Page 3 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 9:00 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The American right has been a home for such fanatics. Conservatives in the past have simply ignored them, or rationalized them, or even denied they were even real. Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away.

This perfectly explains tolerance of the modern alt-right and Donald Trump's racist utterances. The reason conservatives tolerate these attitudes is because within a generation Americans, Australians, New Zealanders and Canadians have moved from an racial apartheid where non-whites where literally considered "sub-human" and afforded second class status (many of us were children at the end of this era) and having non-white ancestry was equated with contamination of blood lines.

That's why I see attempts to deride social activism around racial equality as a legacy of our own grandparent's attitudes. In this sense it's very close to home.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 9:41 pm

You two are becoming ridiculous. There is such a thing as trying too hard, laying it on too thick and being too obvious.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 9:56 pm

Truth...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 10:45 pm

The sad thing is the so called social activism just keeps the wound open. Perpetuates the rift. While trying to fulfill its actual goal of controlling society. Now with anti-trumpism the agenda has gone into overdrive.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 12:05 am

You know something, I might actually look forward to the s**t really hitting the fan in this country.

I want to see the far left and far right slaughter each other. A war between the blue and red dragons.

Things have been insufferably boring for me lately. I could use a good show. :twisted:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 12:09 am

:(

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 12:10 am

auntblabby wrote:

Sorry, I'm just fed up with all the MAGAs. :wall:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 12:12 am

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Sorry, I'm just fed up with all the MAGAs. :wall:

they are the ones who would stoop to mayhem, we must be better than that.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 12:54 am

So far it has been the left pouring out into the streets rioting, vandalizing and committing arson.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 1:32 am

EzraS wrote:
So far it has been the left pouring out into the streets rioting, vandalizing and committing arson.

It's the right who's committing murder and acts of terrorism.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 1:36 am

Here is the truth
a white supemacist thug drove his car into protestors causing one death of said protestors in an act of hate. That is really all that need sad in his case.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 2:02 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Here is the truth
a white supemacist thug drove his car into protestors causing one death of said protestors in an act of hate. That is really all that need sad in his case.

Yes but it's "obscene" to keep mentioning this...lets focus instead on Antifa instead and distract everyone from the real threat...
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ng/581284/

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 5:45 am

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
You know something, I might actually look forward to the s**t really hitting the fan in this country.

I want to see the far left and far right slaughter each other. A war between the blue and red dragons.

Things have been insufferably boring for me lately. I could use a good show. :twisted:

I've been saying this for years. Best post on the entire thread... Let the dumb shits meet in the streets and kill each other off. It'll be like The Purge. Too many to prosecute, a free for all. Clean up the country and start over.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 5:56 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

A small fringe element. Just like the small fringe element is committing murder and acts of terrorism among the Muslims.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 6:02 am

cyberdad wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Here is the truth

Yes but it's "obscene" to keep mentioning this...lets focus instead on Antifa instead and distract everyone from the real threat...
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ng/581284/

"President Donald Trump"

I knew I would not have to read very far before coming across that. It is mostly about anti-trumpism rather than the fringe element of neo-nazis. Instead of you or Kraichgauer proving me wrong about that you both just keep reinforcing it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 6:10 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

A small fringe element. Just like the small fringe element is committing murder and acts of terrorism among the Muslims.

That is true but I don't ever see you defend muslims, blacks or Mexicans who are also stereotyped as terrorists, rapists, criminals etc...but nothing can restrain you if anyone dares say anything about whites flirting with the ultra-right