Page 23 of 27 [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 4:19 am

Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Republicans storming into the private chambers was to protest rules the Republicans themselves had established.

You do realize that every party says that when it's their person on trial, like with Clinton. It just so happens that perjury on Clinton's part was pretty easy to prove when Monica saved the blue dress. He should've just told the truth. Unfortunately for the current set of majority Martians, they keep making up documents that they can't prove afterwards. Or are constantly being refuted by recordings, transcripts or lack of evidence.

It's a fact that the Republicans had changed the rules in recent years. They just don't like it when it's applied to them.

Okay, but isn't proof still required? Or does Adam Schiff just get to act out a script he wrote for the audience he's still managed to retain?

What cyberdad said!

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 8:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Republicans storming into the private chambers was to protest rules the Republicans themselves had established.

You do realize that every party says that when it's their person on trial, like with Clinton. It just so happens that perjury on Clinton's part was pretty easy to prove when Monica saved the blue dress. He should've just told the truth. Unfortunately for the current set of majority Martians, they keep making up documents that they can't prove afterwards. Or are constantly being refuted by recordings, transcripts or lack of evidence.

It's a fact that the Republicans had changed the rules in recent years. They just don't like it when it's applied to them.

Okay, but isn't proof still required? Or does Adam Schiff just get to act out a script he wrote for the audience he's still managed to retain?

What cyberdad said!

:roll: great, I get selective narcolepsy whenever cyberdad pipes up, because he says like 3 things on rotating repeat: Racism, Black, and Trump. So, I'll just pick one and apply it. Kinda like he does...

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 9:02 am

Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What cyberdad said!

:roll: great, I get selective narcolepsy whenever cyberdad pipes up, because he says like 3 things on rotating repeat: Racism, Black, and Trump. So, I'll just pick one and apply it. Kinda like he does...

No it's okay. This time he just stereotyped rural white people. wait. never mind.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 5:16 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What cyberdad said!

No, he just provided a great answer for me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 5:17 pm

EzraS wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What cyberdad said!

No it's okay. This time he just stereotyped rural white people. wait. never mind.

Kind of like you do with Powell?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 7:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Only if you're living in Bizarro World.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 7:39 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Only if you're living in Bizarro World.

You mean the world where people blindly follow trump? yeah we live in that world right now....

Last edited by cyberdad on 26 Oct 2019, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 7:45 pm

Persephone29 wrote:

No deary...uncle cyberdad said;

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black
3. Good o'l boys in blue overalls protecting their moonshine against (1.)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 8:02 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black

She ment overall posts. Uncle cyberdad pretty much posts about racism, skin color and Trump in most every thread he posts to. Probably even this one. I think maybe Persephone29 believes uncle cyberdad has issues.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 8:04 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black

She ment overall posts. Uncle cyberdad pretty much posts about racism, skin color and Trump in most every thread he posts to. Probably even this one. I think maybe Persephone29 believes uncle cyberdad has issues.

Take your rose coloured glasses of here as I have posted on this thread about aliens...you and persophene switched the discussion to Trump not me

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 9:11 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black

Take your rose coloured glasses of here as I have posted on this thread about aliens...you and persophene switched the discussion to Trump not me

Incorrect. First you brought up Breitbart out of the blue:

cyberdad wrote:
Should we chip in and buy Ezra a years subscription to Breitbart?

Which lead to you bringing up Trump in this thread:

cyberdad wrote:
I'm pretty sure Trump's decision on choosing Steve Bannon as chief strategist was no accident. The level of hate that permeates the editorial in that publication gives a fairly accurate insight into the mind of Donald Trump.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 10:58 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black

Incorrect. First you brought up Breitbart out of the blue:

cyberdad wrote:
Should we chip in and buy Ezra a years subscription to Breitbart?

Which lead to you bringing up Trump in this thread:

cyberdad wrote:
I'm pretty sure Trump's decision on choosing Steve Bannon as chief strategist was no accident. The level of hate that permeates the editorial in that publication gives a fairly accurate insight into the mind of Donald Trump.

The link you quoted doesn't mention Brietbart but persophene switched the thread without warning to make her usual snipe about my politics and you happily joined in...as usual

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 11:22 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black

You ever tried Moonshine? If so, you'd be seeing little green men. And worrying about the Feds...

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 11:27 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black

You ever tried Moonshine? If so, you'd be seeing little green men. And worrying about the Feds...

We have an Australian version distilled in the outback...it's legendary stuff :lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 11:37 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The link you quoted doesn't mention Brietbart but persophene switched the thread without warning to make her usual snipe about my politics and you happily joined in...as usual

The link I quoted? What I quoted are your posts in this thread. Showing that you are the first person who started talking about Trump on page 14. From that point forward the discussion became about left vs right politics and climate change. Then after a couple of pages the thread more or less got back on track.

But then on page 19 you injected Trump into the conversation again along with BLM.

cyberdad wrote:
Trump may be an alien as he and Steve Bannon managed to transport America back in time to the Macarthy, Nixon and civil rights era.

Like a history lesson for kids to know firsthand what their grandparents lived through by watching BLM protestors getting beaten by police.

Then on page 21 you started talking about racism and Trump:

cyberdad wrote:
You make a valid point. People think the images of white mobs attacking blacks trying to break Jim Crow ended in the early 1960s but there's clearly photographs of hostile mobs of white folk in northern states attacking black swimmers in 1975, clearly this type of mob mentality is reflected in the hatred of anti-war college students whom the bulk of Americans also hated because of their support for black civil rights. Obviously the old conservative ways were creeping under the surface all the time and has re-emerged with the advent of Trump.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 11:45 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

stick to the topic
1. little green men
2. Men in black

Listen, you believe that Area 51 is confined to Nevada. I believe it's infected in Washington, D.C. with the rest of the nuts.