Page 1 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 5:24 pm

Timeline of events building up. The media is spewing garbage as usual.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MsWjzNgfszg/

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 5:31 pm

And why should I trust this? How do I know it's not fake too? Which it most likely is.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 5:40 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
And why should I trust this? How do I know it's not fake too? Which it most likely is.

Wow that was quick. It's a two hour video. It's not fake no. It uses news headlines and goes through each one. These guys are from the area too

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 5:44 pm

:dj: Limp Bizkit: "It's all about dah he says, she says BS!"

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 5:48 pm

If you're that closed minded where you make your mind before listening to the content, without knowing nothing about the people, then there's no point of your engaging in this thread.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 11:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
If you're that closed minded where you make your mind before listening to the content, without knowing nothing about the people, then there's no point of your engaging in this thread.

Yes, when someone defends those who are obsessed with hate, and who want America's future to be one of
mass deportations of those with the wrong skin color, or who practice the wrong religion, or who want to physically attack someone for who they love, then I am closed minded. Especially when such persons lie about the senseless murder of a heroic young woman, I am indeed closed minded.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 12:14 am

if some of these righties would just come right out and say, "my religion, in cooperation with my own base prejudices, dictates that i kill so and so" - i would at least respect their honesty. but they won't play fair and won't come right out and say "this world ain't big enough for both me and you."

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 12:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Yes, when someone defends those who are obsessed with hate, and who want America's future to be one of
mass deportations of those with the wrong skin color, or who practice the wrong religion, or who want to physically attack someone for who they love, then I am closed minded. Especially when such persons lie about the senseless murder of a heroic young woman, I am indeed closed minded.

There's never a good time to be close minded. I don't know much about what happened outside of the nuts and bolts of it, but if how things unfolded is being disputed I want to analyze it objectively. Or at least concede that there might possibly be more to it than I've heard about.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 1:47 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

There's never a good time to be close minded. I don't know much about what happened outside of the nuts and bolts of it, but if how things unfolded is being disputed I want to analyze it objectively. Or at least concede that there might possibly be more to it than I've heard about.

Yep, and thanks for the adult response. Please listen to the video and give thoughts. Both have been residents of Charlottesville. We have to remember that the same media lying about this also lied about that MAGA kid with the hat and tried to make out that him smiling was evil Nazism. But the media got caught out with their lies there. Some people just see Nazis everywhere but didn't have a problem when Neo Nazis violently removed an elected leader in Ukraine for the Obama regime.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 2:14 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

What is there to dispute? A s**tbag Nazi decided to run his car into a crowd of counter protesters, murdering a young woman.
How is it wrong to be closed minded against dehumanizing hate and prejudice?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 2:17 am

JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Yep, and thanks for the adult response. Please listen to the video and give thoughts. Both have been residents of Charlottesville. We have to remember that the same media lying about this also lied about that MAGA kid with the hat and tried to make out that him smiling was evil Nazism. But the media got caught out with their lies there. Some people just see Nazis everywhere but didn't have a problem when Neo Nazis violently removed an elected leader in Ukraine for the Obama regime.

Nazis hardly represented all, or even most, of the Anti-Russian revolution who removed Putin's puppet. Besides, what does that have to do with what happened in Charlottesville?
You say you have a problem with Nazis in Ukraine, but not in America. Why?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 4:04 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

What is there to dispute? A s**tbag Nazi decided to run his car into a crowd of counter protesters, murdering a young woman.
How is it wrong to be closed minded against dehumanizing hate and prejudice?

I do not know what there is to dispute because I have not watched the video or performed any other in depth examination of the sequence of events.

A few days ago there was a deliberate vehicular homicide here in Washington in Seattle. I figure this will get very little attention and very few people on the internet will express upset and outrage over it.

I think most people really do not care all that much when someone is purposely run down. They will maybe read the story, say that's awful and then move onto something else.

I think this situation is being politicized I think the extreme level of protracted outrage and sorrow being displayed boils down to anti-trumpism. I think if Heather Heyer had been run down at some other time and place, I would not be hearing any more about it than the recent vehicular homicide in Seattle.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 4:11 am

JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I think it is really about an epidemic of nazis equalling Trump. The killer equalling Trump. Heather Heyer's death equalling Trump.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 11:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Nazis hardly represented all, or even most, of the Anti-Russian revolution who removed Putin's puppet. Besides, what does that have to do with what happened in Charlottesville?
You say you have a problem with Nazis in Ukraine, but not in America. Why?

Why do you keep REPEATING the same garbage points that I dealt with only a week or so ago. The ELECTED leader was elected by the people of Ukraine. The irony of you crowing about fake Nazis and supporting US backed neo Nazis in Ukraine removing that leader by violence is just beyond a joke. There are no "Nazis", they died off in 1945.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 12:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Yes, when someone defends those who are obsessed with hate, and who want America's future to be one of mass deportations of those with the wrong skin color, or who practice the wrong religion, or who want to physically attack someone for who they love, then I am closed minded. Especially when such persons lie about the senseless murder of a heroic young woman, I am indeed closed minded.
Agreed. Those who would defend her murder murder are no better than the murderer himself. The fact that her murderer is spending the rest of his life in prison is small satisfaction. However, knowing that a precedent has been set, we can expect to see more such arrests and convictions in the future. And that is a good thing.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 2:22 pm

I'm not defending the murderer, I'm explaining the reality of what happened. These dangerous left wing thugs need to be made an example of as well and the police need to be held responsible for just sitting back.