Page 4 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 3:06 am

Biscuitman wrote:

A bit more friendly than Donny wants to admit. And what the hell was going on with his eyebrows back then?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 3:22 am

New video emerges of Trump partying with Epstein and underaged cheerleaders
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... e-surfaces

In the video Trump can be seen laughing and telling Epstein how hot one of the girls is. Further in the video Trump can be seen grabbing one of the girls while dancing and fondling her.

This seems to contradict Trump's claim that he "was not a fan of Epstein"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 3:52 am

Please explain how professional cheerleaders for the Buffalo Bills and the Miami Dolphins professional football teams are underage girls.

So far this seems completely ridiculous. 26 years ago a celebrity mogul cavorted with grown adult women in a very public setting and somehow that is supposed to be scandalous.

He schmoozes with Epstein along with a number of other people literally in a past century and somehow that is supposed to be a scandal.

How does this work, is everyone who ever socialized with Epstein in any way guilty of something?

I have this problem where I end up "defending" Trump becuse I object to what I consider to be absurd nonsense. While I do not particularly like Trump I can not pretend that I do not find this sort of thing completely preposterous * softly chuckling*.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 3:57 am

Simple....He said he was never a fan of Epstein...obviously he was...

The video is doing the rounds on all the major news outlets so I imagine it's yet another page in the Trump "liar" journal

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 4:03 am

cyberdad wrote:

The video is doing the rounds on all the major news outlets so I imagine it's yet another page in the Trump "liar" journal

I'm sure there was much more to the relationship than Trump is comfortable admitting to.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 4:07 am

cyberdad wrote:

That is as much straw-graspy nonsense as you calling grown women professionals underage girls. What you are essentially saying is anyone who ever bantered with Epstein a fan of his. It is 'taking an inch and stretching it into a mile'.

People often act friendly together while the cameras are rolling. Think of how friendly the Obamas were with the Trumps on inauguration day.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 4:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I'm sure there was much more to the relationship than Trump is comfortable admitting to.

The question is how much of that is based on reality opposed to how much is based on contempt? I do not blame anyone for having utter contempt towards Trump, but I do believe it makes it impossible for them to see things like this objectivly.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 4:32 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

The clincher...watch where Trump's hands go in the video

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 4:40 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

The clincher...watch where Trump's hands go in the video

Perhaps the "underage girl" should file sexual assault charges.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 5:19 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

The question is how much of that is based on reality opposed to how much is based on contempt? I do not blame anyone for having utter contempt towards Trump, but I do believe it makes it impossible for them to see things like this objectivly.

Just because I hold Trump in contempt hardly means I can't be objective. As a matter of fact, I think Bill Clinton, who I very much liked as President, should be investigated for his overly cozy relationship with Epstein. How's that for objectivity?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 5:37 am

the man is a brilliant sociopath who made lots of money for lots of billionaires. a fix will happen and the media will not report it. he will not talk. there is a code akin to Omerta among those billionaire gangsters. they each know about each other's ultra-dirty laundry.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 7:12 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Just because I hold Trump in contempt hardly means I can't be objective. As a matter of fact, I think Bill Clinton, who I very much liked as President, should be investigated for his overly cozy relationship with Epstein. How's that for objectivity?

I do not know what Clinton's relationship was, as far as Trump goes apparently the most damming evidence so far is him bantering with Epstein for a couple of seconds in a crowded hallway during a filmed publicity event.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 1:44 pm

Love it how people are trying to make this about Trump, like EVERYTHING else. One of Epstein's victims claims Clinton was on the island. Tony Blair has links and Peter Mandelson was in Epstein's book ten times. Epstein is an asset for a foreign intelligence agency that usual sexual blackmail to control policy.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 1:57 pm

You are surprised people focus on Donald Trump more than Peter Mandelson in a news story?! :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 2:15 pm

Where did I say I was surprised?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"