Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2019, 10:19 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
The best way to fight the radical white nationalists is to stop propping up a system that breeds this kind of s**t. That'll do more than screaming at them at them in the streets.

And just what might that system be?

A one-party system with two neoliberal factions that serve only the wealthy elite. Noam Chomsky predicted the Trump presidency six years before he got elected.

He predicted someone who's charismatic and honest. Trump doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

*Sigh* Honest in the sense that he does not hide what he's about. If that's your only takeaway from that video, I guess I'm wasting my time.

That's not how I interpret honesty. I take it to mean personal morals and integrity, with a genuine concern for others. Otherwise you'd have to accept Hitler as honest, as he never hid his evil.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 5:45 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
The best way to fight the radical white nationalists is to stop propping up a system that breeds this kind of s**t. That'll do more than screaming at them at them in the streets.

And just what might that system be?

A one-party system with two neoliberal factions that serve only the wealthy elite. Noam Chomsky predicted the Trump presidency six years before he got elected.

He predicted someone who's charismatic and honest. Trump doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

*Sigh* Honest in the sense that he does not hide what he's about. If that's your only takeaway from that video, I guess I'm wasting my time.

You are wasting your time and he did support the violence in a previous post.

This new left we see in the video is the most dangerous thing on earth, they just say "Nazi/fascist" and think it gives them the right to batter someone. Then we have these crazy alt right maniacs on the other side.

The guy was acting insane in the car, but if you look at his profile he is insane and was being chased by a bunch of lunatic communists armed with bats.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 6:14 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
This new left we see in the video is the most dangerous thing on earth, they just say "Nazi/fascist" and think it gives them the right to batter someone.

Two things....
1) the vast majority of western governments around the world are run by centre-right parties
2) the majority of random people killed have been killed by right wingers
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ng/581284/

Many of the mass shooters have been inspired by ultra-right propoganda

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 5:08 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
This new left we see in the video is the most dangerous thing on earth, they just say "Nazi/fascist" and think it gives them the right to batter someone.

Two things....
1) the vast majority of western governments around the world are run by centre-right parties
2) the majority of random people killed have been killed by right wingers
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ng/581284/

Many of the mass shooters have been inspired by ultra-right propoganda

Nope. They're run by neoliberals/neocons.

By intelligence agency assets and/or mentally ill drug users.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"