ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 11:23 am

Teach51 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
So the democrats openly using foreign intel against the president is okay, but the president saying he'd do the same is not okay? Why?

If an individual democrat said this (and you haven't provided a link) then they are in opposition and can be easily sacked.

If a standing POTUS declares it's ok then that's a problem and the OP has correctly pointed out Trump would break American law trying to flirt with foreign intelligence (it's not the first time he's done this). The only reason he isn't in jail is because the republicans are keeping him plugged to an oxygen tank. He's as crooked as they come.

I'm talking about the Steele dossier.

This is really funny. All governments do this, everyone knows. It's just hypocrisy to make an issue of it. Hilary Clinton was probably doing the same.

It's absurd how the mutual mud-slinging is being managed. Suddenly Trump is mysogonist and a philanderer and everyone is hoo haaaing. JFK was a notorious womaniser and look at Bill Clinton!!

As a non -American and neither Republican or Dem, Trump to me is un-filtered, he is honest and says what he thinks, I think he is dyslexic so he is clumsy when speaking. He is full of himself to the point of being nauseating but he doesn't sugar coat things and I like straight talk. From outside the country he seems to be getting things done. Not one positive thing is ever said about him in the media.Only Fox News. They are biased to the right as well. Is there no neutral, objective reporting anymore?

...I am not aware of Clinton or JFJ or LBJ paying off their hoochies.
to keep quiet, denying doing so, then, when caught, claiming it's okay! :x 8O

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 11:35 am

ASS-P wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
So the democrats openly using foreign intel against the president is okay, but the president saying he'd do the same is not okay? Why?

If an individual democrat said this (and you haven't provided a link) then they are in opposition and can be easily sacked.

If a standing POTUS declares it's ok then that's a problem and the OP has correctly pointed out Trump would break American law trying to flirt with foreign intelligence (it's not the first time he's done this). The only reason he isn't in jail is because the republicans are keeping him plugged to an oxygen tank. He's as crooked as they come.

I'm talking about the Steele dossier.

This is really funny. All governments do this, everyone knows. It's just hypocrisy to make an issue of it. Hilary Clinton was probably doing the same.

It's absurd how the mutual mud-slinging is being managed. Suddenly Trump is mysogonist and a philanderer and everyone is hoo haaaing. JFK was a notorious womaniser and look at Bill Clinton!!

As a non -American and neither Republican or Dem, Trump to me is un-filtered, he is honest and says what he thinks, I think he is dyslexic so he is clumsy when speaking. He is full of himself to the point of being nauseating but he doesn't sugar coat things and I like straight talk. From outside the country he seems to be getting things done. Not one positive thing is ever said about him in the media.Only Fox News. They are biased to the right as well. Is there no neutral, objective reporting anymore?

...I am not aware of Clinton or JFJ or LBJ paying off their hoochies.
to keep quiet, denying doing so, then, when caught, claiming it's okay! :x 8O

Agreed.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 12:10 pm

Declaring your intention to commit a crime is usually not a crime.

He very well might commit the crime he intends to commit. A lot of the people that prevented him from committing crimes before are not in the administration. He has no reason to believe he will have any negative consequences for his actions beyond people screaming “You bad”. He is a master bully, troller, and manipulator and he knows it. He also knows a lot of his opposition underestimates him and believes he will eventually get his due because in their mind good is supposed to triumph over evil.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 12:21 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

He very well might commit the crime he intends to commit. A lot of the people that prevented him from committing crimes before are not in the administration. He has no reason to believe he will have any negative consequences for his actions beyond people screaming “You bad”. He is a master bully, troller, and manipulator and he knows it. He also knows a lot of his opposition underestimates him and believes he will eventually get his due because in their mind good is supposed to triumph over evil.

Good rarely triumphs over evil unless it gets lucky. It's all about cunning and ruthlessness in the world of war and politics

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 12:23 pm

But I have no doubt in my mind that Trump is a terrible president. I hope like hell he does not win the next election.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 1:00 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

What I don't get is, was it wrong to accept an intelligence report from Christopher Steele who was a British intelligence agent? Didn't that pretty much let that cat out of the bag?

It seems like it is, "it's okay if they do that against you, but it's wrong if you do that against them" hypocrisy.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 2:02 pm

EzraS wrote:

It seems like it is, "it's okay if they do that against you, but it's wrong if you do that against them" hypocrisy.

It is like that. Damn NT’s :D

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 8:35 pm

EzraS wrote:

Many Trump fans suggest it was a stradagey, Trump laid out the bait and they took it, expressing non-stop accusations of it being treason. Laying out the map for what you presented. Hillary and the DNC actually paid for false foreign information on a political oposition, the kicker is the fabricated information actually came from someone very close to Putin in the Russian government. There is a journalist 'be been watching on youtube that stays on top of this consistently. Check him out on youtube, his channel is "Black Conservative Patriot". Also "Declassified" is pretty good also, they both stay on top of the FOIA suits filed from Judicial-watch and on top of Bar's releases.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 8:38 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

A demon-crat or republi-can't president who breaks the law deserves prison time. End of story.

Trump didn't actually do that though, it was a hypothetical question, Trump was well aware of who was questioning him. The DNC and hillary did much worse, they paid for oposition information that came from the Russian government.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 8:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Actually, oposition research is not illegal. If it contains information which suggests his oposition did something illegal, then it is required to contact the FBI. Financial laws, not information laws. Things of value refers to things of financial value, like a material object of value, not free information.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 8:46 pm

Fnord wrote:
Teach51 doesn't live in the U.S., T... so of course she doesn't see how things really are here. Otherwise, she's okay.

Yeah I mean, wages are going up, black employement at the highest rates ever, people are getting off of welfare, companies are migrating back to the US, I don't think I could handle things getting any worse than that.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 9:24 pm

EzraS wrote:
Part of the alleged dirt officially used against Trump came from a foreign government source, in the form of the Steele dossier.

The steel dossier is a private intelligence report authored by a Christopher Steele who had at one time worked for the British Govt. (at Russian desk of their Secret Service)but who retired in 2009. When he wrote the report he was working as private employee of the American, Washington DC based, company Fusion GPS, and not for the UK government.

And the Mueller Probe was launched in response the confessions by George Papodapolous, not by the Steele Dossier anyway.

Don't know where you get a "foreign government".

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 9:33 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Teach51 doesn't live in the U.S., T... so of course she doesn't see how things really are here. Otherwise, she's okay.

Yeah I mean, wages are going up, black employement at the highest rates ever, people are getting off of welfare, companies are migrating back to the US, I don't think I could handle things getting any worse than that.

Tell that to all the homeless people in your city.

"Hey you filthy bums! Quit complaining about being homeless and get outta my city! Trump says unemployment is down and wages are up so you guys have no excuse to be dirty and homeless anymore!"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 9:51 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Fnord wrote:

"Hey you filthy bums! Quit complaining about being homeless and get outta my city! Trump says unemployment is down and wages are up so you guys have no excuse to be dirty and homeless anymore!"

It's the figures that show those things happening, rather than just Trump saying it.

As for the escalation of homeless, that started during the Obama administration. And shouldn't the focus be on helping our own while that is still a problem, rather than bringing in millions more homeless jobless people from across the border?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 9:56 pm

EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Fnord wrote:

It's the figures that show those things happening, rather than Trump just saying it.

As for the escalation of homeless, that started during the Obama administration. And shouldn't the focus be on helping our own while that is still a problem, rather than bringing in millions more homeless jobless people from across the border?

Actually I'd say it started long before Obama.

And what exactly has Trump been doing to try and help our homeless?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:02 pm

EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Fnord wrote:

It's the figures that show those things happening, rather than Trump just saying it.

Actually I'd say it started long before Obama.

And what exactly has Trump been doing to try and help our homeless?

Homelessness has always existed, but the problem started growing exponentially under Obama.

I would say Trump is helping by wages going up, employment being at the highest rates ever, people getting off of welfare, companies migrating back to the US etc.