EVER! INCREDIBLE ELECTORAL COLLEGE VICTORY! 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 8

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 5:32 pm

The redacted Mueller Report does indeed not say that there is sufficient proof that President Cheez Doodles Bone Spurs.(Okay, okay, President Donald John Trump :P) did anything to prosecute. Presumed innocent and all that :wink: .However, it also, quoted, says that the Mueller Report " DOES NOT EXONERATE " Cheez Spurs!! ! :x ! ! Period :evil: !
Trump tried to get Mueller fired, the report further details how Trump tried to get Jeff Sessions to break rules by involving himself in the investigation...I could continue...The person who refused to fire Mueller said ,he didn't want another Saturday Night Massacre (which I am.old enough to remember)...IMHO, Trump was saved from proven criminality by his own side's people being " The aduts in the room " 8O. There were " 11 examples " of dubious conduct on Cheezy's part :mrgreen: !
Trump when Mueller was appointed: " I'm f****d " :twisted: ! :D :lol:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 7:42 pm

Given Julian Assange has been arrested this little "titbit" is interesting;
The President's son, Donald Trump Jr, had direct contact with Wikileaks during the presidential campaign period, the report said.

Wikileaks sent Mr Trump Jr a password to access the website putintrump.org and told campaign staff he successfully used the password.

Wikileaks asked Mr Trump Jr to tweet a link to Clinton staffer John Podesta's emails, and four days layer he tweeted the link.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 8:29 pm

675 days—nearly 2 years investigation—from when Mueller was appointed to when he produced his final report for Attorney General Barr

2,800+ subpoenas issued from the Special Counsel’s office

500 witnesses interviewed

Nearly 500 search warrants carried out

More than 230 communications records demanded

More than $35 million spent

No collusion, no obstruction. Not much to show for the effort.

Harpuia
Raven
Raven

18 Apr 2019, 8:34 pm

It sounds like another Clinton issue to me. "Shady but nothing illegal."

That's politics. Tough. You think theres some honor code here?

Take him out in 2020. Preferrably with someone who knows what they're doing.

Rdos: Your Aspie score: 126 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 90 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 8:36 pm

jimmy m wrote:
675 days—nearly 2 years investigation—from when Mueller was appointed to when he produced his final report for Attorney General Barr

2,800+ subpoenas issued from the Special Counsel’s office

500 witnesses interviewed

Nearly 500 search warrants carried out

More than 230 communications records demanded

More than $35 million spent

No collusion, no obstruction. Not much to show for the effort.

I wonder how much taxpayer money that colossal nothing burger cost.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 8:43 pm

Harpuia wrote:
It sounds like another Clinton issue to me. "Shady but nothing illegal."

That's politics. Tough. You think theres some honor code here?

Take him out in 2020. Preferrably with someone who knows what they're doing.

That would be wise. But it seems more likely the democrats are going to push forward with numerous more investigations and hearings, with their presidential candidates somewhere in the foggy background.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 8:52 pm

The principle here is to keep Trump accountable for the crimes he's managed to slip out (so far) without prosecution.

I said before in another thread he's a slippery fellow with plenty of experience from the bankruptcies, failed ventures and sex scandals. In this regard he's masterful.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:05 pm

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:21 pm

erm...this was Trump's own words“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f****d,” Trump said when he was informed of the news by now-former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, according to the report.

Not the words of an innocent man...

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:42 pm

BREAKING: Democrats are receiving new information that will PROVE Trump-Russia conspiracy!! It's coming in now...

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 10:33 pm

cyberdad wrote:
erm...this was Trump's own words“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f****d,” Trump said when he was informed of the news by now-former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, according to the report.

Page 290 of the Mueller report.

He went on to say,

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency".

I think a person can worry about something like that ruining them without being guilty of anything. See the illustration I posted above for further reference.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:15 pm

EzraS wrote:
He went on to say,
"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency".
I think a person can worry about something like that ruining them without being guilty of anything. See the illustration I posted above for further reference.

I think we can now safetly assume (with hindsight) trump is now safe but with regard to his initial reaction before the release of the full Mueller report one smells the fear of a man hiding something

According to the Washington Post there's actually plenty of possible areas which could have bought down his presidency but Mueller obviously wasn't thorough enough to find the evidence
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... b5d70665f2

One particular instance, we already know that through the 2016 primaries, Trump was trying to arrange a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, a deal that could have garnered him hundreds of millions of dollars, which he concealed from the public. Trump knew more details about this in a investigative report might reveal some of his dirty tactics.

RichardJ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:22 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

He went on to say,

Exactly, is the media that Trump was fearing would ruin his presidency, and rightfully so. All the needed was something that seemed semi-credible that they could crow about incessantly for as long as it goes on, regardless of the conclusion. Notice how everything Trump planned to do stopped as soon as this started. In reality, his fears came true. Not that I think Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan had any interest in wanting to enact what they had sold the American people for 8 years.

They, not the Democrats, are who I hate in Washington more than anything.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
He went on to say,

I think we can now safetly assume (with hindsight) trump is now safe but with regard to his initial reaction before the release of the full Mueller report one smells the fear of a man hiding something

According to the Washington Post there's actually plenty of possible areas which could have bought down his presidency but Mueller obviously wasn't thorough enough to find the evidence

One particular instance, we already know that through the 2016 primaries, Trump was trying to arrange a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, a deal that could have garnered him hundreds of millions of dollars, which he concealed from the public. Trump knew more details about this in a investigative report might reveal some of his dirty tactics.

Mueller obviously wasn't thorough enough to find the evidence, even though he conducted an exhaustive investigation for two years says the Washington Post.

It seems likely that's the sort of thing he foresaw and was fearful of. A relentless attempt to depose him that would go on for years.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:38 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
He went on to say,

You do know what site your on right? People full of anxiety ? Worrying doesn’t mean your guilty of something

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:38 pm

The "special investigators" haven't been able to find enough evidence (their words) which is also why they said Trump isn't exonerated

A little too early for the orange haired one to be twerking his fat ass