Tucker Carlson stops war with Iran, Dems upset

Page 1 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 2:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It's amazing that Fox News tolerates an anti-war voice on their channel, and MSNBC hasn't one in over 16 years. Liberals seem to be more hawkish than conservative, at the moment.

Huh? I have seen zero evidence of pushing for war from CNN and MSNBC, and I'm a regular viewer. In fact, I've seen reporting on how the Iranian boating attack might have been staged in the initial days.

If it is staged, then this is Veitnam and Iraq all over again.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 2:50 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It's amazing that Fox News tolerates an anti-war voice on their channel, and MSNBC hasn't one in over 16 years. Liberals seem to be more hawkish than conservative, at the moment.

Huh? I have seen zero evidence of pushing for war from CNN and MSNBC, and I'm a regular viewer. In fact, I've seen reporting on how the Iranian boating attack might have been staged in the initial days.

If it is staged, then this is Veitnam and Iraq all over again.

While considered a possibility, more evidence has arisen that the Iranians had actually attacked. But we shall see.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 3:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

You're so entrenched with their propaganda you don't even recognise it.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 3:54 pm

What evidence? Anyone on T.V. who is telling you Iran attacked a Japanese ship while the Japanese leader is in Iran talking about how to get round US sanctions, is a liar or beyond help.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 4:09 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

You're so entrenched with their propaganda you don't even recognise it.

Or that might be you.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 4:48 pm

Derp de derp. CNN or MSNBC isn't news.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 5:12 pm

[quote="JohnPowell"]Derp de derp. CNN or MSNBC isn't news.[/quotJe]

They are. You think that only because they don't drop to their knees to go down on Trump and Putin.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 9:46 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

In the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Phil Donahue had a successful program on MSNBC. He got the axe because he was against the impending invasion. Jessie Ventura, who had signed a three-year contract for a program on the same network, got payed off because he was also against the war. Need I say more? Anti-war voices are not welcome on corporate media outlets as far as I can see. Can you show me any evidence of commentators on MSNBC or CNN that our speaking out against U.S policy of regime change wars with any vigor? I haven't seen any.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 12:20 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

In the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Phil Donahue had a successful program on MSNBC. He got the axe because he was against the impending invasion. Jessie Ventura, who had signed a three-year contract for a program on the same network, got payed off because he was also against the war. Need I say more? Anti-war voices are not welcome on corporate media outlets as far as I can see. Can you show me any evidence of commentators on MSNBC or CNN that our speaking out against U.S policy of regime change wars with any vigor? I haven't seen any.

Despite that, I have never seen any overt support of entry into war. I dare say Fox is a bigger war monger.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 4:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Derp de derp. CNN or MSNBC isn't news.[/quotJe]

They are. You think that only because they don't drop to their knees to go down on Trump and Putin.

You're in complete denial. They did go down on Trump when he first bombed Syria. You listen to war mongering propaganda and conspiracy theories every day.

They pushed the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and just didn't mention Yemen for years. But 'derp derp derp, I haven't seen nothin'

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 4:26 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Derp de derp. CNN or MSNBC isn't news.[/quotJe]

You're in complete denial. They did go down on Trump when he first bombed Syria. You listen to war mongering prgovernment opaganda and conspiracy theories every day.

They pushed the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and just didn't mention Yemen for years. But 'derp derp derp, I haven't seen nothin'

Bin Laden was sanctioned to attack America by the Taliban government of Afghanistan, who then protected him, which is a reasonable cause to go to war. Then again, you hold to the absurd notion that Bin Laden was innocent.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 7:05 am

That's utter tripe and lies. Absurd? Please provide evidence that he carried out 9/11? The same liars said Iraq were involved with 9/11.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 8:22 am

just to be clear, who are we suggesting here was behind 9/11?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 10:36 am

Biscuitman wrote:

He thinks it's the Jews.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 10:37 am

JohnPowell wrote:
That's utter tripe and lies. Absurd? Please provide evidence that he carried out 9/11? The same liars said Iraq were involved with 9/11.

The only tripe and lies are the ones you've been listening to.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 11:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

He thinks it's the Jews.

That's libel. It shows your bigotry that you equate a state with "the Jews". It's like equating the Saudis being involved with "the Arabs" or "the Muslims".